The Wire - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marlo is stupid as hell and he is full of himself. Chris is the real brains and we are starting to see this is come out more and more.....
Without Chris, Marlo can't even wipe his azz right!!!

Marlo: "That's my money you taking".
Like Omar was going to not take it, then he turned around and took his ring.

"You must have me messed up with a man that likes to repeat himself".

Omar said something like "My 4 5s will beat your full house anyday"

Marlo: "That's my money you taking".
Like Omar was going to not take it, then he turned around and took his ring.

"You must have me messed up with a man that likes to repeat himself".

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I have been watchin since I got HBO...yeah, I have been cheap all of these years. I am getting the first 3 season on bootleg so I can catch up. The first episode, I like Snoop and Chris and then I saw how heartless they were and I almost said I will not watch another episode...but I lied.

Now after seeing the Mayor get his head blown, did we really need to see Omar. :scared:

SMH

Looks like Rawls finally gonna get the Major Crimes Unit like he wanted to a few seasons ago.

Did you see how that girl just cut that other girl....ruthless these kids are today.

You can watch the first 3 episodes back to back to back on friday night.

That girl needed to be cut.

How so yall figure Chris is the brains? The blind man is the brains behind Marlo. Chris is just what he is, muscle. He is not that smart. If he was, he wouldn't just be muscle. Chris is no stringer bell..not even close. Yall giving this cat way too much credit, for what, I just don't know?

So epidode 42 is out...I'll be watching tonight. No need to wait until Sunday if I don't have to. But I won't post anything until after everybody else has a chance to see it.

How so yall figure Chris is the brains? The blind man is the brains behind Marlo. Chris is just what he is, muscle. He is not that smart. If he was, he wouldn't just be muscle. Chris is no stringer bell..not even close. Yall giving this cat way too much credit, for what, I just don't know?

So epidode 42 is out...I'll be watching tonight. No need to wait until Sunday if I don't have to. But I won't post anything until after everybody else has a chance to see it.

I can see why some would think that Chris is running things. I think what some people forget is that when the Marlos and Avons get to the top, they don't need to do the dirty work anymore. All they have to do is pay people to watch their back. If you know the game of chess then it should be easy for anyone to comprehend.

Marlo-the King (he has his men positioned to keep him protected, he can't be in harms way so he will move one step at a time)

Chris-the Queen (is free to do whatever and whenever to protect the King)

Snoop and Monk
-Knights and Bishops (have rank and authority to come from any angle and take out any threats)

Old Face Andre and Vinson-The Rooks (protects the stash)

Bodie-A pawn (still the low man on the totem pole, trying to survive the game, no real power, pawns get taken out easily yet if he is real smart he can make his way to be a Queen)

*note you could breakdown Avon and them the same way...

I have been watching all of the specials surrounding the show. I can tell by who they spotlight, how much they plan on using them in the season. I never see Dukey get interviewed. They talk to Naymond, Randy, Mike Lee, but no dukey.....

Now what do you think!!!!

If anything Marlo is just a step above muscle, he was just in the right place at the right time. If Avon had not been in prison Marlo would have never got those corners from the get go...

You check out the angle that Chris gave Marlo on how to deal with Omar...

Marlo has no vision....you can't stay in that game forever!!!!

Looks like the new Lt of the Major Crime Division is getting pissed by getting no ripps on all of those warrants and wants Marlo or someone fast. Rawls is playing both sides of the Mayors race to be Commissioner. Omar is gonna get Marlo for setting him up on the killing and beating in the store. I wonder if they get Chris's prints off that dolly, he did help pick it up when she was going in the store. Prez is trying to get him a system for running his class, I don't think bribing them kids will work but I can't wait to see how Bunny's class go when they go after all the trouble makers in the 8th grade.

Things are beginning to unravel. Those bodies will soon be found. Marlo is being FORCE to join the co-op. I think Chris done f-up by shooting that woman and trying to pin it on Omar. That is not Omar's style and the cops know it.

On the political side, I don't know what going to happen.

If anyone wants the rest of the season holla at me. I watched the season finale today and I hate the way they ended it.

She doesn't look any better to me!!

Man episode 43 was great. Marlo implementing his plan, outsmarting the cops so far........the primary, Avon's sister makes a comeback, and my favorite character Wee Bay is in this epeisode too!

But I won't get into it too much because some of yall haven't seen it. But with n demand you can stay almost a week ahead of the show.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
WeeBays's wife is a terror. Prez's methods will work because this is the first job he has ever done somewhat of a decent job at. I thought he would be a bit cynical about the whole thing after his f-ups with the police department. I am not feeling the cat and mouse game Marlo is pulling. What exactly was the point of the rouse, besides clarifying that the police set the camera up? I thought Omar was done for when they picked him up. One question I can't seem to answer is: What the hell does Omar do with all of that money/ drugs he has been stealing. He had to clear over a 100 grand @ the poker game. He and his BF live in relative squalor though. I don't believe Kema looks any better. I am actually bored with her character. At least we know why Spyder is staying away from the Gym. I want to see Cutty become more of a player on the show. I guess it can go either way.

