To All you Band Geeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get Ready

I know this is the Smack Board but.....

Could you do the rest of the folks a favor and shut your ass up and sit down sometimes during the game? Please help us....I know you think all those people in the stands and those people on the field are here to support you, BUT A FEW OF US ARE NOT.
I know you dont realize this because of the small twisted Xylophone world you live in but, SO OF US CAME TO WATCH THE FN GAME......not to hear you bump and blow them damn irritating horns and beat on them damn drums for 4 damn hours.

Play when you are suppose to play and the other 99% of the time STFU. When the refs tell you to quiet down, you might want to quiet down.

I cant believe you people are either so arrogant or just too stupid to realize that you shouldnt play as loud as you can, WHEN YOUR TEAM HAS THE BALL. Most of you dont realize this but, the QB sometime calls out plays while he is under center, and most of the time its imperative that THE OTHER PLAYERS HEAR WHAT HE HAS TO SAY

Just imagine how you would feel if the kid next to you were blowing his horn while your section leader was trying to show you how you are suppose to hump the ground or simulate doggies style or back that thang up or take out your lil flag and waive it or put one hand on the ground and kick or act like you are fighting or whatever move he is trying to show you that we have seen 1000 times already.

Now, I can appreciate a band just about as much as anybody (I think), but do what you are suppose to do when you are suppose to do it and you will be greatly appreciated by me and folks like me......that would be, football fans.

Thank You

The Get Ready

Originally posted by Get Ready
I know this is the Smack Board but.....

Could you do the rest of the folks a favor and shut your ass up and sit down sometimes during the game? Please help us....I know you think all those people in the stands and those people on the field are here to support you, BUT A FEW OF US ARE NOT.
I know you dont realize this because of the small twisted Xylophone world you live in but, SO OF US CAME TO WATCH THE FN GAME......not to hear you bump and blow them damn irritating horns and beat on them damn drums for 4 damn hours.

Play when you are suppose to play and the other 99% of the time STFU. When the refs tell you to quiet down, you might want to quiet down.

I cant believe you people are either so arrogant or just to stupid to realize that you shouldnt play as loud as you can, WHEN YOUR TEAM HAS THE BALL. Most of you dont realize this but, the QB sometime calls out plays while he is under center, and most of the time its imperative that THE OTHER PLAYERS HEAR WHAT HE HAS TO SAY

Just imagine how you would feel if the kid next to you were blowing his horn while your section leader was trying to show you how you are suppose to hump the ground or simulate doggies style or back that thang up or take out your lil flag and waive it or put one hand on the ground and kick or act like you are fighting or whatever move he is trying to show you that we have seen 1000 times already.

Now, I can appreciate a band just about as much as anybody (I think), but do what you are suppose to do when you are suppose to do it and you will be greatly appreciated by me and folks like me......that would be, football fans.

Thank You

The Get Ready

:eek2: :eek2: LOL @GR.

Bruh, I just realized that you just called out the Boom on the Smack Board. I know it's hard to fathom that band geeks as you call them probably could care less. But like I was saying , isn't the Boom about 200 plus strong this year? Do you think it's wise to talk to them that way. I mean where I come from that would get your arse kicked. I dunno GR. You must be new school. Them be fighting words. Oh well, I guess your band and band director felt like the fans needed to see or hear something worthwhile since Bell and the team aint showing them nothing.~snicker~

BTW,
I would stay away from the band room on JSU's campus or where they sit at the games if I were you if you are going to address them as geeks. Might not be good for your health. Bad enough Bell has to watch where he goes. Last thing I need to hear is GR being roughed up by band geeks.:lmao:

Another BTW, if SU's band wants to play all game(when JSU has the ball of course, we don't do our team that way) come October 18th, are you going to come over and address them as band geeks. Just asking. :D

Seriously it is on the Band Director to control that. Sounds like you guys need to talk to Dr. Liddell.

This is hilarious.....

I guess Mike was telling the truth about GR cursing the band out in Houston.

:lmao: :lmao:

LMAO@JR instigating

:lol::lol:

Originally posted by mighty hornet
This is hilarious.....

I guess Mike was telling the truth about GR cursing the band out in Houston.

:lmao: :lmao:

LMAO@JR instigating

:lol::lol:

Hey MH, I think they should move this to the Band Board. I wonder would GR be sced to post it ova there.~snicker~

Even as a Former Boomer ............................. I have to agree. They went off tha deep end playing while we had the ball.

Never thought I would say that .............:D :D

Originally posted by jstate83
Even as a Former Boomer ............................. I have to agree. They went off tha deep end playing while we had the ball.

Never thought I would say that .............:D :D

LOL@Frat. But bruh, I think we need to send ole GR over to talk to Dr. Liddell and the Boom. I mean we all agree here on the smack board that the playing has gotten out of hand. I think someone needs to make a stand, so all our bands can see. What ya think Frat? Think GR should address the Boom? I mean Bell has enough problems. He already said Kent can't see(wrong contacts), now he can't hear(Sonic Boom). Surely GR can represent the coach when speaking to the band. After all they are only band geeks.lol

..........running off this thread faster than the Tiger Run on......

