Senate Candidate #7
Week 13
Saturday, November 17
Alabama A&M vs. Ark.-Pine Bluff - Huntsville, AL - 1:30p
Jackson State vs. Alcorn State - Jackson, MS - 1:00p
Mississippi Valley vs. Alabama St. - Itta Bena,MS- 2:30p
TX Southern vs. SW Assemblies of God- Houston,TX- 7:00p
-------------------------------------------------------------

WTF? maaaaaaaaan WTF???? I thought SU had scheduled Bible toters, but dayum. This is just plain ol sad. :eek: This is so embarrasing. SMH @ picking on the church.

Let me put it to you like how Coach Thomas explained it to me... (and I'll make it very simple for you)

That's what happens when people back out of deals at the last minute.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Originally posted by J-State Tiger
Week 13
Saturday, November 17
Alabama A&M vs. Ark.-Pine Bluff - Huntsville, AL - 1:30p
Jackson State vs. Alcorn State - Jackson, MS - 1:00p
Mississippi Valley vs. Alabama St. - Itta Bena,MS- 2:30p
TX Southern vs. SW Assemblies of God- Houston,TX- 7:00p
-------------------------------------------------------------

WTF? maaaaaaaaan WTF???? I thought SU had scheduled Bible toters, but dayum. This is just plain ol sad. :eek: This is so embarrasing. SMH @ picking on the church.

Hole the "L" up!!! I saw MikeBigg's thread and thought he put SW Assemblies of God as a dayum joke. You mean to tell me that tsu (asses don't deserve to be capitalized, if true) is teally playing them apostles. If this isht is true, I think we should straight not play their arses ever.

Cleb, Sleeper, TSU Man, band fan, feel free to offer up a dayum good explanation of how that powerhouse :)snicker:) y'all building is playing a church. Are they baptist, methodist, episcopal, lutheran or what??? Catholic, maybe???

If y'all can't deny this, then I really don't wanna hear isht you gotta say. I just know that y'all better call Guiness and break the record for largest victory margin.

Y'all are S _ _. And microscopic time.

Cleb, Da Sleeper, TSU Fan, tbf

I saw SW Assemblies of God on your schedule a couple of weeks ago and I just couldn't bring myself to put it on the board. Remember when I tried to get yall to 'fess up??

I won't even mention who else SW Assemblies of God has on their schedule.

It truly is BEYOND SAD that TSU would schedule this "team".

Well L when we get whooping dat arse that will be the only school that they can compete against.......

St.Mary's Missionary School for the Blind, Cripple and Crazy LOL!!!:emlaugh:

football1.jpg

CAPTION: SAGU is a Christian university dedicated to preparing students for ministry in whatever vocation they choose. The SAGU football program echoes that same goal. Our goal is to play competitive football on a national level in the NAIA and to ultimately compete for National Championships. We will, at the same time, be involved in ministry and Christian outreach as we model the Christian walk.

We intend to use football as a platform from which to point people to JESUS. If you are a committed Christian, want to play competitive college football and are interested in what SAGU has to offer, SAGU football is for you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like SAGU has a white Alpha on the team, and his buddy is holding up some kind of bible. tsu this is s_d.

JST better be lying....

C-leb & Texas Southern Fan,

If your school actually does play this game... then yall can just go ahead and forget about ever talking/hanging out with me again.

Likewise Texas Southern Fan, you can go ahead and cancel that big homecoming roadtrip we had planned for Greensboro. Sorry, but I don't roll with the "anti-christ" *snicker*

Man, this has got to be the single wackest thing I ever heard. How can you look yourself in the mirror after beating up on a bunch of Jehovah's Witnesses?

Yall would have done better scheduling Jack Yates or Worthing.

What Can I Say....

I have been humbled.

Don't worry... I smacked us pretty good in our forum on this one a while back.

Where's my paperbag?

This is a damn shame. I'm ashamed to be associated with such cowards. Then they'll probably lose the game.

Oh, yeah. LMAO @ thrilla and "antichrist".

TSU,

GOD is gonna get y'all. It's coming. Hell, that's probably why all of Houston damned near drowned last month.

if I am not mistake jsu back out of playing us this year and I don't want hear that bullsh#* about having to play all the team in SWAC some many time in 10 years span

Thrilla,

man I thought we was down like duck butter man???

