Toss Up Game of the Week: Valley v. JSU

Look at these classless bubbas bragging about beating Valley. Smh

Dude y’all are trash.... Alcorn kicker took a week off and spotted y’all 15 points.... don’t get cocky ... kennessaw state and south Alabama (today) are who y’all really are... now go back in the hole you came from 45-7...

Valley doesn’t have the depth. Jackson State should win this game by at least 2 scores. I tried to tell y’all this last week when they jumped out on Cookman and everyone around here hearts started beating too fast. No hate, just facts. Valley has a better shot at beating UAPB, and they still could lose that one. The Tigers won’t lose to Valley.

Help me out .... all time record 66-5-2 against valley.... all y’all mitches will put some speck on THEE Jackson State

What do you know about bragging? You're a Bama. Your athletic department is in shambles and your school is not fit to be open.

We’ve won the commissioner cup 5 years in a row..how is our athletic department in shambles?!

Damn you JSU people are crazy

Dude y’all are trash.... Alcorn kicker took a week off and spotted y’all 15 points.... don’t get cocky ... kennessaw state and south Alabama (today) are who y’all really are... now go back in the hole you came from 45-7...

I’m only worried about us against SWAC & MEAC teams. We’ll see you clowns in a few weeks

Back