Originally posted by JR
..........running off this thread faster than the Tiger Run on......

:lmao: :lmao: at JR.

Seriously though ..................... GR is right. It's like they don't even pay attention to what's going on the field anymore. We all know SWAC bands play there arse's off during the game, but it's gotten way out of hand in the last year or so.

(Lifetime Boom Membership Card being considered for termination now at F.D. HALL......................:lmao: :lmao: )

As a former member of the BOOM I can tell you what the response would be to this....

BOOM: LOL.....FUGG YOU! *cranks up BLACK & BLUES*

That's just the truth. Now, i agree that the Drum Majors need to pay more attention to the game, so that they will know when to play and when not to play...but I think Liddell may have given them the go ahead this game since we were 0-3.....they were just giving the fans what they want. lol.

...completely off the subject......
I just remembered something from Sat. LMAO@ the TSU fans trying to start a WAVE. LMAO:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

why didnt you just write a email to everyone who is in the BOOM who post on this page and SF?:confused: ....if you sced say you sced!

lol.

Get Ready I think the harsh truth is that you are out numbered. I don't think it bothers most fans. :( I didn't hear most of them complaining. I WAS...but all i saw when i looked in the stands was blue and white pom poms goin'. lol.

As a former member of the BOOM I can tell you what the response would be to this....

BOOM: LOL.....FUGG YOU! *cranks up BLACK & BLUES*

That's just the truth. Now, i agree that the Drum Majors need to pay more attention to the game, so that they will know when to play and when not to play...but I think Liddell may have given them the go ahead this game since we were 0-3.....they were just giving the fans what they want. lol.

...completely off the subject......
I just remembered something from Sat. LMAO@ the TSU fans trying to start a WAVE. LMAO

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :lmao:

spoken like a TRUE BANDSMEN.... *lol*

Man, yall ain't gonna be happy until you get poor GR done in by the "Boom".... Man, don't you know the've beat up fans for less than that mess???? :lmao: :lmao:

Originally posted by "NOISE TALKA"
lol.

Get Ready I think the harsh truth is that you are out numbered. I don't think it bothers most fans. :( I didn't hear most of them complaining. I WAS...but all i saw when i looked in the stands was blue and white pom poms goin'. lol.

lol@NT. The fans probably were saying to hell with Bell, blow Boom blow. :lmao:

Originally posted by crazylegs
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :lmao:

spoken like a TRUE BANDSMEN.... *lol*

Man, yall ain't gonna be happy until you get poor GR done in by the "Boom".... Man, don't you know the've beat up fans for less than that mess???? :lmao: :lmao:

:shh: Don't tell GR that. He thinks they are band geeks.

A many mofo have gotten their arse handed to them thinking that. ;)

How did this turn into a thread about Bell and Me and fighting the band? It amazes me how every thread turns into something negative about Bell.

JR what does Bell have to do with this?

And do you know who I am...I am the great I is. I dont give a damn about a damn band geek. And I aint about to fight nobody over what they dont know.

Me against 200 band geeks? Thats sounds like a fair fight. By the time they have taken their horn rimmed glasses off and removed their pocket protectors, I will have whooped half of their asses. The rest would have to call their mommie and ask if they can fight. I surely wouldnt be worried about fighting the Jukebox....we all know they dont fight men.

but I think Liddell may have given them the go ahead this game since we were 0-3.
And this is the type arrogant ignorance that mystifies me. So if they are 0-3, the stupid ass band is going to help them go 0-4? From where I was sitting, the fans were begging the Boom to STFU, but Im sure there were a few people there (to show off the outfit they were going to take back the next day) that was yelling for the band to continue (while making sure their $100 hair due stayed in place) AS JSU HAD TO CALL A TIMEOUT CAUSE THEY COULDNT HEAR OVER THEIR OWN DUMB ASS BAND.

ooooooo, low blow GR. lol. Yea the all-male jukebox prefers beatin down lil flute players and dancers....and then celebrating like they've beat Mike Tyson.

Crazylegs can tell you want kind of wrath the BOOM can unleash. lol. Remember the BOOM v. Alabama State in 96 *sniker*. And the BOOM is twice that size now. lol. :lmao:

No on a serious tip...i don't think any fightin' would go on but Liddell will tell you in a minute that he is running the show...and to go sit yo arse down. That's just the honest truth. I think it falls on the DMs paying attention. It's hard to get the volume down if EVERYONE is not paying attention to the game and the DMs.

No on a serious tip...i don't think any fightin' would go on but Liddell will tell you in a minute that he is running the show...and to go sit yo arse down. That's just the honest truth. I think it falls on the DMs paying attention. It's hard to get the volume down if EVERYONE is not paying attention to the game and the DMs.

What will he tell the refs, Culberson or Mason?

HUH?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back