The truth about easter

You are acting as if you never “Celebratedâ€￾ Christmas or any other holiday. If so, then you are in the same boat as others that celebrate holidays. So, why are you being a hypercritic or those that choose to celebrate a holiday? And yes you are condemning those that do, that are why you made reference to Matthew 7.

Neither you nor anyone else is in the position to judge anyone “least you are judgedâ€￾ you need to be concerned about the welfare of your family rather than covertly condemning others.

Speaking of what God hates, there is a scripture

Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. Gal. 1:7 And Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. 2 peter 1:20

“By Applicationâ€￾

You have time and again perverted metastrepho {met-as-tref'-o} “twisted and turnedâ€￾ the word to suite your own beliefs and desires (private interpretation). The scriptures teach that its wrong (sin) to pervert the word and to use it to justify our beliefs, when it does not lineup with the gospel. Now you are acting as if God is pleased with that.

The sad part is when you make comments or take the scriptures out of context, and someone call you out then you attempt to twist an turn your comments in an attempt to justify your comments. Unless you have found a church to attend, you are just as guilty as those celebrating Easter.

In ignorance I celebrated Easter instead of passover when I was under the direction of my parents, I turned from my evil ways and that's the difference between a true Christian and a fake. You know right from wrong and yet you're willing to continue doing it knowing it's "TOTALLY" wrong.

You certainly picked the right scripture about twisting the word of God because that's what you're doing when you replace "passover" with the word "easter." Do not add to nor take away from the word of God.

Christmas is not a heathen holiday because the very word Christmas means "CHRIST MAS" and God Himself likens Himself to a "Great Fir Tree." There is nothing wrong with Christmas because you don't worship the tree or the toys, Did not the wise men bring gifts to Christ?

There is alot wrong with easter because it's idolatry in ref to sexual orgies in the spring!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I'm by no means a Bible expert and Rev. Murrayy may be accurate but it seems to me that Rev. Murray interpret things I never could see while reading the Bible on my own. I just can't see where Eve had sex with the snake but Rev. Murray is telling me she did. Is that the Bible or man telling me Eve had sex with a snake?

I'm by no means a Bible expert and Rev. Murrayy may be accurate but it seems to me that Rev. Murray interpret things I never could see while reading the Bible on my own. I just can't see where Eve had sex with the snake but Rev. Murray is telling me she did. Is that the Bible or man telling me Eve had sex with a snake?

Folka, you are on to something.... God's word tells us to ASK, SEEK, and Knock (Matthew 7:7-8).

• ASK.... in prayer for guidance, prayer is important before reading, meditating or fellowshipping.
  • Seek...seek out what God is saying by primarily reading His word, subsequent group study and listening to his spoken word (with discernment). The understanding gained will be consistent with your efforts put fort to acquire. God's law is clear..You give a little you get a little (2 Corinthians 9:6)...i.e. you reap what you sow (Galatians 6:7).
  • Knock...be persistent and consistent. Fight (work) to understand his word and never settle for lack of understanding.

Never let man's word usurp what you read and interpret from scripture. Many men love to hear themselves and only wish to seek glory for themselves via unique interpretation of scripture. Again always subject all things to scripture. I have learned to put trust in NO man, for no man is perfect. I don't even put much trust in myself, for I have often found scripture one day, which reveals errors I spoke in days past. Given that such is the state of man, whom should we fully trust? The Answer: God and His word.

Beware of Charlatans: char-la-tan (webster defined) a person who pretends to have expert knowledge or skill that he or she does not have; fake; mountebank

A charlatan often never reference scripture to support their claim or they post massive amount of scriptures, which cause more confusion than clarity. They always present some unique point of view that edifies them not God.

Here is a word from One who is Wise:

Psalms 118:8. It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man (including me, Rev. Murray and all others) .

Good day and God Bless.

RB

Point blank, you are a hypercrit.

Christmas is not a heathen holiday because the very word Christmas means "CHRIST MAS" and God Himself likens Himself to a "Great Fir Tree." There is nothing wrong with Christmas because you don't worship the tree or the toys, Did not the wise men bring gifts to Christ?

This is exactly what I am talking about, you have a problem with Easter “per seâ€￾ but not Christmas and I guess you celebrate it on the 25th of December. When, there is no recorded day when Christ was born. I don’t know of anyone that worships the Easter or such like, do you.

