The Walking Dead 2nd Half of Season 7

I just want to know how there wasn't any friendly fire going on. Everyone but The Kingdom was dressed in regular clothes. I guess Maggie is over the Hilltop, Rick over Alexandria, and Carol is the general of The Kingdom's army.

It probably was....Michonne got her ass kicked. LOL...I thought she would be tougher.

It's situations like this where Shane and Mearl would be helpful. LOL

It probably was....Michonne got her ass kicked. LOL...I thought she would be tougher.

It's situations like this where Shane and Mearl would be helpful. LOL
She got jumped from behind!!! That's the story I'm sticking with. lol
She did well to just get the gun out of the strong chick's hand. To be honest, the only ones I would trust in a fist fight would be Rosita, Morgan, and Darryl.

But, all of this comes down to the fact that Rick needs Carol. No way would Carol have approved of Rick trusting those garbage people. She would have shut that s--- down from the start. lol

Last edited:

She got jumped from behind!!! That's the story I'm sticking with. lol
She did well to just get the gun out of the strong chick's hand. To be honest, the only ones I would trust in a fist fight would be Rosita, Morgan, and Darryl.

But, all of this comes down to the fact that Rick needs Carol. No way would Carol have approved of Rick trusting those garbage people. She would have shut that s--- down from the start. lol

I agree....this thing with Negan is much worse than anything they have faced because his guys will kill. The Governor had a few people who could fight but when shit hit the fan they were ghost.

Carol is the key to all of it.

Rick should have known he couldn't trust those garbage people. First sign she tried to "negotiate" terms and then negotiate again when he brought the actual guns should have been enough. I would have popped her in the head as soon as they drove up in the garbage truck. LOL.

And the, I would have told her group, "who's next?" Either you with us or you not. And if you not, well...

Rick should have known he couldn't trust those garbage people. First sign she tried to "negotiate" terms and then negotiate again when he brought the actual guns should have been enough. I would have popped her in the head as soon as they drove up in the garbage truck. LOL.

And the, I would have told her group, "who's next?" Either you with us or you not. And if you not, well...
Which is why I said that Carol is his true right-hand man/woman, not Michonne. Carol would have never gone for that mess, and probably would have just said eff Gabriel in the first place. Good thing is, she's probably going to lead a group to go kill the garbage people for revenge and to get the guns back. I guess the Oceanside women will be joining the fight after all.

Yep. Rick has his next sniper in the young girl from Oceanside. They will definitely be joining Rick's team next.

Back