These Caucasian White Founders of Kappa Alpha Psi that Juggarnaut Speaks Of

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: These Caucasion White Founders of Kappa Alpha Psi that Juggarnaut Speaks Of

So your stance is just deny everything we say, and then say "prove it!" Sounds like the Reagan administration. Yall were the White boyz lil brothers at IU and part of their organization, You all later became incorporated and left them locally at IU. Go ahead and deny away.:splat:

Why are you mad...you're a Que. You said you had proof but provided nothing viable to research. You are the accusser and it is up to me to build the defense yet, what you have stated is stupid and accussed stupidity can not be defended against. You just have to let it fly.:smh:

:

Yea I'm white alpha....saddddddddd

I never said that. I just said you're the 10th Chapter of Alpha Phi Alpha with a little bit of Pike mixed in.

Yall are like RKelly and Jay-Z....The Best of Both Worlds. :lol:

I am hearing nothing but jibberish & speculation

carry on with this 'ignorance is bliss' discussion...where did this topic derive from?

LOL at Phi Nu Pi being a WHO:lol:

You Ques are coming at us as if you actually know something:smh: .

I know it is hard, something God is still working with me on when I don't know what I'm talking about but...

"Keep your mouth tight"

it helps with ignorance...I'm learning that as well.

I'll leave this topic to whoever started it. I'm out.

What woman here would vouch for your manhood???

Some of the same ones that question your sanity.:lmao: Furthermore why do I need a woman to vouch fo my manhood. Hence your Men's Forum questions.

ROTFLMAO@beans

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

MH, I'm about as lost as the children of Israel in the wilderness. This has spilled over from Smalltalk to here and STILL is going around in circles. I wonder what fraternities will be involved in the next..................."GREEK WARS".

Will it be the Alphas vs Sigmas?
Iotas vs Lamda Lamda Lamda?
Masons vs Shriners?

:uhoh:

Larry Hoover

I started the thread becasue ole boy has made statements like that over and over. So I wanted to see his proof in literature just in case someone is mass producing this foolishness.

I thought we were talking about Tookie

Oh....ok. I think that they should have gave that man a parole. He deserved it. They give meaner murders parole, so he definitely deserved to be pardon.

That was the name of that White Frat that bailed their Azzes out.
So s_d that they went bankrupt soon after that.

Helping these monkeys out, and look what it got them. :shame: :lol:

That was a joke people.

Man, you have to be one of the dumbest mofos perpetuating that argument.

First of all...name one white fraternity that will bail 10 ni@@as out of anything and go into bankruptcy in 2007!!!

So picture this....in 1911....in Indiana.....in 1911....a bunch of crackers would bail out 10 ni@@as????

Man, you a grad chapter made mofo that comes back to home coming and is too sked to wear his shirt.

Get da fugg outta here with dat isht.

Answer the Question.

must me a catch 22?

Say no and the Alphas'll be all over you.

Say yes then you'll let us all know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back