The New Workout Thread

pv_symbiotic

Ghetto Bourgeois
Sorry people. I was dealing with relationship issues.

I am back on the ball. Tonight will be a great evening of Spin Classes. Gotta get the metabolism up high again.

I'mma try and go for a run tonight. Let me check the tv schedule. I can watch a show while I run.

Oh when I get there I'll be excited and they'll be no stopping me from running. It's the getting there part, after I go home first. I didn't pack my late afternoon snack this morning.

I'll have to wait till next week to get back on track. I've been out of it for about a month now. I got to get my metabolism going and get in some kind of shape. I've gain so many pounds these last few months and I hate this medicine I'm taking for my cholesterol and blood sugar level.

I ran for 50 minutes this morning, and did 4 leg exercises.

Shower felt so good after this workout.

Keep it going PV!!!!!

Today is leg workout...

Squats, leg extension, calfs and hamstrings

I didnt feel Squats today D, I might hit them after work today.
I have did squats in like a month now. I hope Im not lossing my Leg Swagga.

Sore all over! The past few nights I've been doing a cardio DVD at home. Thought it is only 30 minutes, it is a heck of a workout.

Today I did lower body workout with weights. I dislike lunges and squats :mad: , but I do them anyway.

An hour and half worth of cardio (running the track, elipitical, stationary bike, treadmill)

45 minutes of BACK workout. Nothing heavy just a whole bunch of reps with moderate weights.

Bout to get me a boild egg and some toast.

naw, Sperm Ima need you to fix a 3 egg sandwich with some potatos for breakfast

Lunch: Have 2 chicken breast and 3 tablespoons of peanute butter

Dinner: 4 white castles burgers w/cheese and a shake.

I wish I was training you Corey. I'd have 20lbs on you by the SWAC Championship.

Sonny, my stomach would SPLIT trying to hold all that food.

Seriously, the last time I was serious about working out and eating like that, I put on 20 pounds of muscle in about 3 months.

Sonny, my stomach would SPLIT trying to hold all that food.

Seriously, the last time I was serious about working out and eating like that, I put on 20 pounds of muscle in about 3 months.

LETS DO IT YO!!!!!!

You need to stop doing cardio!!!!

Man Ima take you over my Mama house. She would be like.."Chile Im bout to get to work on fixing you some food right now. You wasting away baby. Sonny get my big black skillet on top of the 'frigirator. You are going to be my greatest accomplishment"

:lol:

I went running last night after church. If I don't do my 7 mile run tonight around town, I'll do it in the morning with the band.

Back