Transfer Portal 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I think he could have had a big year at JSU and gotten drafted..........just my thinking.
I think a lot of these swac starters transferring would’ve gotten drafted still had they’d stayed. The conference is bigger, more exposure, recruiting is becoming serious, better comp.... but we get trapped into the bigger sexier P5 as the ONLY road to get Drafted.

I think a lot of these swac starters transferring would’ve gotten drafted still had they’d stayed. The conference is bigger, more exposure, recruiting is becoming serious, better comp.... but we get trapped into the bigger sexier P5 as the ONLY road to get Drafted.

The SWAC has had like 2-3 draft picks in the past 5 years (the 1st round pick from ASU a couple years ago and a 7th round pick from PV before then that I remember for sure). Good All-SWAC level players aren't even getting camp invites. The players that have stuck around are UDFA pick ups

I’m glad that Deion is changing the narrative on that. Forcing the hand on other coaches to stop wallowing in the comfortable of the status quo. I love it.

I’m glad that Deion is changing the narrative on that. Forcing the hand on other coaches to stop wallowing in the comfortable of the status quo. I love it.
Have you seen Kenn Rashad or hell, I'll even take his alter ego? What was his name? GSUguy or something? I haven't seen neither one since the narrative changed. And I just practically given up on Kendrick.

But anyway, if you see Kenn Rashad or GSUtillIdieUKnow or whatever the hell his name is, can you ask him to come back? I'll love to see how he feels about Deion changing the narrative. Are they hiding out in the GSU forum together?

I've seen him over on Facebook, but I didn't want to (what the younger people say) KAP him over there on the YT man's platform. I'll rather do it here in the mist of his own people. ~wonders if that is why he's over there? Even after he KAP Get Ready for going over there.~ 🤔

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
We lost kids prior to last season to the Transfer portal and we lost some more after the Spring. Wish them the best, but they are gonna miss out on a great experience with us this season. The Grambling bounce back is gonna be Beautiful.

I would be curious to hear what was said during his exit interview from JSU. He had a reason and thus far it has worked out for him. The success or lack of success during the fall season will be the determining factor.

Daylen was going to be a starter in the fall. From my understanding... this was him doing what he felt was best for him. As I said earlier... cats believe the P5 route is where the eyes of the scouts are... and this is where prime and George over at TNSU can really serve the HBCU family is getting those eyes back on the HBCUs again and stop screwing us with the HBCU combine getting the shorter end of the stick... coaches actually selling their programs and brands and not throwing shade .... swac starters transferring left and right is what Prime and others are talking about when they say leveling the playing field, but nah our own think it’s an insult when the numbers and those drafted don’t lie. The SWAC has a bright future... I just hope moving forward the urgency to change how the NFL looks at us is laid from day 1 this fall. Prime and Eddie George and whom ever will stand with their vision can be the catalyst for true change and not lateral change so they’ll hush... wake up folks.

Daylen was going to be a starter in the fall. From my understanding... this was him doing what he felt was best for him. As I said earlier... cats believe the P5 route is where the eyes of the scouts are....

WR4..he had other reasons for leaving. Definitely wasn't for scout eyes though. Coach Prime knows them hell he know guys that own those teams 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back