The Walking Dead 2nd Half of Season 7

Glad that Richard got killed. Didn't happen the way I thought it would, but it still happened. lol

Also, it seems like Morgan is dangerously close to snapping into the crazy version of Morgan. Interesting that Carol basically switched places with Morgan in terms of mental stability. The Kingdom is on board, and it looks like the next episode involves Sasha and Rosita trying to assassinate Negan.

Also, it seems like Morgan is dangerously close to snapping into the crazy version of Morgan. Interesting that Carol basically switched places with Morgan in terms of mental stability. The Kingdom is on board, and it looks like the next episode involves Sasha and Rosita trying to assassinate Negan.

Morgan did snap back to the crazy Morgan. Carol is about to teach the Kingdom what gorilla warfare is all about.

You know what, eff Eugene. Dude snitched on Rosita and Sasha. There's no other reason for a bunch of men to come rushing outside other than him running inside and telling.

You know what, eff Eugene. Dude snitched on Rosita and Sasha. There's no other reason for a bunch of men to come rushing outside other than him running inside and telling.

Remember Sasha ran in so she probably killed a few before being taken out or captured.

I'm betting she will return as a walker in the season finale.

There were 2 gun shots, so maybe they heard the gunshots along with Sasha running into the building. I truly thought Eugene was working an angle, but I guess he's just a weak man drunk on power.

There were 2 gun shots, so maybe they heard the gunshots along with Sasha running into the building. I truly thought Eugene was working an angle, but I guess he's just a weak man drunk on power.
Thing is thanks to this, Negan will be on high-alert. He was living comfortable believing that no one knew where his base was located and no one would dare attack his sanctuary. Now with Darryl escaping, Carl sneaking to the base, and Sasha choosing to do a suicide mission, he is going to beef up his defense and probably go hard after the communities.

Thing is thanks to this, Negan will be on high-alert. He was living comfortable believing that no one knew where his base was located and no one would dare attack his sanctuary. Now with Darryl escaping, Carl sneaking to the base, and Sasha choosing to do a suicide mission, he is going to beef up his defense and probably go hard after the communities.

Negan will be spread too thin. Remember they stole his explosives so this will be good.

The only possible "little birdie" is Eugene. Dude might have told Negan about Rick's plans. Next week I think the war will begin with Negan thinking that killing or revealing a dead Sasha will put Rick and company back in line, not expecting them to strike back. Also looks like the Kingdom is preparing for battle too.

Last edited:
Also well played by the writers.......I definitely thought that it was Darryl that Rosita saw outside of the Sanctuary with the crossbow, but it turns it was actually Dwight.

The only possible "little birdie" is Eugene. Dude might have told Negan about Rick's plans. Next week I think the war will begin with Negan thinking that killing or revealing a dead Sasha will put Rick and company back in line, not expecting them to strike back. Also looks like the Kingdom is preparing for battle too.

I think it's those Garbage Pal Kids where Rick had to fight that spiked walker. How is it that they are so comfortable with no problems from Negan. Eugene is too much of a coward to be snitching. Remember the guy who got his guts spilled out because he wanted Negan to kill Rick so that he could lead Alexandria.

Also well played by the writers.......I definitely thought that it was Darryl that Rosita saw outside of the Sanctuary with the crossbow, but it turns it was actually Dwight.

Me to....but I'm glad it wasn't. This takes the story line so much further.

I mean Eugene can't take a hint for nothing. Sasha was clearly hoping he would bring her some sort of weapon that she could hide and use on Negan when he's caught off guard (which can happen easily with the way he walks around like he's invincible), instead he brings her a pill. lol

I mean Eugene can't take a hint for nothing. Sasha was clearly hoping he would bring her some sort of weapon that she could hide and use on Negan when he's caught off guard (which can happen easily with the way he walks around like he's invincible), instead he brings her a pill. lol

Eugene is the biggest coward in history.

I personally do not believe Eugene is as educated as he is. I think in his past he was a high school science teacher who used to secretly be a peeping tom.

I was wondering when Dwight was finally going to decide to betray Negan. I mean dude was just rubbing it all in his face.Rick is definitely going to have to kill the trash people.

1. The garbage people are going to die to start the season. No way does Rick let them live after double-crossing him.

2. Eugene is all-in with Negan.

3. Bout to see all sorts of strategy going on.

4.Have to think that the other main members should be pretty safe for a while (Rick, Carl, Maggie, Carol, Rosita, Tara(sigh......), Morgan, and Darryl).

5. I guess the little figurine was Dwight telling Rick and Company that he didn't know about the garbage people.

Rick has returned to true form. I really enjoyed how they said goodbye to Sasha. Negan had dying laughing when Sasha came out of the coffin. "Aww shit got dammit"!!!!! CLASSIC!!!! Then when said "Simon they got a got damn Tiger...a fucking Tiger." LMAO!!!!!

The Garbage people are good as dead.

Negan's people will not have food so they will weakened. I think Dwight's wife will show up having survived and living with Ezekial and his people. This will prompt Dwight to do more.

Rick has returned to true form. I really enjoyed how they said goodbye to Sasha. Negan had dying laughing when Sasha came out of the coffin. "Aww shit got dammit"!!!!! CLASSIC!!!! Then when said "Simon they got a got damn Tiger...a fucking Tiger." LMAO!!!!!

The Garbage people are good as dead.

Negan's people will not have food so they will weakened. I think Dwight's wife will show up having survived and living with Ezekial and his people. This will prompt Dwight to do more.
You know what, I didn't even think about that part. They no longer will be taking and receiving food and supplies from those groups, so that might make some of his own rise up against him too. I give the garbage people 1 episode before getting slaughtered. lol

Who else was cheering when Maggie with the Hill Top people and Ezekiel and the Kingdom came to save the day? I hate that the Garbage People got away, especially their leader.
Did anyone else laugh when she told Michonne that she had next on Rick? LOL

Who else was cheering when Maggie with the Hill Top people and Ezekiel and the Kingdom came to save the day? I hate that the Garbage People got away, especially their leader.
Don't worry, they'll be 1st episode target practice for Rick and Company. lol

I just want to know how there wasn't any friendly fire going on. Everyone but The Kingdom was dressed in regular clothes. I guess Maggie is over the Hilltop, Rick over Alexandria, and Carol is the general of The Kingdom's army.

You know what, I didn't even think about that part. They no longer will be taking and receiving food and supplies from those groups, so that might make some of his own rise up against him too. I give the garbage people 1 episode before getting slaughtered. lol

They are as good as dead. Rick has his game face back and Season 8 will be some shit. Carl is really turning in to a little serial killer as Negan called him...LOL

LOL....what got me was when she looked back at the other chick and gave the face like "well hell I tried."

Back