The truth about easter

As you can see, scripture clearly states there was no reptile snake in the garden of Eden. The serpent was Satan himself playing the role of a serpent. Again, scripture clearly states that Satan has many names depending on the role he plays. He has one more role to play before God destroy him and that role will be the role of Antichrist, or if you prefer...........False Christ.

:topic:
God is going to test the world to see who's been reading His book and paying attention to the instructions He gave us. The elect know that Satan is coming as Antichrist to play Jesus, however the world doesn't know.........including most Christians. If you're a Christian, you're suppose to know this so you won't be deceived when pretty boy Satan arrive disguised as an angel of light. Your preacher is suppose to be preparing you for the spiritual battle we'll soon face against the entire world. God has a job for us to do and we should be knowledgeable of His plan. I'm praying for you all.

The explanation below will explain in depth how Satan twisted the word of God and mentally tricked Eve into misquoting scripture. Eve saw how handsome Satan was and she couldn't resist his seduction. How could she because God had created Satan more beautiful than all angels. This was the magical spell he put on her and it was so good she decided to introduce what she had just done to her husband. Not only did she lose her virginity to the devil, but she carried his evil seed which is Cain. This is why Cain isn't in Adam's family tree.

Genesis 3:1 "Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And He said unto the woman, "Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden"?"

Satan is "more subtil", and wiser then the ways of the world. The word "beast" does not refer only to the animal world, but all living beings, including man. When Satan asked the question to Eve, "Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?" He was not asking the question for the sake of inquiring, but to draw her attention to the matter. This was much like the method that the slick car salesman, or vacuum cleaner salesman uses in breaking down the resistance of the client. He uses the questions to force the person to agree with him. So, within the questions is the key to overcoming the mental barrier, and allowing half truths to be accepted, and twisted the mind of the person to accept a lie as the truth.

Satan's quotation of God, "Ye shall not eat of every tree of the Garden?" is stated in the form of a lie, from what God actually stated in Genesis 2:16 and 17. The exception to "every tree" was, "...but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat." That tree [man] is Satan.

This is Satan's first utterance in Scripture, and he knows from the start his opposition to God's word. For it is God's Word in the first earth age that sentenced Satan to death, and that is where his name "son of perdition" comes from. Satan is out to foul up the entire plan of God for the ages, which was to make way for the Christ child, whereby all of God's children can be drawn back to Him. http://www.theseason.org/genesis/genesis3.htm

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
What does beguile mean in the Greek?

2Cr 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

Strong's Concordance

exapataw
exapatao(BEGUILED)
ex-ap-at-ah'-o

from ek - ek 1537 and apataw - apatao 538; to seduce wholly:--beguile, deceive.

http://www.htmlbible.com/sacrednamebiblecom/kjvstrongs/STRGRK18.htm

Gen 3:6 And when the woman saw that the tree [was] good for food, and that it [was] pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make [one] wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

Eve gave herself to both Satan and to her husband Adam. A sex orgy took place between and with Eve and the two men Satan and Adam. Satan beguiled Eve through his subtlety and he out-smarted her. This act which we call "seduced" is speaking of sexual relations. How is this possible? Satan is the most beautiful being that God had ever created. Ezekiel 28:12-15 tells us that Satan, the "tree of good and evil" was the most beautiful tree created by God, and Eve desired to take from that tree. Eve took of the fruit of that tree [which was the man Satan], which is another way of saying, "she lost her virginity". http://www.theseason.org/2corin/2corin11.htm

Dude,

Angles are Spiritual Beings created by God and they are neither male nor female. The term used “Male†is an anthropomorphic term God uses to explain angles as well as Himself in human terms so that we will understand. God presents Himself as a male, however we know He is neither. The word mean “messenger†which suggest the ‘office’ rather than their Nature, they are ministering Spirits – Hebrews 1:14, Spiritual Beings – Psalms 104.4. They do not possess flesh and bones – Luke 24:39. Angels do not have physical bodies like people. Because of this, they have the ability to take on different forms, as God permit them. At times, angels appeared as strange objects. An angel of the Lord appeared to Moses in a fiery bush that did not burn up (Exodus 3:2). Does that mean angels are fire.