It's like that??? Tell you what....

When we beat Sucks, Gumbo, Aggravated & Mechanics, Bum St, Peanut Butter you still gonna act like a little beyotch??

(just asking)

This is S_D!!! Langston beat this team 56-12!!!!!!!!

They were 1-8 last season!!!! I'm just SHOCKED!!!!
NO I"M NOT!!! THIS IS tsu, THE EPITOME OF S_D_ness!!!!!!

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
football1.jpg

Is that the whole team??? Look like they can make up a wicked FLAG football team. tsu has sunk to depths of which the legendary giant squid does not know. The Titanic would STILL be sinking if the ocean was that deep.

jonhandy,

Give that JSU backed out on us excuse a rest. We ain't backed out of nothing. What we did do was decide to play a real football team, N. C. A&T. And y'all are playing who???

I think I get it, y'all put UTEP on schedule to try to throw us off y'all playing the deciples.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I don't know about the first four, but Monday morning Nov 12 I will be hearing the folks on KCOH and KTSU (7-8) saying "at least we can regroup this week by playing that church team".

Originally posted by Robber
I'm ashamed to be associated with such cowards. Then they'll probably lose the game.
rob,
I don't know about that. I kinda think tsu may be a slight favorite going into the game. A week before playing tsu, SW Assemblies of God will be coming off their biggest game of the season against Haskell Indian Nations!!!! And they'll be only a few weeks removed from their other big game, this one is against Kilgore JUNIOR College!!!!

TEXAS SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY- THIS IS TRULY SAD!!!!!!!!!!
:( :( :( :(

Re: JST better be lying....

Originally posted by bornthrilla
C-leb & Texas Southern Fan,

then yall can just go ahead and forget about ever talking/hanging out with me again.

Now this is funny

We ain't backed out of nothing. What we did do was decide to play a real football team, N. C. A&T.

Since when did we move up from being "smalltime"? How come nobody gave me that memo?

Thrilla,

man I thought we was down like duck butter man???

It's like that???

C-leb, you know you're still my man, fifty grand and all...but there's just some things that comes before friendship.

For instance: on Judgement Day, what am i supposed to say to my Maker when he asks me how I treated his humble servants during my time here on earth? Am I supposed to say that I stood by aimlessly and even cheered while TSU crucified his disciples on the gridiron? Should I myself partake in the persecution of the righteous?

Lord, please forgive C-leb, Texas Southern Fan, and Coach Thomas...they know not what they do. :cry:

Originally posted by bornthrilla

Since when did we move up from being "smalltime"? How come nobody gave me that memo?
You changed position soon as SAGU was placed on the tsu schedule. Dont think of it as the aggonies as having moved up, think of it as the floor as having fallen so far and the standards of decency been trampled on so severely, that your status improves by comparison. I mean you must have something going for you if JSU will give you a game.

Where is TBF? This would be a good time to talk about the number of asians on our Ping pong team, or something like that. anything to divert attention.

Originally posted by Robber
This is a damn shame. I'm ashamed to be associated with such cowards. Then they'll probably lose the game.

Oh, yeah. LMAO @ thrilla and "antichrist".

TSU,

GOD is gonna get y'all. It's coming. Hell, that's probably why all of Houston damned near drowned last month.

"Cowards"????. Robber, now I know you did not go there. Hey I am just as embarressed by this game as the others THIRD COASTERS. But if your school refused to play us, then you need to STFU.:redhot: Now you and J-State Tiger have said in other posts that we (TSU) we are not on jsu's level, that we are not worth the trip to Houston. Oh, but you will come to Houston to play Prairie View. If we were a sure win you had no problem playing us. But we are not a sure win anymore, so yall punk azzes ran. (One little azz whipping and yall run. I mean, REALLY!!) Now, if SU, GSU, ASU, MVSU, etc, smack us for this game, hey, I can't say nothing. I will just have to take the smack and move on. But you see, JACKSON STATE AND ALCORN, you two (garden tools) can't say "ca ca" to us.:redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back