Transfer Portal 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's obvious that Maynor is concentrating on the defense for the fall season. Entire offense is back and a defense to match, I think we can win at least a few games. Whenever, you hear the band playing "Lovely Day" something good is always in the air....
Yea yall needed a new defense like we did.

Naw he gets a pass for the Covid year. Year 3.. Lookout

Season 9 No GIF by The Office

His contract says 4, it's 4...

I can't do nothing with him mane. Coach Dooley turned PV into "Grambling West." lol

Still rooting for coach Dooley's success though. If we go 1-10/1-11 this fall w/ the 1 victory over SU, I'll be happier than a sellout black boy @ an sec school campus doing a jig on their football/basketball team. lol :D
Lol yall win at least 8 games

I can't do nothing with him mane. Coach Dooley turned PV into "Grambling West." lol

Still rooting for coach Dooley's success though. If we go 1-10/1-11 this fall w/ the 1 victory over SU, I'll be happier than a sellout black boy @ an sec school campus doing a jig on their football/basketball team. lol :D

Goodbye 😂😂😂

Lol yall win at least 8 games
Shiddddddddddd.... who gonna' QB? lol Who gonna' block on the OL? Who gonna' help superstar Mr Dumas on the DL? :(

If we had 21 talented young men of the caliber of Mr Dumas, we'd beat univ of bama in football. :(

Shiddddddddddd.... who gonna' QB? lol Who gonna' block on the OL? Who gonna' help superstar Mr Dumas on the DL? :(

If we had 21 talented young men of the caliber of Mr Dumas, we'd beat univ of bama in football. :(
Dooley loading up. Y'all had a pretty decent defense in the spring so it will only get better for the fall. Towards the end of the spring y'all were back putting points on the board. Spring helped a lot of teams see where they were for the fall.

Dooley loading up. Y'all had a pretty decent defense in the spring so it will only get better for the fall. Towards the end of the spring y'all were back putting points on the board. Spring helped a lot of teams see where they were for the fall.
Shiddddddddddddddd..... 80% of the defense hit the transfer portal lol. I wish they'd taken 70-80% of the offense with them too.

The hell you gonna' do w/ 12 QBs, by name only, on the same roster? smgdh :(

Shiddddddddddddddd..... 80% of the defense hit the transfer portal lol. I wish they'd taken 70-80% of the offense with them too.

The hell you gonna' do w/ 12 QBs, by name only, on the same roster? smgdh :(
Panth I ain't buying these wolf tickets lol. I havent seen Dooley with a sorry team. Avg but definitely not sorry. All he needed was a dline

Last edited:
You sure bout that:
OL - Tre Johnson ⭐⭐⭐
OL - Demetri Jordan ⭐⭐⭐
OL - Dylan Spencer ⭐⭐⭐
OL - Maljon Joor ⭐⭐⭐
OL - Kirklyn Ford ⭐⭐
OL - Rufus Jones II NR
DL - Coynis Miller ⭐⭐⭐⭐
DL - Malik McClain ⭐⭐⭐⭐
DL - Antwan Owens ⭐⭐⭐
DL - Nyles Gaddy - NR
DL - Michael Webb NR
DL - Braxton Bailey NR
Sorry, meant to say excluding JSU.

With the July 1 deadline approaching as far as guys entering and being able to play immediately, it got a new round of 3 and 4 stars from P5 schools (including a 4 star from Bama) who decided they needed a change of scenery

How many can we convince to get on our squads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back