This time next week, Texas Southern will boast the SWAC's best recruiting class

• Thread starter The Panther Fan
  • Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Teldric Hill

ASU signed one of the top 25 players in the country today. Teldric Hill will make sure the Hornets remain in the top tier of the SWAC. The Hornets will be lucky to keep him around. Mark my word.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: Re: Teldric Hill

Originally posted by J C
ASU signed one of the top 25 players in the country today. Teldric Hill will make sure the Hornets remain in the top tier of the SWAC. The Hornets will be lucky to keep him around. Mark my word.

He wasnt on first, second,or third team all state so how is he a number 25 player in the nation. He isnt even playing in the Alabama-Mississippi all star game. I am not saying he isnt a good player, because I know ASU wouldnt recruit no scrubs, but I think you took it overboard with the top 25 thing. I keep up with basketball all over the state and I have NEVER heard of the name.

Dahill: Re Tedric Hill

The kid has been enrolled at ASU meeting academic requirements. He should be qualified at the end of the Spring semester. For information about this kid go to a basketball recruiting sites such as Bob Gibbons or one that covered the AAU Nike Showcase in Orlando last July. He played AAU ball with the Montgomery based Challenge or ask the Huntsville Laser coach about him. Trust me. I too follow high school basketball

Re: Dahill: Re Tedric Hill

Originally posted by J C
The kid has been enrolled at ASU meeting academic requirements. He should be qualified at the end of the Spring semester. For information about this kid go to a basketball recruiting sites such as Bob Gibbons or one that covered the AAU Nike Showcase in Orlando last July. He played AAU ball with the Montgomery based Challenge or ask the Huntsville Laser coach about him. Trust me. I too follow high school basketball

I am not saying he isnt a good player, I am only saying you lied about him being a top 25 national player. He isnt even on the Super 5 team in Alabama. Kennedy Winston is Mr. Basketball in Alabama and he isnt even a top 25 player in the nation after averaging 33 points at a 6a school. Also the name of the team is the Alabama Lasers. The Lasers along with the Alabama Ice out of Birmingham have ALL of the talent in Alabama on lock.

Dahill

The kid is 6'11'' and can play the 3 , 4 or 5 position. The reason you have not heard about him is because no one figured he would qualify. Alabama wanted him and backed off. Levett, Ball, Pettway played for the Challenge AAU team if you get the connection. I'll see if I can find a link for you. Otherwise you will have to wait and see him on the floor next year. All the Hornet fans in Montgomery are excited about this kid. As you know, the Hornets are not lacking returning inside players. They need guards and that is what the staff is concentrating on bringing in. You read Spivery's comments. He is not worried.

Hey JC, is this the guy you're talking about???
:snicker:
The SWAC just might be in some trouble!!!!!!

From The Sporting News

Class of 2002: Top 10 Centers

Dave Telep
For The Sporting News

Rk. Player Ht./Wt. Hometown/School (Commitment) Comment

1. Amare Stoudemire 6-10/240 Orlando, Fla./Cypress Creek (Memphis) He dunked, blocked and ran the floor like an elite player should. In return, he has been deemed the top prospect in his class.

2. Sani Ibrahim 6-10/220 Winchendon, Mass./Winchendon School Still a pup in terms of his basketball life, this Nigerian wasn't as dominant as he was the summer before but you can't ignore the long-term potential.

3. Torin Francis 6-10/220 Marion, Mass./Tabor Academy (Notre Dame) He improved at each event he attended and is one of the bounciest guys out there. He's a fine defender and scorer from medium-range in.

4. Michael Thompson 6-10/245 New Lenox, Ill./Providence Catholic (Duke) A camp session with Coach K and Carlos Boozer helped Thompson flip the switch and the result was a super summer, which exposed his vast skills.

5. Jason Fraser 6-9/210 Amityville, N.Y./Amityville (Villanova) This vocal leader guards the basket like Dikembe and rebounds like Rodman; he's an offensive package away from rocketing up this list.

6. Mario Boggan 6-8/310 Chatham, Va./Hargrave Military Academy (Florida) He strung together some of the summer's best outings. Catching a red-eye from Vegas to Orlando so he could play in the morning showed his dedication.

7. Eric Williams 6-9/280 Wake Forest, N.C./Rolesville (Wake Forest) At Nike, he was one of the top scoring big men and he continues to improve at a rate that will insure him success in college.

8. Keith Butler 7-0/230 Winchendon, Mass./The Winchendon School (Temple) Not many guys have the court presence and shot-blocking ability to impact games defensively but Butler routinely makes it happen.

9. Julius Lamptey 6-11/290 Oklahoma City, Okla./Northeast His skills finally caught up to his body and college recruiters marveled at how he consistently scored and carried himself during the summer.

10. Tedric Hill 6-10/235 Montgomery, Ala./Central The sleeper of the bunch was on display at a June tournament in Atlanta and while few have seen him we guarantee once they do he'll be a commodity

Hey tbf,

Don't you wish you could change the name of this thread now?
:emlaugh::emlaugh:

Hey Cleb,
Sorry for stealing tsu's thunder!
:p

Don't worry about it Mighty Hornet.

Once again my "All Guard" team will beat the shat out of your "No Guard" team .

You fools will never understand the talent that comes from Texas is just on another level than Abalama. Go ahead and post all you want on this thread about the players you guy's have recruited it's cool.

I'll just be laughing all the way to next year's NCAA tournament. Hey Dahill, good luck on AAMU's NIT bid next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back