The mind of an elite bourgeois black person

Because they "Woke"

Woke per Urban Dictionary

A state of perceived intellectual superiority one gains by reading The Huffington Post.
Ali is so woke. At brunch she explained how wearing anything other than Chuck Taylor's or Tom's is really a microaggression. Hey did you get your Amy Schumer tickets yet?
#microaggress

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=woke

-------------------------------------

So if I read the Huffington Post I am "woke"

SMH

Woke per Urban Dictionary

A state of perceived intellectual superiority one gains by reading The Huffington Post.
Ali is so woke. At brunch she explained how wearing anything other than Chuck Taylor's or Tom's is really a microaggression. Hey did you get your Amy Schumer tickets yet?
#microaggress

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=woke

-------------------------------------

So if I read the Huffington Post I am "woke"

SMH

I'm sure a hotep wouldn't consider themselves woke by reading a white mainstream media publication like HuffPo.

Well, I don't listen to him either. But I must admit that I agree with the idea of building our community. I see nothing wrong with that concept.
It's like a crackhead telling you stay in school. Who would disagree with that idea? It's just that he does (says) other stupid isht that can't be overlooked.

It's like a crackhead telling you stay in school. Who would disagree with that idea? It's just that he does (says) other stupid isht that can't be overlooked.

Oh, Ok. I have never listen to him, or read anything he may have written. To be honest with yall, I have never even heard of the fella. MY BAD!!

Look at who is doing the talking.

I trust no one
with a get wealth scheme program.

Poverty mentality, exactly why homeownership for Black Americans is reaching a 4 decade low.

How do you distinguish between a scheme and someone that is really teaching and sharing proven wealth building skills and techniques? Not defending this man at all I don't know him or his methodology.

Please believe wealth building and how money really woks is not taught in academia. 99% of colleges and universities indoctrinate their graduates into the workforce to use their time and knowledge to make someone else wealthy.

So who do you trust to lead you to wealth? Think your 401k will do it, or are you waiting on De Whiteman to give you the map.

Last edited:
Stall him out.

Boyce drops gems

Check out some of his Breakfast Club interviews.

Lol @ him being a hotep and woke, black ppl call anyone that, when the person challenges you to do better and look into a different lens than your average cac

Like I said, if he's a hotep and woke, then Colin Kap is one, they both do the same thing.

Back