Top 3 favorite movie scenes....

LadyLuck13

Chocolate Rain
Top 5 favorite movie scenes....

What are your 5 favorite movie scenes from the movies? Comedy, Drama, Suspense, Romance, Disaster, Action-packed ect.....

not in specific order....

1. Office Space- The guys were stomping the fax machine in the ground
:lol:

2. Set it off- Jada Pinkett/Blair Underwood lovescene :ebrow:

3. Playas Club- Diamond vs. Goldie fight

PARKING LOT SCENE:
Dude in the car: "Stick ya head in the window"
AJ Johnson: "Man I can hear you from here."
Dude: Stick yo BLEEP head in the BLEEP window!"
they roll up the window and start drivin, dragging AJ around the parking lot...
:lmao:

JR.'s Bachelor Party:
Friend: Man I got this hot new flick...
Jr. (slaps the movie out his friend's hand across the room): "man we ain't watchin no mo' *** dam flicks!"

4. American Pie I:
Stiffler: "Eh, I'm gonna go catch myself a little hottie...Suck me beautiful"

5. Friday (a pure classic)

Chris Tucker talking to the big chick
She get out the car and farts.....
and
Smokey:"Whyn' chou go get something to eat, I know you hungry!"
Girl (pulls off wig): "actually I just ate"
Smokey: "daaaaaammmm!"
:lmao:

*BONUS*
ANY GIVEN SUNDAY...the shower scene :ebrow:

This is tough one for me LL...I'd really have to think on it, since I watch soooooo many movies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
1.) SoulFood: Terry "Fucc family... family fucced my husband"

2.) Waiting to Exhale: Angela Bassett's closet scene. " Get your $ h i t ..."

3.) Love Jones: Darius Lovehall: " You walking around like someone stole your fuccing bike"

1. What's Love Got to Do With It: Ike: "B****, if you die, Ima kill ya." (Said to Tina after overdose) :lmao:

I gotta think about the rest, but that's NUMERO UNO for me!

Originally posted by SU's Finest '93
This is tough one for me LL...I'd really have to think on it, since I watch soooooo many movies.

Man this is a tough one... here are a few:

5 Hearbeats, the opening scene when Eddie Kane slides in hitting that note...."oooohhhhh hooooo aint got no money anit got no fancy car"

Boomerang when Robin Givens rides does Eddie Murphy and leaves that money on the table and jets...:lol: Classic
Same movie when Halle Berry pokes Eddie in the head and slaps his a*s for that lame a*s comment.

True Lies when Jamie Lee Curtis is dancing and holding on to that bed post and she falls.... :lmao:

The Color Purple when Suge Avery stops Miss Cely from cutting Mister's throat. And when Miss Cely stops Mister a*s with them two fingers..."until you do right by me....." :mad:

Originally posted by jelli

Boomerang when Jasmine Guy rides does Eddie Murphy and leaves that money on the table and jets...:lol: Classic
Same movie when Halle Berry pokes Eddie in the head and slaps his a*s for that lame a*s comment.

That was Robin Givens

Uhhh,

Color Purple:
Shug Avery to Miss Celie: "You shole is ugly..."

Sophia to Miss Celie: "You tole Harpo to beat me! All my life I had to fight! A girl child aint safe in a family a mens...I loves Harpo! Gawd knows I do, but I'll kill him DEAD 'fo-I-let-him-beat me!"

Originally posted by JSU*Toi
3.) Love Jones: Darius Lovehall: " You walking around like someone stole your fuccing bike"

OOOOHHHHHHHHH I hate chu!!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Love Jones, Dariuis to Nina. "I just want to come upstairs and talk".

Saturday Night Fever, John Travolta's dance contest at the end of the movie.

Hollywood Shuffle "I ain't be got no weapon". :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

OK here we go.