Do you believe in Santa Claus and dude coming down a chimney, bringing gifts to children and such like?

Have you ever researched the origin of Christmas?

R B, you are bible illiterate, God said

O Ephraim, what more have I to do with idols? It is I who answer and look after you. I am like a luxuriant cypress (fir); From Me comes your fruit. Hosea 14:8

All this scripture is implying is He would be the source of her fruit, like a cypress or pine tree that bears cones. It’s a comparative statement.

Folka, R B is in love with Murray "that's his god", regardless of what the bible teach, according to RB, Murrays words supesedes the word of God. I asked R B sometime ago explain how Eve could have offsprings from a snake and he could not.

Folka, I must say that God has blessed your eyes to see and understand the accuracy of pastor Murray's teachings. I remember when I was first introduced to his teachings in 1994 by my older brother. My brother told me in passing that I should check out pastor Murray's teachings and I told my brother all I needed was my local pastor's teachings. I was telling my brother "I'm not listening to that n*****", until one day a decided to see what my brother was talking about, and I watched the lecture when he wasn't there. In the country we had that big satellite dish and we got pastor Murray 24/7. When I first heard his teaching I was hooked on the fact that I "NEVER" heard a pastor say that Satan is coming to this earth as the "Antichrist/False Messiah." I'll never forget that day God touched me with the holy spirit and opened my eyes and allowed me to see a hidden truth I'd never seen before. I instantly thought about the names I called pastor Murray and in tears repented of my sins. God had a plan and He gave me something the majority of the world doesn't have.........truth. I also remember students writing in and calling pastor Murray "REV." Murray, and pastor Murray "IMMEDIATELY" told them not to call him "REVEREND". Why? Pastor Murray stated "you don't reverence a man, you reverence God". When I heard that my jaw dropped because he just told students not to give him a title he doesn't deserve. It was this type of honesty that drew me to his teachings, especially when he stated the word of God should be taught chapter by chapter and verse by verse. I immediately knew he was legit and this is definitely a God fearing man. He also stated he doesn't take a salary from the church because he made a deal with God, that if God would bless his hands and mind where by he can go out and work, then he wouldn't take a salary from the church. He further told his students there is nothing wrong with taking a salary from the church because scripture say so, however if Paul could do it then so could he. He's a millionaire from businesses he had in California and farming in Arkansas.

As for Satan having sex with Eve, you'll have to ask God to help you see that truth. When I first started studying with pastor Murray he use to tell his students if they're struggling with something in God's word then put it on the shelf and pray about. God will give you that truth when you can handle it and I mean that in a very respectful way. God will only give you what you can handle, and if you can stand on the word when the world is against you, then He'll give you that truth. This I will say, if you can accept the truth that Satan had sex with Eve and Cain is his child, then the rest of the bible will be an eye opener fore you. It's like putting the pieces to the puzzle together with the major pieces in the right place. If you leave out the major piece, then the rest of it won't make sense as to why God ordered the killings of babies, women, and children in the bible. Lastly, Cain is not in Adam's geneaology and that's biblical. If you can understand why Cain was not in Adam's geneaology, then the rest of the scripture will make sense to you.

My mentality is that I could care less what people think of me. I know what I know and I'll boldly stand on that truth and spread it as God see fit. The way I see it, we'll know soon who was telling the truth and who wasn't.......very soon.

Folka, I also forgot to mention that an individual wrote in to pastor Murray asking him if black people came from Ham during the incest. Pastor Murray got so heated he stated " No, and I dare you say that my black brethren came from an incestreous affair. God created all the races on the sixth day and He looked and it was good." This cleared my mind of him being a racist and I was proud to see him make that statement.

If you want to see the interviews of black people that attend "Passover" taught by pastor Murray, then click on the link below and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page until you see "Click here (RM) or here (WM) to view sample Passover Interviews."

http://www.shepherdschapel.com/critics.htm

RB

I am completely speechless as to some of the things your write and your way of thinking. Some of the things you credit Murray to teaching has been taught since the days God sent Adam and Eve out of the garden, with the exception of Eve and the Snake and Cane being their offspring.

I guess Murray and yourself is calling God a lie, when he said let each produce after its own kind, that mean Lucifer had to be human or Eve a snake and you also told me that you were a college graduate.

