The Lincoln Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand what you are saying and your points are well taken. But, the Democrats do not have control of the Senate. So, how could they stop tRump and moscow mitch??

They can't right now, people don't pay close enough attention to midterm elections. I didn't see many of us voting when I went to the midterm elections here to vote for fellow Panther Elizabeth Frizell who worked real hard on the innocence project and got a lot of innocent people out of jail, unfortunately a lot of us just don't participate in the system

Matthew 7:15
:read:

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoglNFN5-Js

They can't right now, people don't pay close enough attention to midterm elections. I didn't see many of us voting when I went to the midterm elections here to vote for fellow Panther Elizabeth Frizell who worked real hard on the innocence project and got a lot of innocent people out of jail, unfortunately a lot of us just don't participate in the system

Ok, I am with you on that. And local elections are very important too. Another thing that I think we should pay closer attention to is jury duty. When you get a summons, please show up.

The moment President Donald Trump started tweeting at 12:46 a.m. about the “RINO Republicans” at the Lincoln Project who’d just run an ad attacking his response to the pandemic, Reed Galen knew his hunch was right: you can trigger a Trump freakout with a little bit of planning and pop psychology.

And they figured the best bet to get to the president would be to target Trump where he was, Washington, D.C., on the channel he watches, Fox News, when he was most likely to be watching, at night.

To Galen, it was a sign that the Lincoln Project — the first phase, at least — was working.

“It's not just pissing off Donald Trump. Anybody could do that,” Galen said in an interview, though he admitted to “a modicum of enjoyment” from being the topic of midnight tweetstorm. “It's, to what effect? Like, why are you doing it? And the point is to take him off his game and take his campaign off their game, strategically and tactically, so that the Biden campaign and Joe Biden can have the freedom of movement and the green air to do the things that they need to do.”

The moment President Donald Trump started tweeting at 12:46 a.m. about the “RINO Republicans” at the Lincoln Project who’d just run an ad attacking his response to the pandemic, Reed Galen knew his hunch was right: you can trigger a Trump freakout with a little bit of planning and pop psychology.

And they figured the best bet to get to the president would be to target Trump where he was, Washington, D.C., on the channel he watches, Fox News, when he was most likely to be watching, at night.

To Galen, it was a sign that the Lincoln Project — the first phase, at least — was working.

“It's not just pissing off Donald Trump. Anybody could do that,” Galen said in an interview, though he admitted to “a modicum of enjoyment” from being the topic of midnight tweetstorm. “It's, to what effect? Like, why are you doing it? And the point is to take him off his game and take his campaign off their game, strategically and tactically, so that the Biden campaign and Joe Biden can have the freedom of movement and the green air to do the things that they need to do.”

I dont think there is anything that you can do to change the orange kool aid drinkers, but there are independents and a small numbers of republicans that see the light. Those are the ones that they are working on work on, especially in swing states.

Last edited by a moderator:

I too would not be surprised that if Trump loses, he would not be present on inaugural day.

The shameful part of this is the Lincoln Project is a Republican organization. Imagine if the Democrats had to go after Trump alone...

I dont think there is anything that you can do to change the orange kool aid drinkers, but there are independents and a small numbers of republicans that see the light. Those are the ones that they are working on work on, especially in swing states.
I keep telling people, all the tRumpkins, believed the Cabal, Deep State, the Global Elite, or what ever name you can think of, is against the man in the white house. Whenever a person that was on his side, turns against him, the supporters say, somebody got to them. But we're the crazy ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back