The Shield on FX

SLT

Anybody checking The Sheild out besides me?

Well, I am hooked and can't wait until Tuesday night's show at 9:00.

You talking about some crooked cops on that 'Strike Team' :nod:

Police Cheif get's raped in the next episode. These MF's are really gonna do some killin' now. :smug2:

jstate83 said:
Police Cheif get's raped in the next episode. These MF's are really gonna do some killin' now. :smug2:

D,

It's that's what gonna happen? I saw the previews but I couldn't make out what was going on. I thought maybe they shot him(the chief).

Do you think Tevon is dead? Shane called him a 'darkie' and church was OUT! :mad:

Also, somebody is gonna recognize that money(money train heist) because the bills were marked.

Ooooo-weeeee! It's about to pop off on Tuesday night! :nod2:

These clown's been killin and selling drugs for 2 seasons now. The strike team just ripped off the Armenian Mob for millions at the end of last season. That's the money they keep talking about moving.

They won't get caught. They are the show. They have already killed 1 of their own to save their necks. :swink:

jstate83 said:
These clown's been killin and selling drugs for 2 seasons now. The strike team just ripped off the Armenian Mob for millions at the end of last season. That's the money they keep talking about moving.

I've been watching it since it first aired 2 seasons ago!

I just don't believe that the decoy team has been put with them without a reason. Somebody is spying :shades: to bring them down.

Lord knows they are crooked as all get out! :lol:

Shane's punk arse is going to f it up for everbody. If his girl hadn't stole on Tevon, he would still be kicking his arse!!!

I hope Tevon will be alright, but he looked real f'ed up the last time they showed him.

Attack and SLT ....................... :slap:

Tevon got Cracked upside tha mug with a pan .....

Got his arse beat and slammed into furniture........

Then bled half to death before he smashed his van into a car and got thrown through the windshield into the street.

Tevon should be giving high fives with the white cop the strike team killed last year. :slap: :slap: :slap:

HE DEAD!! :goodbad: :devil2:

SLT said:
I just don't believe that the decoy team has been put with them without a reason. Somebody is spying :shades: to bring them down.

Lord knows they are crooked as all get out! :lol:

I thought about that too. Unless they just trying to bring in new faces to spice up the show, it may be a setup for Vick and the boy's.

That tall, fine black policewoman came on to Vick's crooked arse way too fast. Like he's a target. :nod2:

I watched The Shield last night and I want to know why those people was running around naked in the police station.

The one's that were naked was the new decoy team that they put with Vick's crew. They had a bet on which team would bring in the shooter that carjacked a woman and her baby.

THEY LOST THE BET. :nod2:

Now last night's show......:vomit:!!!!

jstate83,

When you told me the captain was gonna get raped, I didn't know he was gonna be imitating a 'chicken'! :eek: And then, they took a picture of it!

Look for that picture to fall in the hands of Mackey, and he use it to get the evidence on the strike team 'squashed'!!

I felt sorry for the captain. That's just awful....:vomit: He's gonna be traumatized by that forever.

Do y'all think those crooked cops will get caught?

Good show though....:tup:

SU's Finest '93 said:
I felt sorry for the captain. That's just awful....:vomit: He's gonna be traumatized by that forever.

Do y'all think those crooked cops will get caught?

Good show though....:tup:

I doubt it. That's the premise of the whole show. But even if they do, they are somehow gonna get back into the same racket.

SLT said:
Now last night's show......:vomit:!!!!

jstate83,

When you told me the captain was gonna get raped, I didn't know he was gonna be imitating a 'chicken'! :eek: And then, they took a picture of it!

Look for that picture to fall in the hands of Mackey, and he use it to get the evidence on the strike team 'squashed'!!

They had a lot going on last night. There are a lot of candidate's for the strike team to take out.

1. The bald headed guy that told the cheif about the money in the freezer.

2. Tavon ............. PO TAVON. They gonna kill him unless ole girl tell's the truth.

3. The rapists. You probably right. They gonna get their hands on that picture. But I think the rapist get's killed. I can't see the cheif letting that shat hit the streets while he is running for office. The strike team will use that to get anything they want out of him.

