These Caucasian White Founders of Kappa Alpha Psi that Juggarnaut Speaks Of

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: These Caucasion White Founders of Kappa Alpha Psi that Juggarnaut Speaks Of

KAPPA is the 10th Letter of the GREEK alphabet behind ALPHA and PSI looks like the Indiana University LOGO...the place where your Frat was founded.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Kappa Alpha Psi............wow. :read:

Stop saying hmmmm and provide more of your research. Our fraternity was founded at IU and share the colors, your point? Simply because we were founded at a white school means that our founders were white?

If that's the basis of your arguement, then please stop because you know about as much about my fraternity as I know about yours. Which is very little. I only know enough about the Ques as what I read, which did not interest me (no disrespect).

Is Phi nu PI another seperate organizationfrom KAPsi?

That was the name of that White Frat that bailed their Azzes out.
So s_d that they went bankrupt soon after that.

Helping these monkeys out, and look what it got them. :shame: :lol:

That was a joke people.

That was a joke people.

Phi Nu Pi is not a fraternity Sonny. Please know that. I place my life on that.

NUPE has a valid point Juggarnaut91; would you be willing to present all the secrets of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. to a non-member?

Absolutely not! Is Phi Nu Pi supposed to be a secret?

NUPE has a valid point Juggarnaut91; would you be willing to present all the secrets of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. to a non-member?

Secrets are unknown to the public.

KAPsi history is known by everyone.

That was a joke people.

Prove it.

I have no need backtrack under anything, yall can just keep saying "no thats not true", with nothing to back up your statements. Lets try this.

Who is Phi Nu Pi?

That's where you are lsot. Phi Nu Pi is not a who.

I know some Real Kappas.

Mak, Rid come get this dude.

*** Kappa Alpha Psi's History***

The Alphas help get yall started (Supposed to be the 10th (Kappa) chapter of Alpha Phi Alpha), then when yall got enough of the game to roll solo so yall kicked them in the azz and said "NO thanks we can take it from here".

:D

*** Kappa Alpha Psi's History***

The Alphas help get yall started (Supposed to be the 10th (Kappa) chapter of Alpha Phi Alpha), then when yall got enough of the game to roll solo so yall kicked them in the azz and said "NO thanks we can take it from here".

:D

Yea, that's it. :)

Hey I tried. Whatever you Ques want to believe you're entitled to it. Now Tony define what is real because you don't know; now have I ever met Makaho and Riddler.

That being said what is real? The information that I have given you is written in our history. The problem is you choose to believe what you have "heard" which has gotten a lot of people in trouble. I just hate people spreading stupidity.

Hey I tried. Whatever you Ques want to believe you're entitled to it. Now Tony define what is real because you don't know; now have I ever met Makaho and Riddler.

That being said what is real? The information that I have given you is written in our history. The problem is you choose to believe what you have "heard" which has gotten a lot of people in trouble. I just hate people spreading stupidity.

:lol:
It's okay (Alpha)Kappa man.

Again Phi Nu Pi is not a who. Who is a pronoun modifying a actual being.

So your stance is just deny everything we say, and then say "prove it!" Sounds like the Reagan administration. Yall were the White boyz lil brothers at IU and part of their organization, You all later became incorporated and left them locally at IU. Go ahead and deny away.:splat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back