Transfer Portal 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
We lost kids prior to last season to the Transfer portal and we lost some more after the Spring. Wish them the best, but they are gonna miss out on a great experience with us this season. The Grambling bounce back is gonna be Beautiful.
Mike B,

You all are too quite over there. You can never count out the G Men.

Indeed. Will Dooley be in town?
Bruh, see, you and I were here-----> *pointing 2 fingers in my eyes and 2 fingers in your eyes* <------------- until you mentioned this. :(

I'm not sure where PVAMU's athletic travel budget is OR what coach Dooley and/or his staff are interested in. To be honest, I don't know who is on the football coaching staff @ PVAMU. Have they updated the site from 2019 yet? lol

Last edited:
Now I'm marinating....

It would be damned NICE to see a bunch of adult brothers working TOGETHER for the GREATER GOOD of advancement of our own but... We understand how the defeatist evil beelzebub and his minions work to thwart positive progress.

For you see, "we," them, they have to have oklahoma state, univ of houston, rice, texas tech, mississippi st, ole miss, and other schools involved for some of our current employees of our schools to be motivated to attend a camp like the one JSU and coach Prime have orchestrated.

JSU, don't y'all make me retire early and become an academic advisor to the JSU athletic program and bring XYZ corporate sponsorship with me, particularly the STEM majors.

Bruh, see, you and I were here-----> *pointing 2 fingers in my eyes and 2 fingers in your eyes* <------------- until you mentioned this. :(

I'm not sure where PVAMU's athletic travel budget is OR what coach Dooley and/or his staff are interested in. To be honest, I don't know who is on the football coaching staff @ PVAMU. Have they updated the site from 2019 yet? lol

Geesh lol. Don't tell me you are off the Dooley train. Year 3 is the year.

Now I'm marinating....

It would be damned NICE to see a bunch of adult brothers working TOGETHER for the GREATER GOOD of advancement of our own but... We understand how the defeatist evil beelzebub and his minions work to thwart positive progress.

For you see, "we," them, they have to have oklahoma state, univ of houston, rice, texas tech, mississippi st, ole miss, and other schools involved for some of our current employees of our schools to be motivated to attend a camp like the one JSU and coach Prime have orchestrated.

JSU, don't y'all make me retire early and become an academic advisor to the JSU athletic program and bring XYZ corporate sponsorship with me, particularly the STEM majors.

Come on aboard lol

But yea I agree. I'll be interested in seeing how many coaches throughout our conference actually show up for the camp. It would definitely be great to see all of the staffs participating.

Come on aboard lol

But yea I agree. I'll be interested in seeing how many coaches throughout our conference actually show up for the camp. It would definitely be great to see all of the staffs participating.

Talk about a SWAC solidarity showing to the outside world... bruh.... I'm with that 1000%. I think today's talented youth would also love to see this as well.

Had ideas about this during the mid-1990s but I'm just one lost soul who tried to scream in the wilderness waiting for others to finally arrive. :(

Geesh lol. Don't tell me you are off the Dooley train. Year 3 is the year.
I'm hanging on but it's just too much "stuff" going on @ PVAMU.

PV has a bunch of employees drawing a salary who aren't passionate about their craft. Their loyalty is to their selfishness to draw a salary and be employed, not to the future and contribute to the legacy of the school, its mission, to be at its best as "an institution of the first-class."

There is no work "life-balance" when one is building. There is only sacrifice and work vs mediocrity. Some of us are out here still picking cotton, doing our part of the work, witnessing the "others" under the shade tree resting, dranking up all that dayamed warm water, nodding off, getting ready to celebrate their Juneteenth.

Talk about a SWAC solidarity showing to the outside world... bruh.... I'm with that 1000%. I think today's talented youth would also love to see this as well.

Had ideas about this during the mid-1990s but I'm just one lost soul who tried to scream in the wilderness waiting for others to finally arrive. :(

Dayum that's a long time to be waiting. Glad it's somewhat coming to fruition.

Dayum that's a long time to be waiting. Glad it's somewhat coming to fruition.
That's when I used one of my annual bonuses and split it 10 differing ways donating, w/ matching corp funds, to all SWAC schools. That lil' experiment didn't last too long though lol. Too much bullshit. About '01 or '02 I think.

I thought the portal was closed?

May 1st is the deadline for the fall/winter sports athletes and july 1st for the spring sports athletes. I don't know if they changed anything for this year since so many athlete have been impacted by the pandemic. Also with the NCAA giving all these athletes a bye year they may have extended the deadlines. I wouldn't be surprise to see a lot more athletes jump in after starting fall camp and before some schools start to gain immediate eligibility to play this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back