God always refers to Himself in masculine language, although God is neither male nor female. With the exception of two scripture Matthew 23:37 and Luke 13:34 – He symbolize Himself as a Female “Hen†protecting Jerusalem. Because God say as a “Hen†does that mean he is a “Chicken – Hen†absolutely not, this is a symbolic - anthropomorphic term God is using to make sure “we / Jerusalem†understand what He was teaching. Angels are genderless, just as God is, and that masculine language is just used to describe them and their role in serving God.

In their natural form angels are spirit beings, and our physical eyes cannot see the spirit.

You understanding of the Hebrew Language is lacking.

Let "US" make man in "OUR" image! Did you notice that "US" and "OUR" are plural? Did you notice He didn't say let us make female in our image?

The “Us†is the Godhead, “Father, Son and Holy Spirit†and in this particular case “us†is singular. Because, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit is one, yet they are three Spiritual Being with three functions.

The word “man†is 'adam {aw-dawm'} and the word mean mankind “although Adam [the person] was a man [male].

“Think†when God said “In our own image and likeness†it could not have been the physical resemblance, because “God is a Spirit†John 4:24. God is invisible and incorporeal (having no material or bodily existence). He is a “Pure Spirit†without form or substance, this is beyond the comprehension of our finite minds. Because we can only think with a limitation and that’s why God uses anthropomorphic terms.

This also means God created mankind intelligent, immortal with the power of forethought and full choice; at the same time pure, holy and undefiled, being with a conscious of right and wrong. I God created us in “His Image / Likeness†that mean that we are omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent. The image the bible is speaking of is “Personality†– this gives us the ability to have he capacity to have fellowship with God and “Holiness†this provides us to enjoy fellowship with God – Hebrews 12:14

Question: If Satan was a male, and has sex with Eve, it would seem only logical that there are other male angels “out there†why aren’t they still having sex with women, after all it is there mission to corrupt humans and turn them away from God.

Hold up - don't get the Hebrew word "touch" mixed up with the Greek word.

naga` - Hebrew: Don't touch that stove

haptomai - Greek: Don't touch that woman (have intercourse) or don't touch that stove.

You said: "scripture clearly states there was no reptile snake in the garden of Eden."

Then you said: The serpent was Satan himself playing the role of a serpent.

Question: Was there a Serpent in the Garden or not? The scriptures say "Yes" you said "Yes" then you said no.

And the Bible: Genesis 3:1 "Now the serpent" the word serpent is nachash which mean snake.

The word "beast" does not refer only to the animal world, but all living beings, including man.

If that's true, then God created the beast man and adam. Why create man as he did with the animals, then make / made man. They are two different words with two different acts of God. Asha, "made" to make out of an existing material. Bara, create, to make someething out of nothing, as in "Let There".

This is an Oldie but Goodie

In a previous topic, I think it was about the Queen of England and the Throne of David.

You said that Jesus and David will jointly rule the earth, now you are saying.

In the role that Satan will play very shortly as "the Antichrist", God will give him the keys or authority to rule the earth.

Now you are saying that David, Jesus and Satan will rule the earth.

Please explain

What was the role of the tree of life?

The "US" is not referring to the trinity and you can't show me a verse that states so. The "US" is in reference to God and the angels. Who are you to take a word that is "PLURAL" and change it into "SINGULAR"? The words "US" and "OUR" are "PLURAL" words and you do not have the right to change the words of God to fit your opinion. You're trying to defend your opinions and I can see right through you. You believe that God and the angels are some force out in space. You don't believe that God and the angels are in the form of men when scripture clearly state they are.........doubting Thomas. Show me scriptures that state God is not in the form of a man. It's just a shame that people act as if God doesn't have an actual form. God has a body just as we do, but He has a supernatural body and we have a flesh and blood body. When you die you take on your new body and Paul explained this whereby a child can understand that you have two bodies.

Yes, God has a spirit and so do you. People have bad spirits and people have good spirits. God has a good spirit in which we call the "HOLY SPIRIT". Satan has a bad spirit in which we call an "EVIL SPIRIT". Just because we have spirits don't mean we don't have flesh and spiritual bodies. Humans have flesh bodies and angels have spiritual bodies. This is what Christ showed the disciples when He was transfigured on the mount. He was showing them what He would look like after He died on the cross. They just couldn't comprehend what Christ had showed them. I pray most are mature enough to listen to Christ's words and take them for what they are.........the truth.

