The Mike Brown shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
the white cop is going to get off just like Zimmerman got off....

the cover up is already in effect and you're seeing the early seeds being sowed right now...

Re: At what point do these looters realize the owners have a right to protect their p

Honestly we don't know shit because:

1. Some folks say there was a struggle but the pathologist says there was none.

2. Some folks say it was not a struggle and the pathologist said it was none.

3. Some folks just out claiming to be marching but just out to act a damn a fool.

4. Some folks out marching but they act like they got some sense and still get bombarded with tear gas because the folks in #3 can't get right.

5. The store manager said he did not think the guy who came in to the store was the kid. He could be lying because he does not want his store fugged with by those folks in #3.

6. The black Captain seemed to have it together until folks in #3 got hooked up the struggle.

7. The governor said fugg it....we can get the National Guard to do the shit right since #3 it out there.

8. In time everything will come to light and we will know the truth.

9. What's up with the Ebola patients at the CDC?

3 is the main reason why there can't seem to be any extended period of peace. I am probably guessimating that 95% of the protesters are doing it for change. It's that little small % that are using it as a reason to nig and loot.

4. Kids got tear gassed. journalists got threatened and arrested. State representatives getting gassed. There's going to be fallout for a while because of that.

6. Won't be surprised if he ended up being either the mayor or new police chief of Ferguson/St. Louis County. Can't see the chief and a lot of the officers keeping their jobs because of 4

7. Any hopes he had of possibly running with Hillary in 2016 are gone after this. The same state representative tweets "F**k you" to you then you know you dropped the ball in handling this just like Ferguson/St. Louis has.

8. I keep on saying that but the protesters keep getting gassed so the situation won't calm down. It won't until that officer is arrested and behind bars.

the white cop is going to get off just like Zimmerman got off....

the cover up is already in effect and you're seeing the early seeds being sowed right now...

Sadly I'm starting to think you are right. CNN is doing their part to help out despite the world seeing other on private web streams

I pray this kid does not have a criminal record. If so...they are going to kill his character worse than Trayvon's.

I pray this kid does not have a criminal record. If so...they are going to kill his character worse than Trayvon's.

he won't need one they will turn him into a monster like BBF said once they find marijuana in his system...apparently cannabis gives African American males superhuman powers where they can kill tigers and lions in the jungles with their bare hands!!!

the cover up and "get off scott free" is gonna happen ....and all this will be forgotten in a month just like what happened after the trayvon martin case

He doesn't.

And the FPD ALREADY went on character assassination mode when they released all that information about him being part of a robbery the same time upon releasing the cop's name.

He doesn't.

And the FPD ALREADY went on character assassination mode when they released all that information about him being part of a robbery the same time upon releasing the cop's name.

A robbery the store is saying didn't happen and they ain't called nobody bout nothing...they don't know nothing and they are mistaken...

IMO, you're confusing two separate issues. You're talking about behavior of the general public when encountering the authority versus behavior of authority figures. There is no formal training for how to conduct yourself when being confronted by cops. However, there was (I hope) formal training for the officer on how to handle situations involving suspects or people jaywalking. At issue is his decision to use deadly force. Based on what eyewitness have said, the kid was trying to escape. So what you will have now is people who like to believe that all black males are thugs painting MB as a thug who was attacking the cop...but no eyewitnesses support that account. So these folks will start going after the eye witnesses...especially the black ones.

Not confusing anything, maybe you don't understand the context of what I was saying. Just like when you are at work you don't use the same inflection in your voice as you do with your homies. I was just stating my experience from when I lived there and that anyone that lives there know they have off the chain cops there. If someone wants to make a point to be the tough guy with authoritative figure who has a gun and you don't then you assume the risk.

I NEVER said nor will I ever say the in that situation that Mike deserved to be gunned down when he never accosted the cop and was UNARMED, I don't see anyway that I can be convinced that the cop did the right thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back