Chairman/C.E.O.
continue...
Originally posted by BT
254482.jpg

One time at band camp

You a wildboy!!!

254482.jpg

Oh my gawd

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Originally posted by Get Ready
254482.jpg

Oh my gawd

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

PRICELESS!!!!

This is some funny stuff!

All this talk and ain't nothing changing come Saturday or for the rest of the season!

Originally posted by CriTAUcal
This is some funny stuff!

All this talk and ain't nothing changing come Saturday or for the rest of the season!
And that's all good with you, huh??? As long as the band has it's way. Damn everything else.

lol@the people on the sideline.

"sideling bums"

my team aint winning...:bawling:

its the band fault my team is losing....:bawling:

Im too scared to play football, so I like to hide on the smack board.....:bawling:

I like to post pictures, because my band is better than my team....:bawling:

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

nd that's all good with you, huh??? As long as the band has it's way. Damn everything else.

Man, if you guys only took this kind of zeal with Culberson before Bell got his foot in the door...:lmao: :lmao:

Now, will one of you bandsmen please respond to my "football battle" analogy. I mean, do you honestly believe that a BOB would draw more fans than a football battle??? Y'all seem to think that a game between a school with a good band and a school with a suck azz band is an appropriate comparison to a battle with the best bands in the land.

Would your BOB outdraw JSU-SU??? Hell no. And it sure wouldn't outdraw a football battle.

I think you touched a open nerve GR!!! Those kids are going to boycott the board........AGAIN......Lol!!!!:lmao:

Robber, whose to say, that is a hypthetical question. That would never happend, unless you are talking about tourneys. SU-JSU game draws about 55k, the botb will too.....

You through crying?? :bawling: :bawling:

Originally posted by GoodFella
And Machiavelli please dont start bruh. You are one of the main reasons people cant bring camera's into the games. You tape bands and make money off of them, and give nothing back to the Universities in which you make money off of.....

Hypocrite.....:bawling:

Isht hypocrite naw............smart businessman yes!!!

Originally posted by GoodFella
Robber, whose to say, that is a hypthetical question. That would never happend, unless you are talking about tourneys. SU-JSU game draws about 55k, the botb will too.....

You through crying?? :bawling: :bawling:
Y'all will never make me cry. If you don't like the criticism, make sure not to play at inappropriate times. I'm laughing at all y'all trying to defend wrong. It's s _ _, really.

This was seriously the most funny post i've ever seen on the swacpage. Most of the folk arent even responding to what he's saying about playing during the playcalling/ball snap though.

Originally posted by Robber
And that's all good with you, huh??? As long as the band has it's way. Damn everything else.

No, it's NOT "all good" with me on that. But it is the truth though.
Why don't ya'll just call Dr. Liddell with your concerns about the band playing at the wrong times.

man, that's what's funny about this whole thing...everybody pretty much agreed with GR to begin with...

It's just that GR's people skills need work, y'know.... :smh: Sometimes stuff don't come out the right way.... *lol*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back