TO JSU's UPPERCLASSMEN OR OLD HEADS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwayne

I just want to know, does the freshmen have band camp for a week by themselves first like I have heard? I'm wondering this because I drove by JSU last night and I saw what seems to be the whole band because they were on the field in 5 and 1/2 company fronts. If that is all freshmen then some bands are in some serious trouble. I believe that the upperclassmen were there last night because if that was all freshmen I saw, then that had to be about 250 freshmen. I think it was because all I saw was white t-shirts and I know that JSU uses 128 on the field and 128 will only make 4 company fronts as us JSU band members know. I saw them last night in 5 on 1 half companyfronts. so someone tell me has the upperclassmen made it there yet or was that all freshmen?

I went to see the Freshmen last night. It is not 250 but it is a lot of them. No upper classmen were present. I liked what I saw. Especially the trombones and baritones. I counted 27 trombones and 12 baritones. That is new territory for JSU I must say. The band will easily be 300 plus this year. They are going to look like a Big Ten band instead of a SWAC band. LOL!!! As a former of the Sonic Boom, I will have to get use to it even myself.

I just wonder do we have enough uniforms...... Or baritones, mellophones and sousaphones.....

But I'll admit, these are good problems to have..... The upperclassmen show-up Wednesday. Where will they all sit???

:smh::D

Originally posted by Taylor-Made'90
I just wonder do we have enough uniforms...... Or baritones, mellophones and sousaphones.....

But I'll admit, these are good problems to have..... The upperclassmen show-up Wednesday. Where will they all sit???

On the porch, drinking some HOT tea waiting there turn...

:)

Originally posted by Taylor-Made'90
I just wonder do we have enough uniforms......

I sure hope so. Cuz, other than being kuntry....there's nothing more embarrassing than being short on uniforms.

Well......there is being Kuntry and short on uni's. But, you get what Im trying to say.

Wait.....even if yall don't.....just get Lidell's grandmother to sow up some more uniforms. If she gets started now, she'll be finished by the time A&T gets to Jackson.

With those numbers, she has her work cut out for her....no pun intended.

I think we have 250 uniforms. If we are starting out at 300+, we should be down to 225-250 or so by the time people quit. We will be alright. We don't need a big band.

250 uniforms, We have over 320 uniforms to be exact.

I don't remember the boom loosing more than 30 people after band camp since 1999.

Do your math.

I thought this topic was for jsu upperclassmen or old heads.

some people never get tired.

Originally posted by 1995mobb
250 uniforms, We have over 320 uniforms to be exact.

I don't remember the boom loosing more than 30 people after band camp since 1999.

Do your math.

I thought this topic was for jsu upperclassmen or old heads.

some people never get tired.

:rolleyes: :confused: :bawling: :idea:

Well, yo boys at the "U", better be ready. Don't worry bout
"J-State" as they say in New Orleans.

Kuntry ain't country till you been in New Orleans.

We'll leave it at that. So, I'll see you on the 18th is it?

Originally posted by kkpsi10
Well, yo boys at the "U", better be ready. Don't worry bout
"J-State" as they say in New Orleans.

Kuntry ain't country till you been in New Orleans.

We'll leave it at that. So, I'll see you on the 18th is it?

New Orleans os country compared to Jaxon....Yeah ok!!!!

You stupid to....!!!!!!

Don't worry about SU being ready....SU has been waiting on you all to beef up, to try and come close...

Originally posted by SUtrp96
New Orleans os country compared to Jaxon....Yeah ok!!!!

You stupid to....!!!!!!

Don't worry about SU being ready....SU has been waiting on you all to beef up, to try and come close...

:cool: :cool:

You Know what? you really suck azz

Hey FOOL, you forgot I work and live in New Orleans.

This is the only city I have ever been in, where it is cool to be stupid and dumb.

So, I'll spare you the embarrassment with figures and Stats.

You are probably one of those country fools from the N.O.

Why are you always worried about J-STATE, anyway? When you get that azz waxed, you don't be worried. You start making excuses.

But like I said, I'm going to leave you alone cuzz. I don't reply that much, just when I spot a clown like you!

Clown!

Oh yea, your mama stupid.

Hey FOOL, you forgot I work and live in New Orleans.

This is the only city I have ever been in, where it is cool to be stupid and dumb.

So, I'll spare you the embarrassment with figures and Stats.

You are probably one of those country fools from the N.O.

Why are you always worried about J-STATE, anyway? When you get that azz waxed, you don't be worried. You start making excuses.

But like I said, I'm going to leave you alone cuzz. I don't reply that much, just when I spot a clown like you!

Clown!

Oh yea, your mama stupid.

Stop crying STUPID....If you think New Orleans is considered country cpmpared to any state in Mississippi....Then you are indeed a DUMN FUK!!!!!..

Making excuses??!?!?! What are you talking about...Yall have to do something better than SU for me to make an excuse..:rolleyes: ...

SU got waxed?!?!?!?! What planet are you on?
You just one the NOBODIES from New Orleans that was to scared to go to SU...so you thought you found a better way out by going to JSU......

If you are from New Orleans, you probably went to a school that had no band, and because you went to JSU you feel like you are someone special now....

Once again you STUPID for saying New Orleans is country compared Jaxson......

You arese probably stay in Laplace some where.... :lol:

I see you online trying to think of a long response, and that makes you more of a clown,

Clown !

What are you talking about STUPID?:confused:

Originally posted by O'Bladerunner
It must be frustrating always coming in second to the "U".

:lol: @ N.O. being more country than anything in the 'Sippi.

He JuST jSTupid.......

Originally posted by O'Bladerunner
I sure hope so. Cuz, other than being kuntry....there's nothing more embarrassing than being short on uniforms.

Well......there is being Kuntry and short on uni's. But, you get what Im trying to say.

Wait.....even if yall don't.....just get Lidell's grandmother to sow up some more uniforms. If she gets started now, she'll be finished by the time A&T gets to Jackson.

With those numbers, she has her work cut out for her....no pun intended.

HOw about we hire your grandma to do it...I am sure she isn't very busy - sitting on the front porch, filling her spittomb, waving at every car that passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back