What part of the word "ROLE" don't you understand? There was no actual reptile snake in the Garden and I posted scripture stating that Satan played the "ROLE" of a snake. Can you not comprehend when God uses symbolism to bring out the spiritual meaning? God called Satan a snake because of the methods Satan used to deceive Eve. Satan was not an actual snake and the scripture below proves this to be true. Look at the many names below and you will see this is true. These are names given to Satan because of the many roles he play. I will highlight the roles so you can see for yourself. Are you that spiritually blind whereby you can't see the roles he played?

Revelation 12:9"And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."

The "US" is in reference to God and the angels.

"Are you serious"

Please explain if “it was God and the angles that created Adam, why did John say that Jesus was the agent of the creation? And how do you figure the US was talking about angels - what book, chapter and verse.

This is how I know the "Us" involved Christ and not the angels.

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. John 1:1-3

The word "Word" (Gr. logos) which John referred was a title for God. Later in this verse he identified the Word as God. He evidently chose this title because it communicates the fact that the Word was not only God but also the expression of God. Likewise Jesus, the Word (14), was not only God, but He was the expression of God to humankind. “Jesus is the word as the Son and God is the Word as the Father.

The Word was not only in the beginning and with God (1). He (14) was also in the beginning with God. This statement clarifies further that Jesus was with God before the creation of the universe. It is a further assertion of Jesus' deity

Verse 2 clarifies the revelation of verse 1 that is so to the point and insightful (Gen. 1:1-2).

1:3 John next explicitly declared the "word." Jesus was God's agent in creating everything that has come into existence (1 Cor. 8:6; Col. 1:16; Heb. 1:2; Rev. 3:14). It was the second person of the Godhead / Trinity who created the universe and all it contains, that’s Jesus “the Sonâ€￾ not the Angels.

John described the Word as God's agent. The Word (Jesus) did not act independently from the Father (God). Thus, John presented Jesus as under God the Father's authority but over every created thing in authority. Jesus' work of revealing God began with Creation because all creation reveals God (Ps. 19:1-6; Rom. 1:19-20).

Just because we have spirits don't mean we don't have flesh and spiritual bodies.

Did I say anything to the contrary? In fact we are made of body, soul and spirit.

Do you understand the word anthropomorphic?

Last edited:
Yes, Jesus was with God in the beginning because God created Christ. As far as the "US" and "OUR" are concerned, God is referring to Himself and the angels. The words are plural and the holy spirit doesn't have an image because you can't see it........you feel it. The words "make and create" have to do with something you can physically and visually see. When you add the word image it confirms the physical and visual meaning to the words "make and create."

Look up the word image and you'll see that we were created in the resemblance or likeness of God and the angels. In fact, God molds your very being while in the womb. This shouldn't be hard to understand.

This shouldn't be hard to understand.

What's hard to understand, is why are you "so" ignorant of the scriptures, yet you say you can read and understand God's word.

You still have not explained:

How Christ, David and Satan will rule the earth together.

Give me the scripture that states Christ is a created being, the scripture that says "us" is talking about the angles. So if the Holy Spirit is an image and you cannot see Him, therefore, God and Christ must be of the same character, since they as well as Satan are Spiritual Beings.

Using the word ""make and create" as used in Genesis, can you not see your wife "God" made her, can you not see the trees, flowers, grass, planets and such like that God created. God created - "bara" and God made "asah"

Are you saying John 1, is a lie and that Jesus was not the agent for the creation, which takes us back to Genesis. And that Jesus did not exist before the angels, "in the beginning...the word

What was God doing before he created man?

He was enjoying fellowship with His Son (Christ, before He took on His fleshly apperance - the Konesis). Proverbs 8:22 - 30; John 15:5, 24.

Proverbs: Vhrist said, "I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was... when He (God) prepared the heavens I was there. Before the mountains were settled, before the hills, was I (Christ) forth, while as yet He (God) had not made the earth......

John 17:5 ""before the world was"

John 17:24 "before the foundation of the world"

The bible says in Job 38:4 - 7 that God creaed the angels and stars. There is no reference to "Christ" being created, Why.

Are you saying John 1, is a lie and that Jesus was not the agent for the creation, which takes us back to Genesis. And that Jesus did not exist before the angels, "in the beginning...the word

Your reading comprehension skills are so behind, I feel sorry for you......pray on it. What part of the statement below don't you understand?

Yes, Jesus was with God in the beginning because God created Christ.

Give me the scripture that states Christ is a created being, the scripture that says "us" is talking about the angles. So if the Holy Spirit is an image and you cannot see Him, therefore, God and Christ must be of the same character, since they as well as Satan are Spiritual Beings.

