The Shield on FX

jstate83 said:
I don't know ............... but ............ THE STRIKE TEAM DONE LOST THEY DAMM MIND. In the basement fightin' like 4 bums in a crack house. $100 bill's all over the place. :lmao: :lmao:

Wasn't that a riot! :lol:

Shane with a gun and Lem with an iron poker! :lol:

Attack Dog said:
In retrospect, I think Vic put this team together because these were guys he felt he could easily control. When you look at it, Shane can't think for himself and the other two are scary as hell. .

You are right about that. Shane and Lem be looking real crazy at times.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
SLT said:
Wasn't that a riot! :lol:

Shane with a gun and Lem with an iron poker! :lol:

SLT......

The FUNNIEST part of the fight was when they finally tackled him.
Vic had him in a choke hold and the rest was laying on top punching him trying to make him stop ................... :idea: ...........they forgot 1 thing. HE STILL HAD 1 HAND FREE. :goof: :goof:

That fool laid there and let Vic think he's choked out. When Vic eased up .............. this fool started "1 HANDING" MONEY BACK INTO THE FURNACE. THEY STARTED WHIPPIN HIS ARSE AGAIN. THIS TIME HE PASSED OUT. :lol: :lol: We fell out laughing. :lol: :lol:

Attackdog .....................

Ole boy might do Vic's work. But remember what VIC did to that Mexican killer that was killing all of Vic's dealers. He broke into his house, beat his arse, and melted his face on the STOVE TOP. :kaioken: He finally had to take his arse out. :hat: :saw:

Did ya'll hear Andre say, "I was just hosing down the hoes!" :lol:

For a minute there, I thought Vic was gonna pop Shane in the back as he walked off! :uzi:

Looks like the Strike Team has started pecking at each other like chickens!

I see a crooked cop/crooked politician in Acevada's future.

SLT said:
Did ya'll hear Andre say, "I was just hosing down the hoes!" :lol:

Yeah, I hope he comes back next season. A character like that would be good for the show.

I thought Vic was going to beat the hell out of Shane!!! :smh: He has earned a real good arse beating! I hope Tavon remembers and gets in his arse again! Shane has to be one of the dumbest mfer's ever written. :smh:

It's amazing how Vic can just make hits disappear!:uzi: Lem isn't going anywhere, because they would all be lost without Vic.

They need to give Shane a blanket party!!! :flamethro

Back