Murray is not the first to teach about Passover. The Christians in Ethiopia and other countries as well as Jews has been keeping Passover since the first century, dude where have you been.

Who is Arnold Murray,

Mr. Murray presents himself as a Christian scholar, calls himself "Dr.", and says he is a an ex-marine who served in the Korean war where he was wounded. Unfortunately, proof of his doctorate degree is not available.

Comment from other Bible Scholars

“He claimed to have received a doctorate under a man by the name of Roy Gillespie, he also asserts his dissertation was on the Book of Daniel. The UMI Microfilms in Michigan, the headquarters for postgraduate dissertation copies in America could not locate There were no dissertations on file by either of these men. Neither could any dissertation be found through checking with Inter-library loan, and The National Union Catalog Pre-1956 Imprints.â€￾

Tony Pierce, another counter-cult researcher, had also called the Shepherd's Chapel questioning Murray's credentials. The receptionist accused her of being a "Kenite," but did mention that Murray used to be a student at Biola University in California. After contacting the school, Biola University personnel stated that the University never had a student by the name of Arnold Murray throughout its history.

Furthermore, Biola did not even have a doctoral program until recently. A receptionist from the Shepherd's Chapel also stated that Murray's dissertation was being "revised." However, there is no such thing as a "revised" dissertation once it is submitted. A doctor's dissertation must be in its completed form if a school is to award anyone with a doctor's degree. Based upon the above evidence, we can only conclude that the Shepherd's Chapel has been dishonest in this regard, and that Arnold Murray does not have a genuine doctor's degree from a properly accredited university or seminary.

He denies the doctrine of the Trinity, denies the existence of hell and the rapture, anti-Jewish and a he is a modalist, believing the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are mere offices.

Not only are you following an individual that lied about his education he denies the "Trinity"

I need to contact a friend at the Navy Department , to see if he was in the Marines and wounded in Korea.

Again, I care not what you think of me because you're just a dying human. You may think your opinion is of value, however your words are Greek to me. You should try your insults on those who think you're an important man. Maybe they'll give you some feel good which gives you a warm and fuzzy feeling inside.

If you think Satan was in the form of a snake, then you're headed for deception in these end times. All I can do is pray that you righteously get what you deserve. You can take your opinions full of malarkey and eat, sleep, and waddle in it.

For the intelligent bible student you can read God's description of the appearance of Satan. All angels are in the form of men and God always refer to them as "son's of God". God created Satan more beautiful than any angel he had made. Satan's physical beauty is as real as the person you look at in the mirror everyday. Don't ever let a man tell you different from what God wrote. Let's read how God created Satan.

Isa 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! [how] art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

Isa 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

Isa 14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Isa 14:15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

Isa 14:16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, [and] consider thee, [saying, Is] this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

continued.............

RB

I am completely speechless as to some of the things your write and your way of thinking. Some of the things you credit Murray to teaching has been taught since the days God sent Adam and Eve out of the garden, with the exception of Eve and the Snake and Cane being their offspring.

I guess Murray and yourself is calling God a lie, when he said let each produce after its own kind, that mean Lucifer had to be human or Eve a snake and you also told me that you were a college graduate.

Murray is not the first to teach about Passover. The Christians in Ethiopia and other countries as well as Jews has been keeping Passover since the first century, dude where have you been.

Who is Arnold Murray,

Mr. Murray presents himself as a Christian scholar, calls himself "Dr.", and says he is a an ex-marine who served in the Korean war where he was wounded. Unfortunately, proof of his doctorate degree is not available.

Comment from other Bible Scholars

“He claimed to have received a doctorate under a man by the name of Roy Gillespie, he also asserts his dissertation was on the Book of Daniel. The UMI Microfilms in Michigan, the headquarters for postgraduate dissertation copies in America could not locate There were no dissertations on file by either of these men. Neither could any dissertation be found through checking with Inter-library loan, and The National Union Catalog Pre-1956 Imprints.â€￾

Tony Pierce, another counter-cult researcher, had also called the Shepherd's Chapel questioning Murray's credentials. The receptionist accused her of being a "Kenite," but did mention that Murray used to be a student at Biola University in California. After contacting the school, Biola University personnel stated that the University never had a student by the name of Arnold Murray throughout its history.