WeeBays's wife is a terror. Prez's methods will work because this is the first job he has ever done somewhat of a decent job at. I thought he would be a bit cynical about the whole thing after his f-ups with the police department. I am not feeling the cat and mouse game Marlo is pulling. What exactly was the point of the rouse, besides clarifying that the police set the camera up? I thought Omar was done for when they picked him up. One question I can't seem to answer is: What the hell does Omar do with all of that money/ drugs he has been stealing. He had to clear over a 100 grand @ the poker game. He and his BF live in relative squalor though. I don't believe Kema looks any better. I am actually bored with her character. At least we know why Spyder is staying away from the Gym. I want to see Cutty become more of a player on the show. I guess it can go either way.

He gives all of his money to Butchie to hold for him. I don't know why, but I remember in season 2 that's what he was doing. They still haven't said what Butchie is to him, but whatever he is to Omar, he's the only person that knows how to reach him, and the only persn Omar trusts.

I forget shortie's name, but his little arse better watch out for all that ratting he's doing. Sooner, or later it's going to come back on him, and it's going to be ugly. Shorty is playing a dangerous game.
NICE

Randy is gonna get whacked, lil punk arsed ninja... Yeah I know Butchy (butcher?) is holding the bank... I don't know what is going down with it... I mean damn, get a decent place to stay a la String... something. I guess the guns and stuff cost more than I thought.

Prez saved Randy's life. Had they given him up DIRECTLY to the police, his name would have gotten in the system gotten back to MARLO. He is going to tell them where those bodies are located, however I hope his identity will be protected.

Now I think Boodie is going to have to pimp slap Wee-Bay's son because he ain't gone work and if he does, he ain't gone do it right.

Avon's sister put her in check didn't she.

Yeah Reanna told Bay's wife like it was... Hell she wasn't really lying. Biz had dried up.. I think it was kinda f'ed up that she decided to put Naymond on the street... Why can't she get a job or sumthin? She rolling in a gotdamned Beemer and is lazy as a mofo. I think Nay is going slang that pack, but he is too scaredy to stand up for himself.... *snickers* Just finished ep. 7... SMH...

Randy lives another day, ole snitched arsed ninja....

*BOOOO HISSSS*

Prez saved Randy's life. Had they given him up DIRECTLY to the police, his name would have gotten in the system gotten back to MARLO. He is going to tell them where those bodies are located, however I hope his identity will be protected.

Now I think Boodie is going to have to pimp slap Wee-Bay's son because he ain't gone work and if he does, he ain't gone do it right.

Avon's sister put her in check didn't she.

Sperm, the one thing about a rat is they talk too much, and sooner, or later he's going to say something to his boys, or somebody is going to see him talking to the police, and the word will get back that he's talking. What's even worse, he may drop the dime on Dookie, when he get's busted, and get Dookie killed.

You see how he lied on Bubble's young boy, to get out of trouble for selling that candy. Youngin will rat on anybody to save his own arse....just wait until dude'nem that knocked up shorty find out he ratted on them.

NICE

Yeah Reanna told Bay's wife like it was... Hell she wasn't really lying. Biz had dried up.. I think it was kinda f'ed up that she decided to put Naymond on the street... Why can't she get a job or sumthin? She rolling in a gotdamned Beemer and is lazy as a mofo. I think Nay is going slang that pack, but he is too scaredy to stand up for himself.... *snickers* Just finished ep. 7... SMH...

Randy lives another day, ole snitched arsed ninja....

*BOOOO HISSSS*
Yeah he is scared and soft, but he ain't no fool. He knows that you got to have some muscle to back you up. The first person he went to was Micheal and Micheal was like "that ain't me...that's all you".

BTW - DNice, what did Dookie do that Randy will drop the dime about? You lost me on that one.

I personally don't care too much for Wee-Bey's wife. What rock did they find her hiding behind? I remember when Wee-Bey was getting ready to head to Philly in Season 1, he asked D'Angelo to feed his fish for him. There was no wife nor son. Now they have this lazy trick laying up in his spot. What gives???

I personally don't care too much for Wee-Bey's wife. What rock did they find her hiding behind? I remember when Wee-Bey was getting ready to head to Philly in Season 1, he asked D'Angelo to feed his fish for him. There was no wife nor son. Now they have this lazy trick laying up in his spot. What gives???

Funny, I was thinking the same thing.

MJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back