This is why you NEVER rent to Section 8

100% correct.

MO kids = MO Gov'ment money

no G.E.D. nothing just BET, & fuggin all day with about 8- 15 people
stackin' in and out all day. I have too much of a conscious to help destroy a community like that by renting to them. no way :shame:

lol

Some people would say that you are racist against your own people.

I feel you though.

Man...................You screen 1 person that say 2 other will be staying there.
1 adult and 2 kids for example.
You meet and greet all 3 smiling faces.

You get the lease and other papers signed and start renting.
Shat start getting f-ed up and you find out later that there are 8 or 9 mofo's sleeping in the place at various times.
Skillet, Just out of prison Junebug, little sista and her band of bay-bay kids have all moved in with the original person on the lease.

They don't GAF cause nobody there is paying out their pocket.
They get kicked out, they take the guv-ment vouchers to some other "mark".
Cost of doing "business" for them.

That's what the monthly inspections are for. If go in and see holes in the walls, stains on the carpet, broken windows, crack pipes, cars in the driveway on blocks, kitchen cabinet door on the floor, all of that will be addressed at that time. I'll just pull the lease out my briefcase and ask if they remember signing this lease with this early termination clause you signed? Yes. Okay you have a certain amount time to get your shat up outta here before I call the Sheriff(Frat) or one of the Civil Court Judges(Some are frat some or sorors). Come one man you all are making this too hard! My dad gave me my first propety my senior year of high school and showed me the tricks of the trade. Take your lease to your attorney and get shat iron clad. Tell him/her what you would like the lease to say, and they will make sure is doesn't violate any of the state/federal/local housing laws. Treat all perspective tennants on case by case bases. I'm currently writing a grant to secure federal funds to build/buy a small apt complex to house Veterans in conjunction with the Veteran's Administration and the Social Security Administration. Man step ya game up, there's money to be made. Say what you want about section 8, but those funds from the feds hit your account on time.

lol

Some people would say that you are racist against your own people.

I feel you though.

Not on My Watch!!!!

hotrax1.jpg
hotrax3.jpg

100% correct.

MO kids = MO Gov'ment money

no G.E.D. nothing just BET, & fuggin all day with about 8- 15 people
stackin' in and out all day. I have too much of a conscious to help destroy a community like that by renting to them. no way :shame:

Tony tell your tennants my property in New Orleans should be up and runnin by the end of the year. Tell them I'll even help them find jobs. If you don't want the money, I'll damn sure get that paper.:pimp:

Tony tell your tennants my property in New Orleans should be up and runnin by the end of the year. Tell them I'll even help them find jobs. If you don't want the money, I'll damn sure get that paper.:pimp:

So naive :shame:

They DO NOT WANT JOBS!!!!!

What kind of people are you dealing with? What do you have against poor black people? NAIVE! Sounds like you have issues with making good decisions. You're a Doctor?

That's not P.C.:goof:
True...................But not P.C. :lol:

Why the people we tlking bout gonna get jobs while they riding good and living, eating, and getting medical benifit's for free.

Again.............."Cost of business" for them.

To this date none of my shat was ever damaged. What are you missing? If you did monthly inspections your shat wouldn't get detroyed. What's the problem?

Ain't no more problems with us.:nod:
We quit renting to section 8 and our shat has not been destroyed since.:nod:

What kind of people are you dealing with? What do you have against poor black people? NAIVE! Sounds like you have issues with making good decisions. You're a Doctor?

I am a poor black people!!!! lol.

I have something against niggerish ways.

I have been blessed in the rent game, but you are over simplifying

you never mentioned that thick book you get from HUD with about

500+ guidelines your property must meet in order to get that
"Guaranteed" money plus their random inspections,

Annnd no mention of the damage you're doing to the neghborhood by
renting to Ray Ray & Shequanda

I am a poor black people!!!! lol.

I have something against niggerish ways.

I have been blessed in the rent game, but you are over simplifying

you never mentioned that thick book you get from HUD with about

500+ guidelines your property must meet in order to get that
"Guaranteed" money plus their random inspections,

Annnd no mention of the damage you're doing to the neghborhood by
renting to Ray Ray & Shequanda

DON'T RENT TO THEM! IT'S YOUR CHOICE WHO YOU RENT TO! What are you missing? That book from HUD does not scare me, It's only the CFR guidleines. Plus that's what you hire an attorney for! This dude said damage to the neighborhood. Man crime is everywhere.

I hope you realize that there are many people in the world who have that same opinion about you with your MD career and everything else. They still don't want you in their neighborhoods. Just because they smile and wave at you don't think they all want you there. :read:
I haven't had any problems.

I don't rent to Section 8.

Think about it.
a young woman with small kids doing nothing all day?

Devil's playground.....

Think about it again.

Lots of Men coming to cut
deadbeat relatives stacking in there, with there cutbuddies
and people constantly riding the front porch like the chick in the clip,
because they're bored
No Sir, take those Niggerish ways somewhere else!!

I hope you realize that there are many people in the world who have that same opinion about you with your MD career and everything else. They still don't want you in their neighborhoods. Just because they smile and wave at you don't think they all want you there. :read:

I understand that, it?s hater in my own family,
I also realize everyone isn?t ambitious, but I was tired of being poor.
And I feel the sting of racism everyday, especially
when a white patient realizes,
Who Dr. Tony is :eek:
And living around white people is not my indicating of
Success or happiness

But what does any of this have to do with tearing up property?

They assume when you move in the property value is going down.:lecture:

In another thread people stated that they drive around at
different times looking at neighborhoods they're interested in.

If you see no grass, a couch on the porch etc. etc.

that does lower the value cause no one wants to live there.

I have an aunt that has a few rental properties in Houston! She has newly constructd rental properies. SHe does allow section * residents to rent from her. However, she ALWYAS screen them b4 hand She even goes to the previous place where the tenants stay and see how they love b4 she rents to anyone. So far, so good, !!!

Back