Transfer Portal 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dooley gonna get all his recruits took. No need for tall DBs if you ain’t getting DBs

Keep telling y’all we’re a band and basketball school now.

On another note: I think Akeem Ali and Deion’s sons are related. Them boys favor each other. @NastyD

Tall DBs will not be the answer. All SWAC Schools need to continue to recruit physical and aggressive Offensive and defensive linemen. In addition, linebackers with the same attributes. There is a blue print to success...

You need them for jump balls. The d-line won't have time to get to the QB if you're throwing a fade to a 6'5 receiver in the endzone.

Basically. THEE best secondary is a boss defensive line
But...do we have adequate depth in the Defensive Backfield? I know about Travis Hunter but after getting burned in the Celebration Bowl like we did, I would think we would have brought is a few more DB's with Size and Attitude!!

But...do we have adequate depth in the Defensive Backfield? I know about Travis Hunter but after getting burned in the Celebration Bowl like we did, I would think we would have brought is a few more DB's with Size and Attitude!!
That's one game though. A bunch of jump balls to a 6'5 receiver on short fields. We return everybody except CJ and Al. Adding Travis Hunter and Keylon Kennedy so far. Im sure we will bring another guy or 2

I hear, Coach Prime is turning away some transfers' due to so many players asking to come play at Jackson State....

Is it true????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back