Transfer Portal 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
With your offense taking a step back and teams like JSU and famu playing exceptional defense, you'll need more than an opportunistic defense to win the East.
Our weakest play was stopping teams on third down plays. We played reasonably well on first and second downs just to consistently give everything away on third downs. Just correct that alone and we will be in contention. Get a bit better than that and we are championship contender.

Our offense will be OK. Maynor has been planning for the time Glass and this core of receivers move on. That why he talks about having six deep receiving core but plays only three or four. The others will have eligibility and experience to replace leaving players. The big question is qb but there is reason for optimism.

Last edited:
Its plug and play at the receiver position at AAMU.... we lost Tank Dell to the portal (He already has over 1000 yards receiving this year at University of Houston)... we lost Tyrese Chambers to the portal... He had 1074 yards receiving at FIU this season.... OJ will put up numbers wherever he goes.... and the next man will step up.

Our weakest play was stopping teams on third down plays. We played reasonably well on first and second downs just to consistently give everything away on third downs. Just correct that alone and we will be in contention. Get a bit better than that and we are championship contender.

Our offense will be OK. Maynor has been planning for the time Glass and this core of receivers move on. That why he talks about having six deep receiving core but plays only three or four. The others will have eligibility and experience to replace leaving players. The big question is qb but there is reason for optimism.

IMO, none of that matters if every game is a fuccin' shootout lol. He needs to get a defense if he wants a FALL title.

I see recruits spam Deion as well on his tweets with Hudl links lol

I've seen two Valley coaches soar past 10K followers on Twitter when recruits found out they were the recruiting coordinator lol

Even Roll Tide has em hitting the portal lol

Everyone could use OL help so I am sure 1-2 SWAC schools will due their just due

A lot of these recruits never see the field. I know a few from Mobile and Montgomery that got lost in shuffle and transferred.

Stop Talking Over It GIF

The NCAA needs to get a handle on the transfer portal.. These kids are cross conference transferring and transferring 2&3 times in there 4 to 5 eligibility period.. This will have a great effect on APR..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back