Like I said, the strike team ain't gonna get caught. You see how they hunted down "their people", got ole boy a lawyer, (to late although), and then sent the head guy "out of town" for a few weeks. Vick has been trying to be as "straight" as he could since he been going through the divorce thang, but it looks like he's back to being "Psyco Mac". :upset:

The Shield
:devil2: :devil2: :devil2: :devil2: :devil2:

jstate83 said:
2. Tavon ............. PO TAVON. They gonna kill him unless ole girl tell's the truth.

Does a brother stand any kind of chance on this show.

You got one that is gay.....not only that, he ran into a pole last night! Landed flat on his arse holding his skull......:lol:

Now another is in ICU after being clubbed by an iron! :smh:

Yeah, if the writers decide to let her come clean about what happened, Tavon is DEAD!

Does Vic know how to manipulate people or what? :emlaugh: He and the strike team are the show. They just might let Tavon hang around, but with a huge memory loss (I think Vic might really like him).

The captain may have to back out of the political race and remain on as a pawn for Vic since he and Cladett(?) are already on bad terms.

This is good stuff!!!

Attack Dog said:
Does Vic know how to manipulate people or what? :emlaugh: He and the strike team are the show. They just might let Tavon hang around, but with a huge memory loss (I think Vic might really like him).

The captain may have to back out of the political race and remain on as a pawn for Vic since he and Cladett(?) are already on bad terms.

This is good stuff!!!

Vic's tha man. Never panic. Just do what needs to be done. Can't wait till next week when the focus shifts back to the strike team.

Cap'n Aceveda is gonna have a nervous breakdown!! He is gonna go postal on a suspect next week.
sport25.gif

Hadn't it occurred to them that maybe they should just get rid of that money? Especially since they are doing everything they can not to get caught!

Dem crookety-crooks sump'in else....:lol:

That's a lot of money to dispose of. Ain't no telling what these fools got it tied into by now.

Vic working the situation though. They need to bring in the big bald A-Hole from NYPD Blue to counter Vic. :eek: Those 2 would tear the city up going against each other.

Ole CAPTAIN AC is gonna shoot somebody. I'll bet he ends up finding and killing those two. Then him and Vic would be one in the same ....... COPS with DIRTY PAST'S THAT CAN'T GET OUT. :teleport:

Cap'n won't even go home. Did you see when he wife tried to touch him and he pushed her hand away?

Brother is gonna need some serious counseling before it's over.

*wondering when that picture is gonna come out* :uhoh:

jstate83 said:
That's a lot of money to dispose of. Ain't no telling what these fools got it tied into by now.

Other than that stolen money (stolen from them) have they spent any?

Vic is going to get that book of marked bill numbers.

On another note, I kinda figured Vic's wife was doing ole boy because of the way the daughter was acting. Who could blame Vic for not wanting to fire the dude for doing his wife? She was giving away the man's p**** and money. :shame:

Attack Dog said:
Other than that stolen money (stolen from them) have they spent any?

Vic is going to get that book of marked bill numbers.

On another note, I kinda figured Vic's wife was doing ole boy because of the way the daughter was acting. Who could blame Vic for not wanting to fire the dude for doing his wife? She was giving away the man's p**** and money. :shame:

I don't think they spent any. The last time they talked about it was when they were trying to get all the $20 bill's traded before the government could put the NEW $20's into circulation and take all the old $20's out. They said they didn't need that many old $20's popping up after the new one's hit the banks.

Vic is going to get off CLEAN. Somebody will take a fall, BUT IT WON'T BE MY BOY VIC. TOOOOO SHIFTY TO GET CAUGHT. :licky:

Attack Dog said:
I hope it's Shane's punk arse!

I'm thinking Shane is the reason some of those marked bills have surfaced. I believe even though Vic told him NOT to buy his girlfriend that car ,he went on and bought it.

Back