The mind of an elite bourgeois black person

I feel the same way. I just eat the meat and throw away the bone.
I don't listen to none of those dudes. They are just like Don Juan the pimp calling himself a Bishop
Look at who is doing the talking.
I trust no one with a get wealth scheme program.
It's like a crackhead telling you stay in school. Who would disagree with that idea? It's just that he does (says) other stupid isht that can't be overlooked.
42474073.jpg

It's all about pointing out something incredibly stupid and intellectually dishonest that does more harm than good and calling it as such.

By doing so isn't necessarily an act of tearing someone down. I think we've lost the ability to distinguish between legitimate criticism and what is shortsighted, reckless, narrow-minded hating.

It's ok.

The second part you noted "I Think" which makes it only your opinion, and everyone is entitled to that with no argument. Well not from me anyway. Although, I believe your verb selection to be a little shortsighted, reckless, and narrow-minded leaning towards hating. Also, if that's not tearing someone down I don't know what is. Many of the judgments are about the man not his product. Don't just come with a complaint, offer a solution.

The first part in bold can you show me the data please? As we all know people learn and receive information differently so is this one of those times when you should maybe say this doesn't appeal to me, and move around. I have seen more opinions on this thread that his core message is on point than those dissenting, angry because he topped it with hot mustard instead of honey.

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
The second part you noted "I Think" which makes it only your opinion, and everyone is entitled to that with no argument. Well not from me anyway. Although, I believe your verb selection to be a little shortsighted, reckless, and narrow-minded leaning towards hating. Also, if that's not tearing someone down I don't know what is. Many of the judgments are about the man not his product. Don't just come with a complaint, offer a solution.

The first part in bold can you show me the data please? As we all know people learn and receive information differently so is this one of those times when you should maybe say this doesn't appeal to me, and move around. I have seen more opinions on this thread that his core message is on point than those dissenting, angry because he topped it with hot mustard instead of honey.

Wut? Lol

1) If you think Boyce Watkins is a hotep, you are doing it wrong. Him and Dame Dash started those classes to help out black people and no one would label Dame Dash a hotep. Extremely arrogant and brash but seems to care about black people and didn't sell out to do business with the same snakes that he kept in line like Jay-Z did (Jay-Z is great for helping out Jay-Z (and Beyonce)).

2) I don't agree with everything that people like Watkins, Tariq, etc. says BUT they've proven more with their money and actions that they are to be trusted over people like Umar Johnson, Luvvie, etc.

3) I remember watching those early Watkins/Dash videos on Youtube when he only had like 15-20K subscribers on Youtube. To see how far he has come along is great.

That's why I can't listen to some of them...because the minute you disagree you are called a c**n or sell out.
If someone comes with a real question, or point of discussion then many times it's received in that way. These people are at heart educators, scholars, they thrive on discussion. But once you come at someone with the attacks, and calling their baby "program" ugly. One must expect a certain type of reception.

I love for people to disagree with me, but you damn sure can't just tell me it's a better way. You have to show me...I'm always looking for a better way. But you have got to show me baby. The proof is in the puddin...

I've often said how they deliver the message makes a huge difference. You can have the best messages in the world, but you start that name calling, cussing....most folks are like CLICK...shut down never to be heard.

I wish I had a dollar for every time someone asked me for help and didn't like my delivery of said help. They want you to give it to'em and make it sherbet because they are on a diet.

1) If you think Boyce Watkins is a hotep, you are doing it wrong. Him and Dame Dash started those classes to help out black people and no one would label Dame Dash a hotep. Extremely arrogant and brash but seems to care about black people and didn't sell out to do business with the same snakes that he kept in line like Jay-Z did (Jay-Z is great for helping out Jay-Z (and Beyonce)).

2) I don't agree with everything that people like Watkins, Tariq, etc. says BUT they've proven more with their money and actions that they are to be trusted over people like Umar Johnson, Luvvie, etc.

3) I remember watching those early Watkins/Dash videos on Youtube when he only had like 15-20K subscribers on Youtube. To see how far he has come along is great.

I keep asking the dissenters to show me their plan....I guess they don't see that part of my messages. It just seems to me like people are becoming so sensitive. I'm supposed to give you a million dollar wealth plan and kiss your azz while I'm delivering it to you. Go Figure.

You should see how first year traders on the exchange floor, and how some of these junior lawyers are treated. I wonder if it's cultural, because I know some people of other cultures with long bread that's making their kids bust their azz for everything. You know one of the stereotypes of Black Americans is that we are lazy and just want a hand out. I know it's not true, but I can see how some people not familiar with the struggle can think that.

That goes both ways. See "elite" and "bourgeoisie".

People tend to tune out those they disagree with. When both may have valid points. We don't get anywhere when we talk down to each other and we don't learn when we don't listen to each other.

I can understand how some messages can be offensive. I'm well-versed at making intentionally offensive comments designed to provoke people. Some things just need to be said. But, I also know you attract more flies with honey than vinegar.

It's possible that both sides need to be a little more attentive. And a little more forgiving.
I've often said how they deliver the message makes a huge difference. You can have the best messages in the world, but you start that name calling, cussing....most folks are like CLICK...shut down never to be heard.

That's why I can't listen to some of them...because the minute you disagree you are called a c**n or sell out.

Think this is rough, try applying for a mortgage....talk about intrusive...

Back