The Shield on FX

True. That's probably why Vic started trusting Tevon more than Shane. Shane is acting like he's on drugs. Always hyped up. I think Vic was going to replace Shane with Tevon before he got GOT. :slap:

Captain A and his brother gonna hunt them 2 rapist down. Next week looks good too. They got a whole lot of stuff going on at the same time. :slap:

jstate83 said:
Captain A and his brother gonna hunt them 2 rapist down. Next week looks good too. They got a whole lot of stuff going on at the same time. :slap:

I do believe it is ON!!!! :uzi:

And when Vic gets in hot water, he is going to remind Cap'n about how he saved his butt by giving him the tape of that violent interrogation.

Good show last night...the captain is going to get into some really deep mess, trying to go after those rapists. But, I guess I can't blame him.

This is a really good show...:tup:

With the lady undercover cop being caught by the gangs, next week is going to be wild. Remember during the first season, when gang members was shooting at cops............. Captain A didn't like doing it, but he turned Vic and the boy's loose.

Vic with no rules. SOMEBODY GONNA GET HURT BAD ............. AND THE LEAK IS SUPPOSED TO BE A COP FROM INSIDE THEIR STATION. :uzi: :uzi: :saw: :saw: :flamethro :flamethro :flamethro

jstate83 said:
Ole boy will never make it to his wedding date. Either Vic or the Armineans gonna kill him.

Vic and the guy over the decoy team are gonna team up against Claudette to get her ousted as commander over those two groups.

Why did ole boy kill himself? Because of his family or because he couldn't get his job back?

And Julian......:shame: Lord, help him.

Ole boy knew he couldn't get his job back. Then there was the chance of going to prison. They had told him pleading out was his best chance. He would only get a year or less.

I think it was a shooting or something like that.

Don't count Claudette out. Remember, she has been going toe to toe with Vic since the series started. They ain't stopped her yet. And she was trying to get to the bottom of what the strike team is all about until Vic and Captain A had to team up to save their collective butt's last season.

Last ................. IS DUDE GAY OR WHAT. He couldn't "get off" at the clinic looking at pictures of his wife or the other womens mag's. So what do he do .......... PICK UP A GAY MEN'S MAG AND DID THA DEED. :retard:

I'm telling ya. Vic's back in full force and Cheif has hunted down the rapist. Next week is gonna be good.

When Vic find's out ole girl took the money, now that he has his "free hand" back, he gonna take her out. You see he is already putting the people he want's in charge of the drug trade. He set ole boy up in his own club.

I say again ............. VIC's tha man. :bowdown:

1. I hope he takes Shane's punk arse out too!!!

2. I was :lol: when ole boy accused Vic of keying his car! He doesn't know who he's messing with; Vic is smooth and ruthless at the same time, I wouldn't doubt if he has already hit that chick on the decoy squad (kinda like when he was doing Danny).

3. Vic and the Captain have some trifflin' arse wives. :sad:

4. I feel sorry for Claudette, but she should have known not to F with Vic (She's seen him in action).

5. :idea: Maybe Vic can turn Julian, he's been working on him pretty hard.

6. THE LANDLORD IS BACK!!! :saw:

Attack Dog said:
1. 6. THE LANDLORD IS BACK!!! :saw:

You know tha rules .............. $50,000 a month in "rent" get's all the protection you need for your territory. :uzi:

I thought the Cap'n was gonna make him.....uuuuh nevermind! :cool:

Momma is gonna be a problem. :nod:

SLT said:
Momma is gonna be a problem. :nod:

Problem solver........... VIC. :uzi:

He's took out drug dealers that didn't follow his rules, a COP assignened to the strike team in season 1, and various bad guy's. SLT ........ you must have FORGOT ABOUT THE "FACE ON THE HOT STOVE TREATMENT". :bowdown:

Mamma gonna get thrown from more than a train. :bump: :devil2:

I'on know Doyle. Mama has already started requesting more money. I smell blackmail in the air. Even though they've moved the money and didn't tell Shane where it was, Mara has seen it all.

Vic's got pressure on his arse now. Somebody gonna die........... AND IT WON'T BE VIC.

Shane looks like the fall guy. Ole boy said Trevon is getting better. When Shane tries to "pop" him, Vic's gonna set him, his wife, and his Mother-in-law up for the Armenians. :D

:uhoh:

Travon is gonna speak soon.

Acevada ain't taking crap from nobody now!! His war on criminals has reached a new level. :uzi:

You right about Acevada. Told ole boy his entire family was about to catch hell. Had tha rapist crying like a baby.

And now he turn's Vic lose on the very guy's he stole the money from. Vic and the crew is worming their way out of it. They got all the unmarked money out the picture and in a "safe" place being cleaned.

The Armeanians are gonna kill somebody on the strike force. Probably one of the new guy's...........killing Shane's character off would take away from the show now that I think about it. His arse gotta be there messing something up. :) When that happens, all he!! is gonna break out. Remember how they did that neighborhood when the gang's started shooting cops. :eek:

I missed it this week. :angry:

Hopefully I can catch it this weekend sometime. I did hear about Travon waking up and remembering some things. :cool:

To catch you up ......................

Vic and the crew got all the money that was not marked to a real estate developer or something like that, to launder it. Now that they have done this, the Armeanians are killing anyone who they think has their money. Vic has came to the right conclusion, The Armeanians are not going to stop until they get their money back. They drowned one guy in terpintine and killed one of the gang members AFTER they cut off his feet. :eek:

That's when Vic knew he had to talk AC into letting the strike team handle the investigation. He told him, "turn me lose and I will destroy this operation." Translation ............. He going on a killing spree.

Travon is talking, but they have not shown him yet. Just the "reports" comming in from the other 2 on the strike team that don't know what happened between him and Shane.

Claudette is working with the decoy team to make up for her F-UP. She's back in good with them. Now Claudette's partner, the smart arse white cop, is on Vic's trail now. He know something is up, but can't figure out what. That psyc mess ain't gonna work on Vic. He's already on to him. :cool:

I don't know ............... but ............ THE STRIKE TEAM DONE LOST THEY DAMM MIND. In the basement fightin' like 4 bums in a crack house. $100 bill's all over the place. :lmao: :lmao:

I believe the guy that tried to burn the money will get it along with Shane's wife. :nod2:

In retrospect, I think Vic put this team together because these were guys he felt he could easily control. When you look at it, Shane can't think for himself and the other two are scary as hell. I think Vic knew Tavon was the only one he could really count on, which is why he didn't want him to transfer. One thing is for sure, somebody is going to get f'ed up next week.:uzi: Just one more week. :(

:idea: Maybe Marcos(?) will do Vic's dirty work for him.

Back