Top 3 favorite movie scenes....

1. Uptown Saturday Night when Bill Cosby and Sidney Poitier go to see Little Seymour and Bill goes in beats up some rookie and says "See, when you knock a man down you get some respect. That's the American way."

2. Petey Wheatstraw when the Devil asks Petey to marry his daughter who is ugly as road kill.

3. Malcolm X when you know the man is about to die and they are playing that Sam Cooke song in the background.

4. The Lion King scence where Simba ascends to the top of Pride Rock.

5. The last scene in Walking Tall when the citizens burn down the little night spot.

There are others but I'll stop here for now.

Wait..I almost forgot the greatest movie of all time:
Major Payne:

The Nightclub scene
The bedtime story

On the floor crying.....:lmao: :lmao:

Sugar Hill

Remember when Romello(Wesley Snipes) was in Lolly's(Ernie Hudson's) office in the gym and he told him look at the guy on the heavy punchin bag, and the guy reading the funny papers and the janitor, and as he said where they were, they looked up on their cue...that was classic. Lolly was about to get popped up in there.

AND..

Raynathan(Eddie Cane from the 5 heartbeats) and his boy sing Teddy P's Love TKO outside w/an enemy and he said

I think I better let it go, then shot the guy
Looks like another love TKO, then shot him again

Bruce Almighty, when he got back at the anchor and he made all those funny sounds, had me and the wife ROLLIN!!!

Lastly
Any Given Sunday...

Just how did Willie Beaman get home with his SUV cut in HALF???

Back