TiSsUe please explain.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
The S.W. Assemblies of God beatitudes:

"Blessed are the meek...... for they shall inherit a spot on TSU's schedule"

"Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy.......just as soon as Coach Thomas finally decides to take out his starters and give the backups some run."

"Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake.... for theirs is the kingdom of Third Ward."

This has to be one of the funniest threads of all time!!! No wonder TxSo posters have been crying like yoes over scheduling issues for the past several weeks.

TxSo, why didn't you just go with a ten game season? Will the extra revenue from the 20-30 fans at this game really make that much of a difference?

ROTMFF!!!!!!

"Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted......(just as soon as that paycheck from TSU's athletic department clears)"

"Blessed are you when teams shall revile you and persecute you and run up all kinds of scores against you exceedingly, on my account. Rejoice and be glad, for such men ran up the scores against the scrub teams who were before you"

SAGU 3:16 - Verily i say unto you that twas JSUs fault that the Christians wouldsts be thrown to the tsu tigers for JSU didsts deny tsu a game 3 times.

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
SAGU 3:16 - Verily i say unto you that twas JSUs fault that the Christians wouldsts be thrown to the tsu tigers for JSU didsts deny tsu a game 3 times.

LMAO @ JST.

Peter send help.

I dont know TxSU...I have never seen them before....I aint got nothing to do with them. I dont care who they say they are, They aint got nothing to do with me.

No way no how, will I ever try to justafy us playing Southwestern. What will Coach Thomas come up with next?

I know i've criticize other schools in what SWAC for playing soft (black college) schedules, but this take the cake. I judge my school by the same measuring stick that I judge others.

You know you just slapped yourself TSUFan, huh? I still want to know what happened to Lane? They are on your schedule that I have ..... :emlaugh:

Originally posted by Texas Southern Fan
The schedule I have, have us playing Langston not Lang.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

THIS JUST KEEPS GETTING WORSER AND WORSER

Now, who is "dumber," Alcorn's Thomas or TSU Thomas?

Damn JT, you could of had your first win of the Millennium!!!!!

"No More Sheets"

This is sad... this is beyond sadder; this is saddest. I haven't felt this bad since:

Turbo was killed

The Fat Boys Broke up

Fred had "The Big One"

Penny got her arse burned with an iron by her mom

Julius Davis quit the team

Keep smacking.... I'm emailing this thread to Thomas to let him know how you all feel.

football1.jpg

CAPTION: SAGU is a Christian university dedicated to preparing students for ministry in whatever vocation they choose. The SAGU football program echoes that same goal. Our goal is to play competitive football on a national level in the NAIA and to ultimately compete for National Championships. We will, at the same time, be involved in ministry and Christian outreach as we model the Christian walk.

We intend to use football as a platform from which to point people to JESUS. If you are a committed Christian, want to play competitive college football and are interested in what SAGU has to offer, SAGU football is for you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like SAGU has a white Alpha on the team, and his buddy is holding up some kind of bible. tsu this is s_d.

JST,

The white dude could be an Alpha or he could be from Hawaii. The sign also means "Hang Loose" in Hawaii. :p

Robber how long did it take for that ocean of stole business to blow over? This is just as bad if not worse.

tsu 2001 - will a man rob God tour :(

FELT OUT!!!!!! :emlaugh:

Just peeping in.....

Could playing this school be considered one of the Seven deadly sins??

Jimmy Swaggert send help!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back