Transfer Portal 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Reaction GIF

Yes. Jacob Politte will continue with those duties (coach Prime recruit).
Yeah, I remember another dude. We didn’t have issues with snaps too much that I can remember. If you can’t remember them they must have done their job. I knew we had more than one though.

Yeah, I remember another dude. We didn’t have issues with snaps too much that I can remember. If you can’t remember them they must have done their job. I knew we had more than one though.

Yep and he's a freshmen or was a freshmen so we should be set there for a while

It's one of those you had to read it to believe it tweets. In a nutshell he basically called Valley a piece of shyt and said he was suing. Then he was camped out one night at JSU tagging the coaches talkmbout how it's life or death and that his father didn't believe in him but he believe in himself and he'd die for this shyt. It just went on and on for hours. Very disturbing. I have screenshots of some of it but I don't want to repost on here.
Omg he had a mental breakdown. Did the coaches retract his offer afterwards!!!

It's one of those you had to read it to believe it tweets. In a nutshell he basically called Valley a piece of shyt and said he was suing. Then he was camped out one night at JSU tagging the coaches talkmbout how it's life or death and that his father didn't believe in him but he believe in himself and he'd die for this shyt. It just went on and on for hours. Very disturbing. I have screenshots of some of it but I don't want to repost on here.
Thanks for the update bro.

I really hope these transfers really pan out. Because, a few teams a
will probably getting finessed by some commitment.

That's the recruiting game you will lose a few but you have all summer to re-up.
As for THEE we already bringing back our starters. Quality depth - with no drop-off from 1st to 2nd team.

That's the recruiting game you will lose a few but you have all summer to re-up.
As for THEE we already bringing back our starters. Quality depth - with no drop-off from 1st to 2nd team.

It's going to be tougher on this season. Because, everyone will be prepared for JSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back