The Walking Dead 2nd Half of Season 7

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
That teenager at the Kingdom is definitely Lucille-bait. I just feel it, especially how Carol appeared to have a little soft spot when she ran into him in the woods. What better way to get Ezekiel involved than to have one of his youth destroyed by Lucille. That would be enough to spur Carol, Morgan, and Ezekiel into action.

That teenager at the Kingdom is definitely Lucille-bait. I just feel it, especially how Carol appeared to have a little soft spot when she ran into him in the woods. What better way to get Ezekiel involved than to have one of his youth destroyed by Lucille. That would be enough to spur Carol, Morgan, and Ezekiel into action.

Yup....I don't think they will "Lucille" him on TV but will send pictures back to the Kingdom or make him a walker and send him back.

Yup....I don't think they will "Lucille" him on TV but will send pictures back to the Kingdom or make him a walker and send him back.
Nevermind, Richard has to die!!!!! This dude suggested sacrificing Carol to Darryl. He's on my "let him get got" list now. lol

Alexandria definitely needs Carol. Their walls were breached again by another mysterious group. lol

Nevermind, Richard has to die!!!!! This dude suggested sacrificing Carol to Darryl. He's on my "let him get got" list now. lol

I like Richard. He is the only one who has nuts at the Kingdom.

Ok did you see the Talking Dead afterwards. That new chick all I could look were he legs and wondering how short that dress was.

I like Richard. He is the only one who has nuts at the Kingdom.

Ok did you see the Talking Dead afterwards. That new chick all I could look were he legs and wondering how short that dress was.
Yeah he has nuts, but he's on my list for planning to sacrifice Carol just to take out a few Saviors and convince Ezekiel to jump into battle. He just didn't know that Darryl was Carol's boo thang. lol

While it's only a matter of time before she gets involved, Darryl made the right decision in not telling her about Glenn and Abraham. She still needs time to mentally heal, although I have a feeling that she knows he was lying to her.

While it's only a matter of time before she gets involved, Darryl made the right decision in not telling her about Glenn and Abraham. She still needs time to mentally heal, although I have a feeling that she knows he was lying to her.

I think she knows that they are not alive.

Alright your thoughts on Eugene.....

I think Eugene is manipulating the Saviours.....then again he may see an opportunity to be in a relaxed and protected environment.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Alright your thoughts on Eugene.....

I think Eugene is manipulating the Saviours.....then again he may see an opportunity to be in a relaxed and protected environment.
Eugene is hard to analyze. I actually think he likes being deemed useful in that environment. With Rick, he was weak and scary Eugene, but with Negan his status is at level 1 already. Now is that enough to make him get comfortable and actually consider sticking with Negan, I don't know. Can't see him forgetting what happened to Glenn and Abraham. Eugene is a coward, and a coward in this situation is unpredictable. I still think Carol is going to (in the words of Boosie) Set This $##%% Off. lol

Eugene is hard to analyze. I actually think he likes being deemed useful in that environment. With Rick, he was weak and scary Eugene, but with Negan his status is at level 1 already. Now is that enough to make him get comfortable and actually consider sticking with Negan, I don't know. Can't see him forgetting what happened to Glenn and Abraham. Eugene is a coward, and a coward in this situation is unpredictable. I still think Carol is going to (in the words of Boosie) Set This $##%% Off. lol

Carol: Found ya
Eugene: huh huh what...
Carol: (droping a flower)
Eugene: what's that for
(pistol shot) Eugene's brains on the ground
Carol: Oh I forgot...don't look at the flowers

Yea Eugene is hard to grasp. I think he realizes that he is in a place of usefulness. He doesn't have to lie about a cure and what he is telling Negan is true.

So Rosita and Sasha are about to go on a suicide mission, and it looks like Carol is about to jump into the action now. Uh-oh. lol

Man Carol is back!!!!

GANGSTER GANGSTER!!!!!

She is their Negan!!!!
See Carol just needed that 1 night of thinking to come to her senses that something wasn't right with Darryl when he came to visit. She wanted to believe him, but I just knew something was telling her that he was hiding something. I can see Carol coming in and taking out the Savior crew that comes to the Kingdom when they start trying to bully the Kingdom folks again, especially if she finds out what they did to Glenn.

See Carol just needed that 1 night of thinking to come to her senses that something wasn't right with Darryl when he came to visit. She wanted to believe him, but I just knew something was telling her that he was hiding something. I can see Carol coming in and taking out the Savior crew that comes to the Kingdom when they start trying to bully the Kingdom folks again, especially if she finds out what they did to Glenn.

When she finds out there will be hell to pay. Carol is sneaky which Rick and the team needs. She disguises herself very well.

Rosita deserves a date with Lucille. Sasha has another show in real life so she'll probably end up getting killed as well.

Rosita deserves a date with Lucille. Sasha has another show in real life so she'll probably end up getting killed as well.
I think they'll probably have Sasha end up getting killed while Rosita survives, putting another body on her name. If they do kill off Sasha, someone is going to have to take her spot as the sharpshooter.

In the comics another character is taken hostage by Negan and is returned to Alexandria as a walker. I think that will be Sasha's end. Rosita should have met Lucille when she shot her.

I think they'll probably have Sasha end up getting killed while Rosita survives, putting another body on her name. If they do kill off Sasha, someone is going to have to take her spot as the sharpshooter.

Carol will come back as Rambo. LOL

Carol is my favorite of all the characters right now. I wish Rosita would start back wearing them shorts again.

Back