The Kappa Alpha Psi Chapter at Morgan State University rejects a gay student.

It still was a lot of details, which means, you took some time to observe everything that took place.

Don't try to flip this on me. You know that's just as gay as them pretty/sweet nikkas checking for other pretty/sweet nikkas. If not more so ....

:lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Don't try to flip this on me. You know that's just as gay as them pretty/sweet nikkas checking for other pretty/sweet nikkas. If not more so ....

You were in the club where that took place, I wasn't. :lol: I wasn't an Que then. I've only been in the fraternity for 23 years.

I will say this. I feel a certain type of way when I see New Orleans greek partywalking, hopping to big Freda and sissy noby songs.... :smh:

SS refuses to answer my question. :lol:

tumblr_mv6plnQ6Xo1sdm2oxo1_250.gif

Last edited:
Hold on, JAG89. I gotta be fair here.

We're talking about contradictions. Like the contradiction between manhood and men calling each other pretty/sweet. But, how are you going to say manhood is the foremost cardinal principle of your fraternity when your fraternity brothers are bucket nekkid in the club and humping on each other? Dick to booty everywhere? As far as I'm concerned THAT'S THE GAY TOO!!!! It's definitely not manly.

So, it appears that y'all have a similar contradiction. So called "manly" principles, not so manly behavior.

Glad someone said it lol

:emlaugh:

PREACH!!! :clap: :clap:

I'll take men shimmying in a nice outfit (khaki or jeans and nice shirt) EVERY DAY over a man walking around in a gold thong, dog collar, with gold boots on jumping around with other men. :shame:

sale-out. :lol: :smh:

Some grad chapters... :smh: There is a Kappa Chapter in ATL who accepted a dude that any Kappa from JSU would NEVER want in. The intake chairman knows me and plenty of people who went to JSU. I have no idea why he didn't call anybody. We laid his azz out when it was all over tho. That dude is the shadiest person in the world. He asked me for a letter once and I flat out told his azz NO! When I was involved in intake, if you went to SU, I called the Southern bruhs I knew and see what the REAL deal was. If you went to FAMU, I contacted the FAMU bruhs I knew and find out what you were about. I had this dude from Norfolk wanna beat me up 'cause I checked his status. :lol: I was a lowdown dirty bastard in my young days. It was so much fun tho. :D Seems soooooooooooooo long ago. :( One thing I ALWAYS looked for was letters from members of your undergrad chapter so the "just going grad" mentality was not gonna fly with me. If you 22 or 23 years old, you should know some Kappas from your school unless there was no chapter there. If you had NO letters from the guys in your undergrad chapter, my first question was why. 99% of the time, that ended the interview for me.

TP, I pledged the University of Arizona grad chapter. I tried to get down at Grambling, but wasn't ready mentally. I went to the interest meeting and went to a smoker. I wasn't kicked off line but the bruhz did know that I was interested. When I pledged at the University of Arizona, I was pledged by many bruhz from different chapters from the south. One of the bruhz pledged Gamma Gamma (Grambling undergrad chapter) that pledged me. I went back to Grambling after I pledged and met/talked with some of the bruhz. I guess you can go back to find out why the person didn't pledge at their undergrad. That is a true way of finding out their character and what led them to pledging grad.

TP, I pledged the University of Arizona grad chapter. I tried to get down at Grambling, but wasn't ready mentally. I went to the interest meeting and went to a smoker. I wasn't kicked off line but the bruhz did know that I was interested. When I pledged at the University of Arizona, I was pledged by many bruhz from different chapters from the south. One of the bruhz pledged Gamma Gamma (Grambling undergrad chapter) that pledged me. I went back to Grambling after I pledged and met/talked with some of the bruhz. I guess you can go back to find out why the person didn't pledge at their undergrad. That is a true way of finding out their character and what led them to pledging grad.

There are Sorors in my Grad Chapter who will not vote for an individual if there was an active undergrad chapter on the yard while the prospect was in college.

So basically...if I went to JSU and Delta Pi was active and took lines all while I was in school, but I didn't pledge undergrad...these Sorors wouldn't vote for me if I tried to submit through the grad chapter. They feel like if the opportunity was present, the lady should have went undergrad.

There are Sorors in my Grad Chapter who will not vote for an individual if there was an active undergrad chapter on the yard while the prospect was in college.

So basically...if I went to JSU and Delta Pi was active and took lines all while I was in school, but I didn't pledge undergrad...these Sorors wouldn't vote for me if I tried to submit through the grad chapter. They feel like if the opportunity was present, the lady should have went undergrad.

Some people feel tough about that issue.

I can understand that.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I don't know what our BS's knew about her...but I'm sure she didn't announce it, she didn't have to.

I don't see they didn't know. :lol:
:noidea:

Isn't that the same chapter (YE) jsupop33 went over in? Maybe he knows exactly what went down.

The new rule is, a person has to be 4 years removed as an undergrad before they can pledge Grad, unless there was no active chapter at the school they attended.

Last edited:
Where are all of these cock suckers coming from????

They don't fall out of the sky. They don't pass through a membrane from another reality. They come from American parents and American families, American homes, American schools, American churches and American neighborhoods.

They don't fall out of the sky. They don't pass through a membrane from another reality. They come from American parents and American families, American homes, American schools, American churches and American neighborhoods.

True, but they did make a decision to do the total opposite of how nature built their bodies to procreate.

Lol at SS. I know one bruh who hid the fact he was gay until he crossed. It led to big issues with his LB's. They beat dude up, took his frat shirts and dude doesn't come around. I know another bruh who bruhz pretty much knew was gay and no one really has an issue with him. Bruhz crack jokes about dog but they didn't try to disown him. He doesn't come around either but not quite sure why.

Amazing. How low can ninjas sink? Ok now yall fussing over who clubs are the hardest? Who has the gay men associated. Who hunches on each other like gay men. Who dance girls got the prettiest hair on their puddin. Who dance girls are the freakiest. Who clubs make you gangsters. Wow!!! Amazing the mindset of the club and groupie folks in college world. :shame:

Back