Eph 3:9 And to make all [men] see what [is] the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

Eph 3:11 According to the eternal purpose which he(GOD) purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether [they be] thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Col 1:17 And he(GOD) is before all things, and by him(GOD) all things consist.

Rev 4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

What part of the word "ALL" don't you understand? Does the word "ALL" keep Christ from being included? If so, post scripture stating God did not create Christ because scripture states God created "ALL" things for His pleasure. It's not hard to comprehend the word "ALL", and one who has doctor behind his name should know this.:lecture:

The Holy Spirit is not an image because you can't see it. I did not say the Holy Spirit is an image. You can only feel the Holy Spirit, but you can't physically and visually see it.

Yes, God and Christ are of the same character and that's why God told us to call Jesus Emmanuel. Mat 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

How Christ, David and Satan will rule the earth together.

I never said Satan will rule with Christ and David. Show me the post of me making such a statement. I stated that David will rule with Christ and I'll post the scripture below. When David was in the flesh he was a king, however is the verses below he's a "PRINCE". Why? Christ will be "KING" of the world and Davis will be the "PRINCE" of Israel.

Eze 34:23 And I will set up one shepherd(CHRIST) over them, and he(CHRIST) shall feed them, [even] my servant David; he shall feed them, and he shall be their shepherd.

Eze 34:24 And I the LORD will be their God, and my servant David a prince among them(ISRAEL); I the LORD have spoken [it].

http://www.theseason.org/ezekiel/ezekiel34.htm

Did I say that Satan will rule the earth for five months? Yes, Satan and his demonic angels will soon be kicked out of heaven and onto earth. Are they in heaven? Yes, Satan and his demonic angels are being held in heaven for the "Great Deception" that will soon take place on earth. Satan has a job to do for God and that's to chastise those who have not studied God's word. God will give Satan the power to do this with a set of orders and guidelines, just like God did when He allowed Satan to tempt Job. There will be strict orders, however Satan will disobey God and murder the "TWO WITNESSES". Once Satan murder the "TWO WITNESSES", the whole world will be rejoicing because they think the "TWO WITNESSES" are evil, not knowing they are of God. Christ will return 3 days after the death of the witnesses, and will bring them back to life for the world to see. This is when people will wake up and realize they were in bed with Satan/False Christ instead of Christ Jesus. This is when people will start praying for mountains to fall on them because they were deceived. I feel I should stop here because I don't want to overload your brain with these hidden mysteries. This can be documented in the links below. Take the scripture one verse at a time and don't get upset if you don't understand something. Pray about it and read it again. Be sincere when you do this or you won't get an ounce of truth from God. Again, these things are hidden from the world and are only made know to the elect. You can't be an elect if you don't believe that Satan is coming to this earth as the False Messiah first, and Christ will come second. Satan comes at the sixth trump and Christ comes at the seventh trump. The #6 comes before the #7. What I give you is a truth and it's up to you to believe or not. We will all have to answer for our own paths in which we decided to take. You make your own bed and if you make a hard bed, then you deserve to lay in it.......that's righteousness.

REVELATION Chapter 9
http://www.theseason.org/revelation/revelation9.htm

REVELATION Chapter 12
http://www.theseason.org/revelation/revelation12.htm

REVELATION Chapter 6
http://www.theseason.org/revelation/revelation6.htm

II Thessalonians 2
http://www.theseason.org/2thess/2thess2.htm

Now you are saying:

In the role that Satan will play very shortly as "the Antichrist", God will give him the keys or authority to rule the earth.

If Christ and David is ruling during the end time and now you are saying that Satan will rule during the end time, it only seem logical that all three will be ruling together. Because there wii be only one "End Time"

How many "End Times" will there be, one for David and Christ and another one for Satan?

These scriptures are not saying that Christ is a created being.

Eph 3:9 And to make all [men] see what [is] the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

“Created all things by Jesus†Who God, did what “created all things†how by Jesus. What does that mean, the word ‘By†is the Greed word “dia†which means a [channel of an act, by reason of, for sake [the act is created]

What is the mystery, the mystery is the church. If you understand Paul’s ministry, besides preaching to the Gentiles, was explaining the mystery of the church to everyone. Even though God had not revealed the church earlier, it was in His plan from the beginning (1 Cor. 2:7; Rom. 16:25-26).

