The New Workout Thread

Congrats Sonny!

I am in a restart mode. Wih a hectic schedule and just not concentrating I have not been to the gym in a minute. I'm only about 2.5 lbs up from last weight loss...I will restart soon

Congrats Sonny!

I am in a restart mode. Wih a hectic schedule and just not concentrating I have not been to the gym in a minute. I'm only about 2.5 lbs up from last weight loss...I will restart soon

The key is consistancy. Even if you come in the gym only 3 times a week, stay consistant with that 3 times.

Lets go, Summer 08 is right around the corner.
:D

This cold weather is making me what to say forget about hitting the weights tonight.

I want to rent Grindhouse and call it a night.

I am bouncing back from this cold weather.

Gym time is back on tonight. Working to abs, I have one of the 'THIN' women at the gym giving me pointers.

I completed the Marine Corp Marathon 10K this past Sunday.

I also made it to the gym 2 days this week.

Congrats...that's great news.

I taught my first spin class Tuesday evening. I am going to dig this thing.

Everyone listening to my music and doing my commands.

OK, I've made it to the gym TWICE this week.

Yesterday morning (4:30am) to work on back and biceps.

This morining (5:00am) to work on chest/triceps, and shoulders.

Tomorrow will be legs.

I have been having trouble sleeping the past few months, I have slept better the past two nights than I have in a long time. I guess I needed to workout.

Sonny, call me when you get a chance. I want you to review my workout reg and my meal plans to see if it will fit my goal of gaining 15 pounds of muscle.

Tomorrow will be legs.

I have been having trouble sleeping the past few months, I have slept better the past two nights than I have in a long time. I guess I needed to workout.

Sonny, call me when you get a chance. I want you to review my workout reg and my meal plans to see if it will fit my goal of gaining 15 pounds of muscle.

You should change your routine to:

Shoulder and back

Legs

Chest, triceps, and biceps

As for gaining 15 pounds of muscle. You will need to increase your meal intake to about 5000 calories (clean) per day.

You should change your routine to:

Shoulder and back

Legs

Chest, triceps, and biceps

As for gaining 15 pounds of muscle. You will need to increase your meal intake to about 5000 calories (clean) per day.

Thanks!!! I don't know how in the world I can take in 5000 calories, but I'll try. I guess I need to drink a couple shakes a day.

Thanks!!! I don't know how in the world I can take in 5000 calories, but I'll try. I guess I need to drink a couple shakes a day.

Easy, shakes will do it for you.

Try this meal, shake, meal, shake, meal, shake and post work out shake

Question on the shakes? THEY ARE NASTYAS*****! Any suggestions or will I just have to MANUP and down those nasty jokers.

What do you do?

My bad frat for the late reply....what brand was you using?

I don't even know. I do like Myoplex, but I'm finding it hard to get it off the self. Whatever I have now is nasty. I've tried to do a mix/water, mix/milk, mix/juice, mix/fruit/water, and it never comes out right. With the Myoplex, I was able to mix it with soy milk, bananas & strawberries and it was very good. Again, I can't find it on the self.

I don't even know. I do like Myoplex, but I'm finding it hard to get it off the self. Whatever I have now is nasty. I've tried to do a mix/water, mix/milk, mix/juice, mix/fruit/water, and it never comes out right. With the Myoplex, I was able to mix it with soy milk, bananas & strawberries and it was very good. Again, I can't find it on the self.

You can buy Myoplex online. I use BSN and Optimum Nutrition protein shakes.

Tomorrow will be legs.

I got you dawg.

You need to stretching before and after workouts.

Stretching helps alot.

Wanna gain 15. Eat alot of Oatmeal, Chicken Breast, Egg whites, Almonds, & Grapefruit.

Get Muscle Milk or Sytha-6... They taste good (to me)

Milk.....yuk.

Im trying to put on like 10lbs of muscle and lose some of this stomach.
Them lil 20 year olds is popping out the woodworks.

Back