TiSsUe please explain.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I refused to believe that TxSU is playing the Sisters of Mother Teresa University of the Blind until I see it.

Do we have any shame? :(

And yall probably gonna lose. :cool:

This ranks right up there with one of the saddest days in the history of mankind. I really cant think of anything much sadder. Wait lemme try.

The death of Martin Luther King Jr.
The Space Shuttle Explosion
When Tyra Banks got killed on Higher Learning :bawling:
Texas Southern playing SAMU.

Yes it is just as bad.

Creflo Dollar send a donation.

Originally posted by TSU/BAMA

"Cowards"????. Robber, now I know you did not go there. Hey I am just as embarressed by this game as the others THIRD COASTERS. But if your school refused to play us, then you need to STFU.:redhot: Now you and J-State Tiger have said in other posts that we (TSU) we are not on jsu's level, that we are not worth the trip to Houston. Oh, but you will come to Houston to play Prairie View. If we were a sure win you had no problem playing us. But we are not a sure win anymore, so yall punk azzes ran. (One little azz whipping and yall run. I mean, REALLY!!) Now, if SU, GSU, ASU, MVSU, etc, smack us for this game, hey, I can't say nothing. I will just have to take the smack and move on. But you see, JACKSON STATE AND ALCORN, you two (garden tools) can't say "ca ca" to us.:redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

Coward supporter,

<font size=1>tsu</font> has always been an easy win for JSU. You lames always will be. Just as sure as the sun will rise, JSU expects to beat down you cowards. And quit tryin to play the Prairie View card. They rotated on for however many years and that is as long as we will play them. Believe me, as soon as they rotate off our schedule, they will get dropped just like y'all cowards. See you cowards when you rotate back onto our schedule. Y'all ain't worth our time otherwise.

Robber its JSUs fault somehow. JSU is also to blame for:

Chandra Levy turning up missing
those girls getting kicked out of destinys child
J.Lo and puffy breaking up
Firestone tires

Originally posted by Robber

Coward supporter,

<font size=1>tsu</font> has always been an easy win for JSU. You lames always will be. Just as sure as the sun will rise, JSU expects to beat down you cowards. And quit tryin to play the Prairie View card. They rotated on for however many years and that is as long as we will play them. Believe me, as soon as they rotate off our schedule, they will get dropped just like y'all cowards. See you cowards when you rotate back onto our schedule. Y'all ain't worth our time otherwise.

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: I am here to tell you, jsu gives a new meaning to the word "rotate".:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Sometimes you gotta laugh to keep from crying, huh??? And to think yo ass is actually in here trying to put up a fight. You should slink your arse back to the Turd Coast and hide in shame with the rest of the coward supporters.

Maybe this will blow over in about 5 years.

Robber how long did it take for that ocean of stole business to blow over? This is just as bad if not worse.

tsu 2001 - will a man rob God tour :(

I was thinking again...

Ocassionally I try to do a little thinking (no this time, I'm not in that little "private" place where I come up with some of my better isht- - no pun intended)! It occurred to me that ole Bill done hit up on something with this scheduling of SWAG. This might be the coming together of something that unites Black folk throught the South. Remember Casem's quote: "In the South Football is a Religion and Saturday is our day of Obligation"

The attendance at TxSU games are down. Since they will not be getting the big money maker from JSU coming over (it's Rudy's fault cuz we know JSU ain't skerd), Thomas is using the "religion" card to bring in some fan dollars. Smart move! Are there any truth to the rumors that instead of a halftime show yall are trying to get in some other "name" person to hype up the crowd. I hope yall ain't planning on passing no collection plates cause folk might not like that to well. If this work, it will be applauded as one of the most brilliant marketing schemes since Janet Jackson's breast inplants.

Maybe you could get a Preparation Hymn from:
main_0.jpg

Houston Native - Yolanda Adams

And a follow up word from:
cdollar.jpg

The Money Man, Rev. Creflo Dollar

I was almost tempted to come to this Saturday evening worship service, but I think I'll stay home and do something more entertaining like clip my toenails or pull some nose hairs!

LOL!

jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif
jump.gif

I usually do not venture over to this board until football season, but I was told that this thread is funny. This is hilarious!!

jsu people need something to talk about since them white folk in Mississippi told them to shut and seat down about state flag if you we did not get drop so you all could play N. C. State A&T we got becuase you all did want us to put our foot up the and start the loose streak again

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Devotion time

Must tsu play the jehovah's witnesses, and shame the SWAC terribly.

Muuuuuusssssttttttt t-------s------u plaaaaaayyyyyyyy. . .

Deacon Jones send help.

jonhandy,

I see you done already got that "ole time religion." Speaking in tongues and what not. I see it's good enough for you. Let me tell y'all boys something, y'all better treat the Witnesses right when they knock on your door on the Saturday mornings up to that game. Mistreat them if you wanna, and He will make y'all pay worser than he is for playing them in the first place.

Hymn time.

Have you got a good schedule???? Search me Ruuuddddyyyy!!!!Have you got a good schedule???? Search me Ruuuddddyyyy!!!!
Oh oh have you got a good schedule???? Search me!!! Search me!!! Search me Ruuuddddyyyy!!!!

As a Jag, TSU, I feel your pain, especially when you &^%^$ was laughing at us for Benny. However, that was our "tentative" schedule. Since then, we made the change (Mobile, we coming!). However, for you to blame this on jSU pulling out or anything else is smalltime indeed. Admit it, when the chips were laid down, The Third Coast had no backup plan for their schedule.

I was talking about AAMu's schedule strength, but damn. BTW, what happened to Lane College? They ran out on you too? :emlaugh:

its moaning time...

mmmmm m m mm mmmmmmmmmmmmm m mm mmmmmmmmm. m mm mmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm mmmmm m mmmmmmmmmm mmmmm m m mmmmmmmm m m mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm mm m m mmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm m m mmmmmmmmm mm mmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm.

Lets raise a love offering for the pastor...

I love the Lord... he heard my cry...

Originally posted by jonhandy
jsu people need something to talk about since them white folk in Mississippi told them to shut and seat down about state flag if you we did not get drop so you all could play N. C. State A&T we got becuase you all did want us to put our foot up the and start the loose streak again
LOL he's speaking in tounges.. Somebody instant message Nita. His grammar is worser than anything we've seen before.

When I woke up this morninnnnnngggggg, I said thank you Lorrrrrddddd . . .

IIIIIIIII was youuunnnngggggg, but I reeeeeeeeeecallllll,
playyyyyyyyyying SWAG, was tsu's gall . . .

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaamazzzzzzzinggggg grace . . .

<font size=5>ROTFLMAO!!!</FONT>
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:
this is comedy at its best, sorry TSU, don't mean to laugh but.....

Originally posted by Robber:
Must tsu play the jehovah's witnesses, and shame the SWAC terribly.

Muuuuussssttttt t-------s-------u plaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy

Deacon Jones send help.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha
robber doing the devotion

I wonder will the Senior Choir or the Junior Choir be sanging

tbf,
Since Cleb has already confessed to being shamed by this cruel act of tsu and da sleepa is in hiding and since you're clued in to TSU, e-mail me and let me know if during the game, Usher Board #1 gonna be passing out those fans with the picture of M.L.King on it.
Cant have the congregation... i mean the fans getting too hot!!
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back