Furthermore, Biola did not even have a doctoral program until recently. A receptionist from the Shepherd's Chapel also stated that Murray's dissertation was being "revised." However, there is no such thing as a "revised" dissertation once it is submitted. A doctor's dissertation must be in its completed form if a school is to award anyone with a doctor's degree. Based upon the above evidence, we can only conclude that the Shepherd's Chapel has been dishonest in this regard, and that Arnold Murray does not have a genuine doctor's degree from a properly accredited university or seminary.

He denies the doctrine of the Trinity, denies the existence of hell and the rapture, anti-Jewish and a he is a modalist, believing the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are mere offices.

Not only are you following an individual that lied about his education he denies the "Trinity"

I need to contact a friend at the Navy Department , to see if he was in the Marines and wounded in Korea.

Dr H... This is extremely disturbing. Although I know not the veracity of your posting. However, this gives validity to the book I often read and to the importance of subjecting all things to that which is written in this book. Here are some passage from this book:

• Psalms 118:8. It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man.

• Jeremiah 17:5 Thus saith the Lord; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the Lord.

• Psalms 40:4 Blessed is that man that maketh the Lord his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.

• Proverbs 3:5. Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

• Jeremiah 17:7 Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is.

Are the above scriptures stating that we should not put too much trust in MAN (rhetorical)?

Good Day and God Bless

........Eze 28:12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.

Eze 28:13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone [was] thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

Eze 28:14 Thou [art] the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee [so]: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

Eze 28:15 Thou [wast] perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

Eze 28:16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

Eze 28:17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

Eze 28:18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I(GOD) bring forth a fire from the midst of thee(SATAN), it shall devour thee(SATAN), and I(GOD) will bring thee(SATAN) to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them(PEOPLE) that behold thee(SATAN).

Eze 28:19 All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never [shalt] thou [be] any more.

jag

Some of Murray's background is posted on the Internet, just type in his name or the Shepards Chapel. Plus, I have I have listened to many of his teachings on TV and by Internet.

Consider some of Murray’s teachings and R B beliefs.

According to Murray suggest the relationship between Eve and Lucifer / Satan was the "Original Sin and the Forbidden Fruit, was Satan’s sperm". If Satan's sperm is the "forbidden fruit" and if Eve shared the "forbidden fruit" with Adam, and Adam did eat (partake), then Adam was the first homosexual.

RB, And I am not sure of your source of information on Murray being a millionaire, can you provide a link?

If you think Satan was in the form of a snake,

Read my comment again

Show me the scripture where Satan's spirit entered the snake.

This came from Murray's mouth when he was teaching proverbs in ref to running a business with God's blessings by utilizing wisdom and common sense. He also told his students how he became one of the best farmers in the State of Arkansas and how he remembered when he received his first check for over a million dollars. I've read from another source that he owns 8 or more homes that very substantial. Shepherd's Chapel is the largest independent church in the world. Shepherd's Chapel has millions of students around the world who study the word, and pastor Murray often lets his listeners know that Shepherd's Chapel gets more hits from China than any other foreign country in the world. The elect are being sealed around the world, and we will make that stand when pretty boy Satan and his gang arrive on earth shortly.

R B

Why waste my time attempting to teach you the scriptures, because you are a follower of Murray. Why should I answer your question? I have asked you several questions about the Kenites and your belief of Cain being the offspring of “Satan†and Eve as of today you have not explained genetically or biblical how this is possible.

It’s easy to understand how spirits enter animals and we know it’s possible “Mark 5 and Luke 8 and we know that it possible for spirits to inter into human beings “Matthew 8:28-34, Matthew 17:14-18 and other supporting scriptures. Demonic spirits are no more than the “fallen†angles that followed Lucifer. How long the swine or individuals had been possessed, the bible does not say. However, we know it’s possible because it happened. With that said, are you saying that the Serpent was not “possessed†by Lucifer / Satan and he (Serpent) acted on his own.

