36. Valley

Field
1. SU
2. JSU
3. TxSU & Alcorn
4. Drill - Valley & Sound- TnSU
5. Drill- TnSU & Sound-GSU
6. Drill-GSU & Sound-Valley

Can't really comment on dances or dancing girls just yet. Have to consult my tapes.

Originally posted by World Famed
What the fugg you smoking on dawg. Valley is better than us wtf man. Wait bruh I apologize for going off like that I am just passionate about my band. Well you konw what you have your own opinion and I respect that fasho. But Valley isn't better and good for them that they didn't show up today because we would have killed them. How you be in the same town as the football game with instruments and uniforms but don't show up. Somebody got cold feet.

my top 5 (not in order)
1. GSU
2. SU
3. PV
4. ASU
5. ASU

I was not at the Valley vs GSU game, but I have seen each in seperate games. To me on the field the 1 drill I saw from Valley was a better design and concept than GSU's. But in the stands Valley sounds like utter crap. I have to give GSU the edge in the stands. On the field, though I think Valley had a better concept, GSU had more energy and enthusiasm. Now Valley was crunk around the end of their dance when they played us. But for the rest of their show, both when they played us and SU, the drive just didn't seem to be there.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by World Famed
What the fugg you smoking on dawg. Valley is better than us wtf man. Wait bruh I apologize for going off like that I am just passionate about my band. Well you konw what you have your own opinion and I respect that fasho. But Valley isn't better and good for them that they didn't show up today because we would have killed them. How you be in the same town as the football game with instruments and uniforms but don't show up. Somebody got cold feet.

Speak what you know bruh. Just ask yourself, why would we come all the way to Gram and not come to the game? Are we scared of Gram?
Bruh please!:mrt: I pity the fool who believes that. "Step into the light and the_truth shall make you free!"

Besides, when was the last time you've seen Valley's band? I've noticed that many people get on here bashing Valley's band and have never seen us. We haven't met up with Gram since I been here, so why you bashing our band? Is it because you heard someonelse say something bad about us. Just be yourself, don't ride someone else nutts!

1 JSU
2 SU
3 AAMU
4 TxSU
5 ASU(Hornets)

JSU- sounds very good this year. They are big, powerful, and balanced.

SU- sounds good, but I don't think they can hang with JSU.

AAMU- very balanced this year. Still powerful not like last year though.

TxSu- Everyone sleeps on them. But they are good.

ASU- Has there numbers back as they did in "99". And they have a good sound.

Originally posted by thabest
1 JSU
2 SU
3 AAMU
4 TxSU
5 ASU(Hornets)

JSU- sounds very good this year. They are big, powerful, and balanced.

SU- sounds good, but I don't think they can hang with JSU.

AAMU- very balanced this year. Still powerful not like last year though.

TxSu- Everyone sleeps on them. But they are good.

ASU- Has there numbers back as they did in "99". And they have a good sound.

Come to the game this weekend....We gonna show you "HANG"..

:cool:

For what I have seen this year on the field is the following:

1. FAMU
2. GSU
3. Miles

Stands:
1. AAMU
2. Miles
3. GSU

Originally posted by Legend35
In Order based on what I've seen:
#1. G.S.U.
#2. P.V.
#3. J.S.U.
#4. Alcorn State
#5 Alabama State
As of 10/23/03:
#1. J.S.U.
#2. G.S.U.
#3. P.V.
#4. S.U.
#5. U.A.P.B.

As of 10/23/03:
#1. J.S.U.
#2. G.S.U.
#3. P.V.
#4. S.U.
#5. U.A.P.B.

LMMFAO@GSU over SU,UAPB ,and PV

u werent even their when they played PB so where is your ranking coming from?????...GSU has improved but this year dey still are light years behind SU,PB, and PV...give folks an inch and they wanna take a mile:lmao: :rolleyes:

Opinions, opinions, opinions based on my taste!!!!!

In Order based on what I've seen:
#1. G.S.U.
#2. P.V.
#3. J.S.U.
#4. Alcorn State
#5 Alabama State
First of all UAPB wasn't even on my first list. Therefore,..... I gave you all a little recognition.

Light years ahead of the "World Famed",....just work on making your halftime show more exciting!

Then ,...just maybe then we can talk!!!

Re: Opinions, opinions, opinions based on my taste!!!!!

First of all UAPB wasn't even on my first list. Therefore,..... I gave you all a little recognition.

Light years ahead of the "World Famed",....just work on making your halftime show more exciting!