1. Empires Strikes Back: When Darth Vader Tells Luke Skywalker he is his father. "Luke, I'm your father. Ask Obie One. Deep down within you know this to be true."
2. Return of the Jedi: When Luke realizes that Darth Vader truly is his father.
Yoda: Vader told you this.
Luke: Yes.
Yoda: Unfortunate.... Yes. Vader your father is.
Luke: That is not Unfortunate, because he is my father.
Yoda: It is unfortunate because you wish to run off and face him.
3. Return of the Jedi:
Emperer: "You want this dont you." Then he pets the light saber.
4. Star Wars Phantom Mennace: In the palace, when they meet up with Darth Maul. That double light saber was on point. I was mad when they killed them off.
5. Undercover Brother (Hey, Undercover. Undercover Brother.)
Conspiracy Brother: Back up off me.
Undercover Brother: Back up off Mee!!!!

Later in the movie.
Cheif: "Oh, You in too."
Conspiracy Brother: "Chief, I did not see this B!#$% in Spy School."

The smooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvest romantic scenes with a black couple were in "Love Jones". When they walked past Buckingham Fountain after the steppers' set. Their interaction was a beautiful thing. With the fountain being backdrop of the scene made it perfect. And at the end when they were kissing in the rain. HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. That was a veeeeeeeeeeeery sensuous movie. That is part of my litmus test when I first meet someone. If she says she didn't like "Love Jones", I know not to bother. She is not sensuous and has no spontanaity (spelling). i.e. that means she is BORING AND KNOW IMAGINATION. I might have said this before. But guess what, ITS TRUE!!!!!!!

1. Deep Blue Sea - The scene where Sam Jackson was giving his speech and the shark swooped up and ate his ass. Classic

2. Menace II Society - When ole boy rolled up and asked "Which one of you dudes is Caine" A few moments later, Caine commenced to whooping that ass!!!

3. ALL TIME FAVORITE: BISHOP FROM JUICE: You gotta snap some collars and let them motherf**kers know you here to take them out anytime you feel like it! You gotta get the ground beneath your feet, partner, get the wind behind your back and go out in a blaze if you got to! Otherwise you ain't sh*t! You might as well be dead your damn self!

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE

2. Menace II Society - When ole boy rolled up and asked "Which one of you dudes is Caine" A few moments later, Caine commenced to whooping that ass!!!

Yeah man, I was thinking about this one too. "Which one of you dudes is Caine", Caine - "I don't think you know me". I knew it was going to be on after that.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
FORGOT THE MOVIE NAME: ..............but

Larenz Tate threw Viviva Fox's dog (the Summa dog) out of the window.....

Summa Dog: Summa dis and summa dat...

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag
FORGOT THE MOVIE NAME: ..............but

Larenz Tate threw Viviva Fox's dog (the Summa dog) out of the window.....

Summa Dog: Summa dis and summa dat...

Why Do Fools Fall In Love - The Frankie Lymon Story

Re: Top 5 favorite movie scenes....

Originally posted by LadyLuck13
What are your 5 favorite movie scenes from the movies? Comedy, Drama, Suspense, Romance, Disaster, Action-packed ect.....

The title of the thread is "Top 3 movie scenes..."

The first post in the thread is above.

Hmmm...

I'll get back to you with my top four scenes.

Hey jelli...I think you were getting Boomerang & Harlem Nights confused.

btw, Harlem Nights was a great movie and the fight scene with Eddie Murphy and Della Reece is priceless. :lmao:

O.K. Here we go.

!. How Stella Got Her Groove Back
The scene at the airport when she excepted to marry him before he got on that plane for home. That same scene had what sounded like Oleta Adams singing in the back ground.

2. Waiting To Exhale
Angela Bassett and Wesley Snipes's scene from the bar to the hotel with Aretha Franklin settin the mood in the back ground.

3. Notting Hill
Jullia Robert's line,..."I'm just a girl,....standing infront of a boy,....asking him to love her" Classic

Sorry,....I'm a romantic freak!!!

Originally posted by northern tiger
Why Do Fools Fall In Love - The Frankie Lymon Story
I love how they use both Momma & poppa as well as Bobby Womack's version of "California Dreamin" to set the mood between day and night.

One More

From Hollywood Shuffle

"You can be a success here, Bobby. Look at me...
I created the Winky Dinky hot dog... hunnert
percent beef. Winky Dinky hamburger, Winky Dinky ice
cream, Winky Dinky doughnut... and I got a new one for
ya, Bobby.... Winky Dinky ho cake. Ho cake, Bobby!
Hoes gotta eat too!"

Back