If Satan’s spirit did not enter the Serpent, then there are only one or two other possibilities. One Satan assumed the form of a Serpent or God created Lucifer as a Serpent (s). We do know that the serpent at one time had legs or wings, why because God “cursed†the serpent and said "upon your belly you shall go, and dust you shall eat all the days of your life;"

We know “Snakes†are not Satan, because there are millions of snakes and Satan is not omnipresent. Satan is not omnipotent. He cannot do everything he wants to do, and in the case of believers he can do only what God will permit. Thus, God “could†have allowed his spirit to enter the serpent and he is definitely no omniscient. Satan can tempt one individual at a time or else operate through one or more of those angels, now demons, who fell with him.
Has God advise us of all things, absolutely not, therefore “sometimes†we have to use a tad bit of common sense combined with bible knowledge. To my knowledge no one has ever satisfactorily explained how such a thing was possible. But explained or not, it obviously was possible, to include the talking
Do you recall the story of Balaam in Numbers 5, here we have a talking Ass. Since this is possible, what would allow God allowing Satan to enter the serpent, He (God) allowed the Ass to carry on a conversation with Balaam.

Now answer my question about Eve and Satan having a child.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Do you recall the story of Balaam in Numbers 5, here we have a talking Ass. Since this is possible, what would allow God allowing Satan to enter the serpent, He (God) allowed the Ass to carry on a conversation with Balaam.

<---walks in...reads what's highlighted in red...thinks about something funny...runs back out...

Bulldog

What's up, I was talking with Pat, Saturday and asked about you.

RB

"A large herd of pigs was feeding on the hillside nearby, and the demons pleaded with him to let them enter into the pigs. Jesus gave them permission."

Luke 8:32

Christ allowed the demonic spirits (fallen angels / spiritual beings / followers of satan) to enter into the swine after they asked for permission. This proves spirits be they demonic or non - demonic can enter another being after obtaining God's permission. Therefore, it is possible for Satan's spirit to have entered the Serpent.

Don't have me to start talking about the operation Holy Spirit.

RB

Hits from China “the elect†it was not that long ago under another topic that you were bashing China for confiscating bible and being unbelievers. Now, that you have a found a website stating that the Shepherd’s Chapel has a few internet hits from China, now they are part of the elect.

What he told his students and what the truth are two different things. If he is proud of his accomplishments, explain why he refuses to explain how he has obtained the luxury homes and other material wealth, since he “say’s†that he does not receive a salary from the Shepherds Chapel.

Could it be that his wife is accepting the money or using the Shepherds Chapel as a non – profit organization to hide his income, either way its stealing and dishonesty. So how can Murray afford all of the luxury? First check 1M, what was he growing?

Can you explain – Genesis 4:1
"Now the man had relations (sex) with his wife Eve, and she conceived and gave birth to Cain, and she said, "I have gotten a manchild with the help of the Lordâ€
Questions:
Was the man Adam or Satan that transformed himself Satan) into the appearance of a man, just to have sex with Eve?
Eve said that she had help from the Lord (right) and not Satan or the serpent.

Shepherd's Chapel is the largest independent church in the world. Shepherd's Chapel has millions of students…

Are these individuals members, because a person listen that does not mean they are members. If I recall correctly, you said in one of your previous comments that there were not Christians (Chinese). Now are you saying that they are?

If you think Satan was in the form of a snake, then you're headed for deception in these end times

I only presented different possibilities "if what you and Murray are saying is true. But, we (well some of us) know that Eve having a child by Satan snake or not is not according to bible.

But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and [be] ready always to [give] an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear: 1 Peter 3:15.

Not only do you have to be ready to give an answer, you have to be able to defend you answer / belief.

Last edited:
All I have to say is thank you Dr. H...........Thank you. You definately know what you're talking about. :tup:

Who is Cain and where did he come from?

1Jo 3:12 Not as Cain, [who] was of that wicked one(SATAN), and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his(CAIN) own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.
Is Cain in Adam's geneaology?

If you find the bible stating Cain is of Adam, then there is no doubt I'm wrong. You will not read that Cain is from Adam's genes. You can start at Genesis 5:1.....

Gen 5:1 This [is] the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;

Why isn't Abel mentioned in Adam's geneaoloy?

Gen 4:25 And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, [said she], hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew.

We see the explanation that was given as to why Abel is not mentioned, however there is no explanation as to why Cain is not mentioned in the generations of Adam. Why?

Cain is not from Adam and scripture validates this fact. All you have to do is read and believe what you read.