3:10 Paul ministered in two ways so the manifold wisdom of God might appear clearly to the angelic hosts (1:21; 6:12). "Manifold" (Gr. polypoikilos) means variegated or made up of different kinds. Individual redemption is not in view here but the church composed of people of different types, namely, Jews and Gentiles.

God's manifold wisdom is apparent in the church's manifold construction. The angels marvel at God's wisdom as they observe Jews and Gentiles united in one body “The Churchâ€.

3:11 This plan was part of God's eternal purpose (1:11). God brought this part of His plan to fruition through our Lord's earthly ministry. Specifically the Jews' rejection of their Messiah resulted in the postponement (from the human viewpoint) of the messianic (Davidic) kingdom and the beginning of the church.

You say Satan is in heaven, well if that’s so please explain how was Satan / Lucifer was in the Garden of Eve to tempt Eve.

This is what you said

Satan has many names and depending on which role he plays, the name will fit perfectly. He played a snake in the garden and he'll play an angel of light in the end times.

Then you quoted scripture

Eze 28:13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone [was] thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

In one of your comments that Eve had sex with Satan, it this is so
– was he in heaven or on earth when this took place. If he is in heaven as you say, then he could not have had sex with Eve in the Garden, which is on earth.

You also said “Do I believe Adam had a sexual orgy with Satan and Eve? YES!†Explain, where did this take place in the Garden or in Heaven.

Then you said

“Just as the "tree of Life" plays two rolls in the beginning, so also will Satan play two rolls. Satan is present in the Garden of Eden, and he played the role of the "serpent", and the "tree of good and evil".

That’s a good one. Earlier you said that Satan is in heaven. If he has been in heaven all the time, how was he able to tempt Eve, play the role of the serpent and the tree of good and evel “which was in the Gardenâ€

This is what God has said: Revelation 12:4; 9; 12; 13

And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Therefore rejoice, [ye] heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man [child].

In the words of Christ

And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. Luke 10:18

If it true what you said about Satan and his demons are in heaven, then you need to explain, why Chirst was healing those that was possed with demonic spirits and how the demons was able to leave the man and get into the swine.

Matthew 8:31; Mark 5:12;

If he is in heaven, how was he able to:

Tempt Christ, why would God talk about them "fallen angles" leaving their first habitation?

Pleas Explain

By the way, what earth are you talking about "The one we are living on now"

Last edited:
The answer to all of your questions are in my source. Go back a couple of posts, click on the link and start reading.

Question:

Explain how Satain is in heaven (according to you) but the bibe say Satan is here on earth?

Forget all what you have said and explain (bibically) the above question.

Again, I've posted the scripture and all you have to do is read it for yourself. Lucifer is in heaven and it's in the book of revelations. I know it's hard for you to understand why God would hold Satan and his demonic angels in heaven, but you should take that up with God. You're trying to make scripture fit your way of thinking and that won't fly. You need to mold your mind around the scripture.

Again, you should seek God's wisdom, knowledge, and understanding instead of your own.

Like I said give the the Book Chapter and Verse that States:

Lucifer is in heaven and it's in the book of revelations.

It is true that Satan has access to heaven, as pointed out in Jobe.

RB

I don’t know what is your problem, goals in life etc, etc. but you have a spiritual problem and the problem is not with me or any other poster, it’s with God Almighty. I guess you honestly does not realize that your “disagreement, argument and disbeliefâ€￾â€￾ is with God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Ghost (Spirit) ant that “my friendâ€￾ you will have to stand before God to give an answer. Why, because notice the words of God the Son (Jesus).

"Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away." (Matthew 24:35).

You have asked for bible answers and you have been given bible answers regardless whether you agree or not. You are searching for something and exactly what it is only you know.

I have asked you simple logical questions based on what the bible teaches and you have yet to provide an answer. You said that Satan is in Heaven and that it’s documented in the Book of Revelation. Now, I ask you again “Chapter and Verseâ€￾ Why is it so difficult to say Revelation 13:1. The answer is, because it’s not there and neither is scripture supporting the idea of Satan “knowingâ€￾ Eve.

You continue to say “I answered your questionsâ€￾ but that’s a lie and you know it. I asked how it’s genetically possible for Satan and Eve to have Cain. When the word of God, specifically say “only those after it’s own kind can produceâ€￾ If you read post # 85, I asked several questions, however you have yet to provide an answer. You have denied the Virgin Birth, yet you say that you are a Christian. You endorse Christmas, but have a problem with Easter (Passover). You said that God created Christ, yet you say that you are a Christian.

