Toss Up Game of the Week: Valley v. JSU

I picked Valley to win purely based on the defense I’ve seen them play the past 2 seasons against us.

HOWEVER...................

I NEVER
count JSU out!

All I see in this thread is poo valley and a disrespect to JSU yet again by our fellow swac members... I mean y’all know my stance on Hughes, but that famu win looking better and better on the resume... beating a team like that has put a confidence and brought that swagger back to our players... JSU really should be 3-1 but we handed aamu the W gift wrapped with a bow in the second half because of an arrogant coach who came in Jackson with that “White QB Is the only QB I see attitude” ... last week JSU qb play took a step in the right direction. I put pressure on Hughes saying from the pb game and until we get to southern should be winnable games period... no offense, but if we can’t win against bottom feeders then we can hang the season up and fire Hughes. A win tomorrow which I expect, will make the southern meet up a lot more entertaining because a young team will be hungry and realize an identity on offense coupled with a defense that can defend, make special teams plays, force turnovers, and keep you out of the end zone. JSU is primed to shock some of these “elite” schools on the schedule coming soon... watch... get your smack and doubts out now ... do not count JSU out of the post season conversation..

Last edited:
All I see in this thread is poo valley and a disrespect to JSU yet again by our fellow swac members... I mean y’all know my stance on Hughes, but that famu win looking better and better on the resume... beating a team like that has put a confidence and brought that swagger back to our players... JSU really should be 3-1 but we handed aamu the W gift wrapped with a bow in the second half because of an arrogant coach who came in Jackson with that “White QB Is the only QB I see attitude” ... last week JSU qb play took a step in the right direction. I put pressure on Hughes saying from the pb game and until we get to southern should be winnable games period... no offense, but if we can’t win against bottom feeders then we can hang the season up and fire Hughes. A win tomorrow which I expect, will make the southern meet up a lot more entertaining because a young team will be hungry and realize an identity on offense coupled with a defense that can defend, make special teams plays, force turnovers, and keep you out of the end zone. JSU is primed to shock some of these “elite” schools on the schedule coming soon... watch... get your smack and doubts out now ... do not count JSU out of the post season conversation..
We need to put our foot on their throats. They play us harder than anybody

Valley is hungry and ready!! A lot went on last year that was kept hushed and out of the media day of JSU game at Valley, but those peopel are gone now and teh Delta Devils are coming to play... and play hard to WIN!!! These are just fans talking and not the teams and coaches. Glad I've heard both sides speak on this game and you'd be fooled by the fans vs coaches talk. Again Go MVSU!!! #BeatJSU Thats All for this wkd!!!!

Valley doesn’t have the depth. Jackson State should win this game by at least 2 scores. I tried to tell y’all this last week when they jumped out on Cookman and everyone around here hearts started beating too fast. No hate, just facts. Valley has a better shot at beating UAPB, and they still could lose that one. The Tigers won’t lose to Valley.

Valley doesn’t have the depth. Jackson State should win this game by at least 2 scores. I tried to tell y’all this last week when they jumped out on Cookman and everyone around here hearts started beating too fast. No hate, just facts. Valley has a better shot at beating UAPB, and they still could lose that one. The Tigers won’t lose to Valley.

Idk about 2 scores but that would be great

I picked Bama State to upset Alcorn last week & I was right.

Valley, I am blessing you this week with my upset special of the week. Get it done Delta Devils!

I picked Bama State to upset Alcorn last week & I was right.

Valley, I am blessing you this week with my upset special of the week. Get it done Delta Devils!
Yeah, good guess only because you were a homer Hornet. Who doesn't usually pick their own team to win?
One hardly believes you knew their field goal kicker would miss five field goals.

Valley is hungry and ready!! A lot went on last year that was kept hushed and out of the media day of JSU game at Valley, but those peopel are gone now and teh Delta Devils are coming to play... and play hard to WIN!!! These are just fans talking and not the teams and coaches. Glad I've heard both sides speak on this game and you'd be fooled by the fans vs coaches talk. Again Go MVSU!!! #BeatJSU Thats All for this wkd!!!!
LOL!!!!!! Devils never win in the end.

Back