1Jo 3:12 Not as Cain, [who] was of that wicked one(SATAN), and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his(CAIN) own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.
Why did Eve say she got a man from the Lord?:idea:

All souls come from God, including Satan's. Did Adam say he got a man from the Lord? No! Eve said she got a man from the Lord because all souls come from God and that child was apart of Eve's DNA and not Adam's, so naturally she did get a man from the Lord.:gift: This is why Cain is not mentioned in Adam's DNA/Family Tree.

Did Christ teach about Satan having an offspring of children?

Jhn 8:44 Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Jhn 8:45 And because I tell [you] the truth, ye believe me not.

As you can see, not even the kenites believed the bomb that Christ dropped on them. They called Christ a liar and stated Christ had a devil in Him. For a Christian this should sound an alarm in your head that something's not right with this group. Why? They were not of God and Christ told them this yet they didn't believe Him.

Jhn 10:14 I am the good shepherd, and know my [sheep], and am known of mine.

Jhn 10:15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

Jhn 10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, [and] one shepherd.

The kenites "PRETEND" to be Jews but they're not and Christ called them out. They claim to be of Judah but are from the house of Rechab. They have their own religion and customs.
What does Christ say about their religion which is Satanic?

Philadelphia

Rev 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Smyrna

Rev 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but [are] the synagogue of Satan.

These two churches are the only churches that taught the truth about the kenites. The other five churches didn't teach about Satan's children and Christ gave this example for the end times. These 7 churches are symbolic of the churches of the world, and out of seven only two churches are teaching the entire truth of God's word. Shepherd's Chapel is one of the two. Again, this is symbolic of all of the churches of the world, however only a few are teaching the entire word of God. Shepherd's Chapel is amongst the few that are teaching the word chapter by chapter and verse by verse.

Mat 13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares(KENITES) are the children of the wicked [one](SATAN);

Mat 13:39 The enemy(SATAN) that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

Mat 13:40 As therefore the tares(KENITES) are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.

Mat 13:41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

For the intelligent bible student, please listen to Christ's teachings and not man's. The verses below are put in such a way that a child can understand the simplistic teachings of Christ. Christ did an excellent job of explaining what Satan did and the results of his actions. What part of the word children don't people understand? If people would believe the words of Christ instead of men, there wouldn't be any confusion. Don't allow men twist and confuse the word to the point you start second guessing yourself. Trust what you read and "BOLDLY" stand on the "Solid Rock" which is to say Christ. As you can see, I have no problem doing that and "NO MAN" can convince me to believe differently. Trust God's word 100% and God will bless your knowledge and understanding.

Mat 13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares(KENITES) are the children of the wicked [one](SATAN);

Mat 13:39 The enemy(SATAN) that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

R B

Are you sure you are a college graduate. I am not understanding why you ae having a difficult time understanding elementry grammar. I recall my Father saying "When a fool make up his mind, that's like talking with a brick wall"

If Cain is of Satan, so are you (not me), because Eve is the original Mother of all humans as is Adam is the Father "Are you a child of Satan".

Where is the scripture that say "Satan knew Eve" that is the language as it relates to a sexual relationship.

It say that "And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain"

Genesis 4:1

Yada' (Hebrew) to know (a person carnally)

Please explain why the scripture say "Adam knew Eve" and not that Satan knew Eve and why Eve conceived and bare a child by Adam.

Are you calling the Holy Spirit "God" a lie?

Looking at 1 John 3:12

Teaching

Cain's murder of Abel evidenced control by Satan rather than by God. Cain was jealous because of Abel's greater righteousness, and this motivated him to kill his brother (Gen. 4:3-8;John 8:40, 42, 44).

Lessons:

1. our pride tempts us to dislike those who are more righteous than we are because they make us feel guilty by comparison (But God tells us not to compare ourselves to others).

2. Love and hatred are typical forms of righteousness and sin

3. Christians are capable of any and every type of gross sin.

4. A true believer can hate his brother Christian.

This particular verse is talking about the attitude, behavior or worldly behvior of Cain and nothing else.

Question's:

1. Was Cain lost, because of his sin

2. Why did God reject Cains offering and accepted Abel?

* Was it because Cain's was the son Eve and Satan and Abel was of Eve and Adam.
* Was God showing favoritism.
* Was it Cain's lack of faith in God or did he have faith in God.

Last edited:
Back