Top 5 Bands thus Far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Strike Two

Originally posted by Legend35
Hmmmm,.... You call this being cordial?????

I for one knows that pride and modesty works hand in hand and I will continue to talk all the talk that I want to talk,....when I want to ,.....how I want to until the objective has been achieved!!!!!

Thank You!!!!!!!
legend, i am not cussing at you, i am making a point. i am still being cordial, but as for everything else i'm just stating what all(maybe not all) bandsmen or saying. Gram looks good this year but there is no need for all this hoopla about the world fame is the best, ya'll have to gt another good year under ya'll's belt, that is what i am saying........i once heard that cussing is a sure sign of a minute vocabulary, false statement, i cuss because i like to express myself with all the intensity that i can mustar so don't take it personal.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by Prof K
Grambling's ESPN is in a different key, tone def!

same arrangement regardless doofus...

lol now i heard yall copied ther "show" too is dat the new excuse..."its in a different key"...?.lol u think grambling sounds tight this year.[they sound iight not tight]...u arent tone deaf u are probably deaf regardless....

Marley Matlin send help :(

You're the top dogg!!!!

Originally posted by SWAC31
same arrangement regardless doofus...

lol now i heard yall copied ther "show" too is dat the new excuse..."its in a different key"...?.lol u think grambling sounds tight this year.[they sound iight not tight]...u arent tone deaf u are probably deaf regardless....

Marley Matlin send help :(
Everytime you open your big arse mouth,....you let me know just how ignorant you are!!!!!!

Congratulations: You are now my #1 target on the isht list!!!!!

I tried not to say anything, but putting a song in a different key does not make an arrangement different.

Anywho, we'll revisit this topic in a few weeks when the season is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back