These Caucasian White Founders of Kappa Alpha Psi that Juggarnaut Speaks Of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Sweet NUPE

:shame: Just like a noop.... trying to put down a black man... kinda reminds me of your white founders! :eek:

Dude it's a lot of NUPES that post here so please feel free to post your in depth knowledge of my beloved fraternity. See I know a little about the Ques, Alphas, and Sigmas, and nothing about the Iotas. The reason I know little is because the little that I knew did not interest me. Yet, I will never bash your fraternity or any other in an attemp to utilize what I think as fact, for a laugh.

So that being said, speak up or for choice of better words, STFU; because spreading stupidy creates more stupidity hence making the deliverer of the stupidity a Fool; and I'm sure you are not a fool. So go for it so you can spread or correct yourself to others.

I placed in the Round Table so it can be discussed intelligently without Sorority of Fraternity bashing.

Re: These Caucasion White Founders of Kappa Alpha Psi that Juggarnaut Speaks Of

Please enlighten me Juggarnaut of my "white" founders

Glancing through some fraternity literature for the hell of it...nope, no white founders.

But, if the Ques know something I don't, please hop up and bark it to me.

:lol: @ these threads that are Backfiring on **. ***** ****.

I guess this is one he know he can win.

:lol:

If yall every go broke again, maybe another white Frat can help yall out.
Maybe the Pikes got some charity stach in their bank.

Ever wonder why some people say Alpha is not the 1st black frat?

When did we go broke? Talk to me historian. :lol:

I was perusing your sites, but of course it isn't there, but it is a fact that key white people at Indiana in 1911 are more responsible for the formation of your fraternity than the Black guys that yall have pictures of.

Sonny as far winning I don't understand what I have lost? Some people who have never met me; whom I have never spoken to accusing me of being Gay? Brother I'm deeper than that, which many who know me understand that I laugh about it because I am very much so a heteorosexual. That being said I have no one to battle or proove anything to; got it. Now as I stated before when you move to DC drinks on me playa no hard feelings playa.

Now as far this going broke thing for KAPSI, please expound because your are looking at a former officer of two Alumni Chapters, and co-advisor of an undergraduate chapter and never in the History of Kappa Alpha Psi and its predecessor Kappa Alpha Nu that the fraternity has ever went bankrupt, borke, or had white founders.

Now stop lipping for a laugh and provide some type of truth from literature written and researched by members of the Kappa Alpha Psi. If not, keep wearing the mask of silliness. This is why I placed it in the Round Table so that we may have an intellectual conversation about this topic.

I was perusing your sites, but of course it isn't there, but it is a fact that key white people at Indiana in 1911 are more responsible for the formation of your fraternity than the Black guys that yall have pictures of.

Provide the proof because you are repeating stupidity; and it must cease. Now keep researching because you reviewed all of the sites very quickly which makes me to believe you are attempting to back track under the protection of your frat, with hopes some of them would come here with jokes to cover your previous statements.

Sonny as far winning I don't understand what I have lost? Some people who have never met me; whom I have never spoken to accusing me of being Gay? Brother I'm deeper than that, which many who know me understand that I laugh about it because I am very much so a heteorosexual. That being said I have no one to battle or proove anything to; got it. Now as I stated before when you move to DC drinks on me playa no hard feelings playa.

Now as far this going broke thing for KAPSI, please expound because your are looking at a former officer of two Alumni Chapters, and co-advisor of an undergraduate chapter and never in the History of Kappa Alpha Psi and its predecessor Kappa Alpha Nu that the fraternity has ever went bankrupt, borke, or had white founders.

Now stop lipping for a laugh and provide some type of truth from literature written and researched by members of the Kappa Alpha Psi. If not, keep wearing the mask of silliness. This is why I placed it in the Round Table so that we may have an intellectual conversation about this topic.

KAPPA is the 10th Letter of the GREEK alphabet behind ALPHA and PSI looks like the Indiana University LOGO...the place where your Frat was founded.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Kappa Alpha Psi............wow. :read:

Provide the proof because you are repeating stupidity; and it must cease. Now keep researching because you reviewed all of the sites very quickly which makes me to believe you are attempting to back track under the protection of your frat, with hopes some of them would come here with jokes to cover your previous statements.

I have no need backtrack under anything, yall can just keep saying "no thats not true", with nothing to back up your statements. Lets try this.

Who is Phi Nu Pi?

Is Phi nu PI another seperate organizationfrom KAPsi?

I have no need backtrack under anything, yall can just keep saying "no thats not true", with nothing to back up your statements. Lets try this.

Who is Phi Nu Pi?

Pledge and find out.

Some participation please,DSN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back