Transfer Portal 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trust me teams knew Hilaire, Ibrahim, and Jenkins.
Sure they did. But Ibrahim was their main target because he was Glass' main target and was two time all SWAC. Defenses had to plan more for that and that left Hilaire often one on one. Hilaire is a top notch in his own right.

Sure they did. But Ibrahim was their main target because he was Glass' main target and was two time all SWAC. Defenses had to plan more for that and that left Hilaire often one on one. Hilaire is a top notch in his own right.
Yep. All 3 are good. All leaders.

Exactly. Skill position players come a dime a dozen. A good QB with a high football IQ not so much. Good trench guys we rarely see. Su, Alcorn, and Pv has had some of the best offensive lines in the Swac and even those weren't cutting it OOC
This, again.

I need to go look at the OOC stats on sacks, rushes, passing O, ...

That normal guy always been the sensitive one out the AAMU group. Everybody else talks sports without the “spicy-ness” yet he always gotta get in his feelings lol.

Bless it Lord. 😂
Let's not talk sensitive as much as you get in your feelings anytime anyone on here says anything about Coach Sanders or Jsu...you might need to ask the lord to bless your feelings when he leaves.

Nike GIF by Lil Nas X

Y'all can fuck up a good transfer portal thread with all that BS...
Had to fix it and try to get it back on point

Let's not talk sensitive as much as you get in your feelings anytime anyone on here says anything about Coach Sanders or Jsu...you might need to ask the lord to bless your feelings when he leaves.
Or JSU will just hire another home run type coach since we’ll have more resources and better facilities to offer. He’ll leave eventually, but we’re not tripping either way. Thanks.

With schools like Alabama and Auburn who's defense is worst than ours I expect to see more players leave for big time programs. I'm not a Alabama fan but they are down to their 3rd or 4th string running back. That opens the door for these dudes to get a shot at these schools.

I hope A&M can transfer portal them a defense in the Maynor era… I mean I know Maynor love offense but at least pretend to want to get the defense better.
There will be an urgent emphasis on the defensive side. We don't have to be super great on defense. We just have to be able to stop teams on crucial third down plays enough times to give our prolific offense a chance to win tough games.

There will be an urgent emphasis on the defensive side. We don't have to be super great on defense. We just have to be able to stop teams on crucial third down plays enough times to give our prolific offense a chance to win tough games.

With your offense taking a step back and teams like JSU and famu playing exceptional defense, you'll need more than an opportunistic defense to win the East.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back