Then ,...just maybe then we can talk!!!

fugg yo list and your recognition....u still aint recognized..gsu aint on world famed level..maybe local or underground

lil flip send help!!

maybe u should work on sounding like a collegiate band then moresover ready to p-pop for the crowd...and maybe drilling worth a dayum:idea:

like i sed pb, su, and pv are still light years ahead of gsu in quality

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
:read: Let's see now,.......

SU,...........................I know.

PV,....................................................I know

But,....who the he!! do you think you are because of your little 15 min. of being in the spot light. You best remain humble and stay in your place!!!!!!:bowdown: You were O.K. but, it was not so long ago that you yourself was just a little hamburger stand band!!! You are not worthy yet of such recognition with the likes of these bands!!!!!!!

Like I said before just work on your halftime show !!!
Hints to the term.... RELEVANCE!!!!!!

The day you perform on a National as well as international platform,....
The day you can prove to us that you have the staying power,.......

then and only then can your band be considered to be named along side "The World Famed"!!!! :slap: :retard:

P.S. Could you please start writing arrangements where the bass line don't SUCK!!!!

But,....who the he!! do you think you are because of your little 15 min. of being in the spot light. You best remain humble and stay in your place!!!!!!:bowdown: You were O.K. but, it was not so long ago that you yourself was just a little hamburger stand band!!! You are not worthy yet of such recognition with the likes of these bands!!!!!!!

then and only then can your band be considered to be named along side "The World Famed"!!!! :slap: :retard:

P.S. Could you please start writing arrangements where the bass line don't SUCK!!!!

Daaaaaaym!

lol u still not getting it.....

ps...could yall write arrangements that dont sukk as a whole....or is it the band sukks and the make yall arrangements look bad also...

and could u all stop writing the bass lines to songs and letting the rolling bass drum puller play em instead of the tubas.....

if fame is at a high price of sounding like 2 rhinos boning in a phone booth on a 95 degree summer afternoon...lol gspoo can keep it..

like i sed...until then...Get on our level h*e!

UAPB,SU, AND PV are lightyears ahead of GSU in total package as of now...get over it grandpa:rolleyes:

Originally posted by MACHIAVELLI
Give me your take of what the total package is.

sound...precision..entertainment...drilling..arrangements

the only one gsu has is entertainment

everything else they are subpar in...

when SU,PV and PB have all of those ..

i promised myself i wasnt gonna clown gsu for they made some slight improvements..i think they were pretty iight .but folks get too cocky i swear and hafto be brought down to reality

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by SWAC31
sound...precision..entertainment...drilling..arrangements

the only one gsu has is entertainment

everything else they are subpar in...

when SU,PV and PB have all of those ..

i promised myself i wasnt gonna clown gsu for they made some slight improvements..i think they were pretty iight .but folks get too cocky i swear and hafto be brought down to reality

:rolleyes:
You call that show entertaining???????
You don't have the total package!!!!!

I guess the Grambling people on here didnt see the comments made by their own band members? Third parties even said yall got waxed. The only people saying that you all got us were, old Grambling band members, and ofcourse they're gonna say Grambling is the best band in the world lol. Grambling doenst sound better than UAPB. Grambling has come up from last year, we cant deny that. To say they are better than PB is dumb. I tell you what start a poll Legend35 about who is the better of the 2, and see where people rank Grambling and PB. People from Grambling and UAPB's post dont count, because they are gonna rank their band in front.

Your best band in 15 years, and you still couldnt outperform a freshman UAPB band.......;)

Originally posted by GoodFella
I guess the Grambling people on here didnt see the comments made by their own band members? Third parties even said yall got waxed. The only people saying that you all got us were, old Grambling band members, and ofcourse they're gonna say Grambling is the best band in the world lol. Grambling doenst sound better than UAPB. Grambling has come up from last year, we cant deny that. To say they are better than PB is dumb. I tell you what start a poll Legend35 about who is the better of the 2, and see where people rank Grambling and PB. People from Grambling and UAPB's post dont count, because they are gonna rank their band in front.

Your best band in 15 years, and you still couldnt outperform a freshman UAPB band.......;)
Where are these posts at? I would like to read some of them.
Even if I did start a poll,....it would not be fair because people hate US period!!!

I don't have a problem with UAPB. Yall had a nice sound and I personally found it more balanced at times but, over all,....I like Grambling because of the color of our music as well as style.

Where are these posts at? I would like to read some of them.
Even if I did start a poll,....it would not be fair because poeple hate US period!!!

I don't have a problem with UAPB. Yall had a nice sound and I personally found it more balanced at times but, over all,....I like Grambling because of the color of our music as well as style.

Its not my fault people hate you guys, like I said you can think Grambling is better than us, but other people think differently lol.....

Oh and the posts are in the M4-world fame topic...

frenchie, etc.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back