You cannot exegete the word; you have no knowledge of how to use Greek or Hebrew tense or the grammatical construction of the languages. Yet, you have the nerves, to access someone’s website and post their comments, without know the religious belief of that particular individual, yet you are willing to take their word over the word of God.

The reason you cannot understand and is blinded, is due to the fact you are not taking the time to study or properly exegete the word.

Again I ask you to provide the chapter and verse of the following and to “hellâ€￾ with others say, give me what the bible say:

That Satan and his demons are in Heaven

Satan had a sexual relationship with Eve and their offspring is Cain

God created Jesus
Cain is not the son of Adam and Eve

And stop going on the Internet, posting the opinion of others. If this is all you have to offer “comment of othersâ€￾ then your credibility is worthless.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
The reason I know that Satan is in heaven is because of Rev 12:8, Job 1:7 and Job 2:2. Rev 12:8 states that they were thrown out of heaven and neither was their place found any more in heaven. If that be the case, then Satan could not have traveled to and fro from heaven and earth in the book of Job. Why? Rev 12:8 states that Satan and his demonic angels are kicked out of heaven for good. Verse 10 and verse 7 is telling us what Satan is doing at this very moment in heaven. Satan is accusing the saints before God and there is a war in heaven as I type. At the appointed time, God will soon give Michael the nod to kick Satan and his demonic angels out of heaven and onto earth. Why? So Satan can do what God wants him to do and that's to play the role of Antichrist/False Messiah. Scripture states the entire world will be deceived except for those who have the seal of God in their mind. The seal of God is to know what Satan will do on earth to the world. Satan will tell the world he's Jesus and he will sit in the temple claiming to be God........an abomination. The majority of the world will believe him because of Satan's bag of tricks and miracles. The elect will not be deceived and we know there is no rapture. God want us to stay in the field and fight, and we will.

Rev 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Rev 12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Rev 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

RB, RB, RB

You must be of the opinion that I just start studying the bible this morning. Now, you know for yourself those scriptures are not teaching that Satan is now residing in heaven.

If you would ask me to prove that Jesus is in heaven, this is what I would do. i would provide you with every scripture stating that Jesus is now, standing or seated at the right hand of God form the Old Testament to the New Testament. I could start with Acts 1:2; 9-11; 2:33; Rm. 8:34 just to name a few.

Stop pulling my leg, you know ole Dr. H, is like Dr. Luke conducting an autopsy of the word.

First Note: The word “was†“Tense†is an aorist (emphasis on particular action), middle voice (Active), indicative (a statement of fact) and it’s a verb (describing an action). Meaning that this war in an action that has taken place in the past and that’s a fact.

If this was a future event the word will of shall, would have been used in place of the word was.

Rev. 12: 8 – You said it yourself “they were thrown out of heaven and neither was their place found any more in heaven.â€

I never said that Satan did not have access to heaven. In fact I pointed that out in one of my previous comments. Job, only verifies that he (Satan) has access to heaven, but it does not say that he is in heaven

Then in your own words “Why? Rev 12:8 states that Satan and his demonic angels are kicked out of heaven for goodâ€

If they have been kicked out for good, mean they are not in heaven.

Then you said, straight from the scriptures:

“he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.â€

The word was is past tense, meaning an action that has already occurred in the past with abiding results in the future.

“Satan is accusing the saintsâ€

Only means that he is “accusing the saints†and if he is doing it in the presence of God, only suggest that he has access to heaven. Then maybe not, because God is omnipresence, meaning that God is everywhere at all times. So Satan, very well could be in Detroit, accusing the Saints in the presence of God. This scripture does not say Satan is in heaven.

He (Satan) was cast “out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.â€

Here again you have verified that he was cast out. The word cast is “balla†to throw or toss. In fact Jesus used the same word cast several times and it mean to toss or throw as in “cast†or throw the ball.

Here it’s simply saying that Satan and his angles was “thrown†out.

Rev 12:10 – Here again we have the word cast.

All you have posted only validates that Satan is no longer in heaven.

One scripture say Satan is the god of this world (earth). How can he be the ''god" of this world if he is in heaven.

No give me the scripture that states Satan is now residing in heaven

Back