Transfer Portal 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm just curious I haven't really been keeping up with the transfer Portal stuff, but are our HBCUS picking up where we really get beat at like the Offensive line and defensive lineman? We always have good skill players, but those lineman on both side of the ball is where we usually aren't deep at. Thanks In advance for the information

I'm just curious I haven't really been keeping up with the transfer Portal stuff, but are our HBCUS picking up where we really get beat at like the Offensive line and defensive lineman? We always have good skill players, but those lineman on both side of the ball is where we usually aren't deep at. Thanks In advance for the information

We have but can't say the same for others. Ive seen gram with some trench guys. Teams like Su and Alabama state had pretty decent lines so they didn't need much in the trenches.

JSU and AAMU seem to be shoring up the trenches with the aid of the portal, nothing from my school we are moving in secrecy like always

I know we have. And we already had great OL play in the Spring with a very young line. I wanna say we started 2-3 freshmen and sophomores on the OL.

I haven't seen too many portal signings for other schools for linemen other than 1 or 2.

Nothing to CEE "pun intended" from US, all fake news.
bulldog puppy GIF

I know we have. And we already had great OL play in the Spring with a very young line. I wanna say we started 2-3 freshmen and sophomores on the OL.

I haven't seen too many portal signings for other schools for linemen other than 1 or 2.
You sure bout that:
OL - Tre Johnson ⭐⭐⭐
OL - Demetri Jordan ⭐⭐⭐
OL - Dylan Spencer ⭐⭐⭐
OL - Maljon Joor ⭐⭐⭐
OL - Kirklyn Ford ⭐⭐
OL - Rufus Jones II NR
DL - Coynis Miller ⭐⭐⭐⭐
DL - Malik McClain ⭐⭐⭐⭐
DL - Antwan Owens ⭐⭐⭐
DL - Nyles Gaddy - NR
DL - Michael Webb NR
DL - Braxton Bailey NR

It's obvious that Maynor is concentrating on the defense for the fall season. Entire offense is back and a defense to match, I think we can win at least a few games. Whenever, you hear the band playing "Lovely Day" something good is always in the air....

It's obvious that Maynor is concentrating on the defense for the fall season. Entire offense is back and a defense to match, I think we can win at least a few games. Whenever, you hear the band playing "Lovely Day" something good is always in the air....
Now comes the fun part- ensuring their eligibility! The Clearinghouse has a tendency to make things difficult for HBCUs. Good luck! 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back