The Big Ten, Pac12 & SEC has moved to a conference only schedule

gUjPt6cQ

My son's High School teammate was one of those released for being a part of the #weareunited movement.

These coaches are losing there minds.. Acting more like slave masters..

No they are not. Because they know for every player they toss, there is a LINE willing to take their place.

That black boy in Chiraq that is told he has to save the family by making the NFL or to get out of the hood football is the only way-he'll risk Covid.
All these Karens-they would have no issue tossing out their son to take that black player's spot.

Unlike the SWAC, MEAC & other HBCUs-we don't have that pipeline. These players do it-there is no reserves coming.
Pac12 and others don't have that issue.

Cut off the supply and all these schools will comply.

Commissioners of the Power 5 conferences held an emergency meeting on Sunday, as there is growing concern among college athletics officials that the upcoming football season and other fall sports can't be played because of the coronavirus pandemic, sources told ESPN.

Several sources have indicated to ESPN that Big Ten presidents, following a meeting on Saturday, are ready to pull the plug on its fall sports season, and they wanted to gauge if commissioners and university presidents and chancellors from the other Power 5 conferences -- the ACC, Big 12, Pac-12 and SEC -- will fall in line with them.

Sources told ESPN that a vast majority of Big Ten presidents have indicated that they would vote to postpone football season, hopefully to the spring. A Big Ten official confirmed to ESPN that no official vote took place during Saturday's meeting.

"It doesn't look good," one Power 5 athletic director said.

This is what Clay Travis tweeted.. This guy is a idiot.. He needs to get his a$$ out there and play..
I also think
@realDonaldTrump
needs to Tweet support for the college football season. It plays well to vast majority of his supporters in SEC, Big 12, & Big Ten states and also appeals to many moderates & undecided voters. Plus, playing CFB is the right decision. Period.

Last edited:
Reactions: EB
What is their fascination with seeing negroes run real fast up and down the field to the extent they must see them play during a deadly pandemic? is it the cotton I mean potential revenue these pieces of chattle will generate? disgusting

What is their fascination with seeing negroes run real fast up and down the field to the extent they must see them play during a deadly pandemic? is it the cotton I mean potential revenue these pieces of chattle will generate? disgusting

The chattle currently has #wewanttoplay trending on twitter. They are complicit in their exploitation

Big 10 Cancels Season

Longtime sports personality Dan Patrick reported during his radio show Monday morning that the Big Ten has voted.

There won't be a college football season this fall.

Patrick said a source told him that the Big Ten and Pac-12 will cancel their seasons on Tuesday. He said he learned the Big 12 and ACC are "on the fence," and that the SEC is trying to get the other teams to join them for a season this fall.

[ Sources: MSU football shuffles practice schedule with cancellation rumors swirling ]

According to Patrick's source, the Big Ten presidents voted, 12-2, to not play this fall. Patrick said only Nebraska and Iowa voted to play.

According to Yahoo - big 10 and pac 12 will not have fall sports.

According to Yahoo - big 10 and pac 12 will not have fall sports.

Now the question I have is-are all those kids still going to have scholarships honored? Or are we going to slowly see kids (of certain skin tones) getting released?

The players who want to play, dont have any liability issues, the universities do! The non white players and their families are more at risk than the white players. People of color better WAKE THE F UP!
:nono2:

Back