Not open for further replies.
no offense - Baton Rouge > Grambling

Southern games > Grambling home games

Southern facilities > Grambling State

media coverage about equal but slightly SU

gotta be some NLI stuff their offering - especially since their South La. kids
lol

How has Grambling ever won anything?
Grambling clearly have nothing to offer.

The SWAC is going to be scary this year and I am here for it!
Every.
Single.
Week.
Every.
Team.
From.
Top.
To.
Bottom.

And I'm here for it! But I keep my good eye TEE-TOTALLY FOCUSED on dem damned Jags and I keep my coin purse open for dem feeeee-yiiiiiiiiiiiiine women of JSU, SU, and GSU.

Jags be doing the most over yonda'. And speaking of a lie, where is SUJagTilHeLiesSomeMore? lol I wanna' discuss how PV made SU our HC'ing opponent fall 2022. lol :D

Every.
Single.
Week.
Every.
Team.
From.
Top.
To.
Bottom.

And I'm here for it! But I keep my good eye TEE-TOTALLY FOCUSED on dem damned Jags and I keep my coin purse open for dem feeeee-yiiiiiiiiiiiiine women of JSU, SU, and GSU.

Jags be doing the most over yonda'. And speaking of a lie, where is SUJagTilHeLiesSomeMore? lol I wanna' discuss how PV made SU our HC'ing opponent fall 2022. lol :D
You right Panthro, a lot going on at SU

View: https://twitter.com/tee_smith3/status/1486765041999396866?s=20

Every.
Single.
Week.
Every.
Team.
From.
Top.
To.
Bottom.

The swac is getting ready for launch.
rocket launch GIF by Product Hunt

I would like to see the numbers
of the FBS & FCS players who never found a team after entering the portal and gave up on playing football.

It has to be high from the past couple of years simply off the number in the portal compared to the # of scholloe available for those that can't go JUCO

Side note: I saw former 4 star N'kosi Perry under one of our recruiter's tweet posting his highlight video. Just another sign that It's getting tight out chea as far as the transfer portal musical chairs is concerned

I would like to see the numbers
of the FBS & FCS players who never found a team after entering the portal and gave up on playing football.
I was wondering about that too. I have a friend who went to A&M with me. His son is all city and first team in Cincinnati. His son end up signing D2 to make sure he gets a scholarship because he said it's hard on students coming out of highschool because the transfer portal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back