Texas Southern Are You All

Why?

Coach Cooper, why has your team started the season 0-2 when they were expected to do so well in the SWAC?
cooper1.gif
Cooper: It's their fault, see look over there @ Flighty Dog, Through3000, Fatarse Back, and Mini Mike. They are yelling plays in from the stands. Just look at them over there see, right there.

Originally posted by DAHILL
You are too busy talking about SWAC track and field championshps....

AAMU HAS NATIONALLLLLLL CHAMPIONSHIPS in INDOOR and OUTDOOR track.

Is this a pissing contest now???

We have more National Championships in Track & Field than that piss ass school you call home.

Of course you are referring to NAIA championships because WE were not allowed to be apart of the NCAA before 20 years ago. Check your history books son because we (Texas Southern) had several collegiate records that was set when we were winning National Titles on the NAIA level and the several National Championships we won on an individual level in the NCAA's. Please ask me about T&F... I'll know.

Originally posted by MightyDog
going to bring that big ugly bus on Saturday? We need to know so we can notify the State Police and local law enforcement official.

Where is CleB-32 and the rest of the TSU Smackers?
BEING TSU TIGERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Re: Re: So if you're here posting Da Sleeper.........

Originally posted by Da Sleeper

See, thats part of the problem. You are woried about the wrong daym thang! You need to be worried about if Lamb is going to run or pass, how many times your QB will end up on his back looking at the lights above and taking inventory after we leave.:D

LMAO! since you punks can't smack on your own, I cracked the gate and let that out for you flea bitten Mutts. Soon to be road kill under our ugly bus. What would you rather be road kill or the ugly bus?

Hell, you need to be worried if Lamb will be able to get up after he gets beat down every other play! :D

Nobody needs help to smack y'all lames! The stuff you runnin' is garbage, anyway! What?...should we fear you or something???? :xeye:
I guess all that FURY y'all unleashed on PV and UTEP is supposed to have us trembing, huh? :rolleyes:

Man, just bring it to Crews...;)

C-Leb:

The only pissing contest that'll occur will be the BULLDOGS pissing all over your Third Choice Tigers! :p

Picture this, can't you see that big ugly bus headed to Normal. Da Sleepler on the left back seat and CLeb-28 on the right back seat with opened wire coat hangers and wearing head phones. The bus driver with his head set on identifying road kill and these guys hanging out the back window scooping up the road kill.

Skunk on the right. c**n on the left. By the time you reach the Alabama the bus should be filled.

NO CLEB they were NCAA national championships (Division 2) and they were in the 90s. Not to mention that the womens track team has had several olympic medlist and won 16 straight SIAC track championships.

One of you punk arse fans from roadkill should have accepted my challenge. Although I'm glad you didn't. I just found out the Ocean is not making the trip to Smallville. The director said he didn't want to waist time and money on weak bands. They are going to stay home and continue to prepare to drown GSU's band in the Ocean on thier HOMECOMING.

Therefore, roadkill you can tell your band to stop hiding the Ocean's tide has gone down for them.

GSU, let your band know they are on the clock, and the Ocean is going to steal the show on your HOMECOMING!

Originally posted by Da Sleeper
One of you punk arse fans from roadkill should have accepted my challenge. Although I'm glad you didn't. I just found out the Ocean is not making the trip to Smallville. The director said he didn't want to waist time and money on weak bands. They are going to stay home and continue to prepare to drown GSU's band in the Ocean on thier HOMECOMING.

Therefore, roadkill you can tell your band to stop hiding the Ocean's tide has gone down for them.

GSU, let your band know they are on the clock, and the Ocean is going to steal the show on your HOMECOMING!

you must not know too much about bands. AND DONT LIE ON YOUR BAND DIRECTOR.

Originally posted by DAHILL

you must not know too much about bands. AND DONT LIE ON YOUR BAND DIRECTOR.

As a matter of fact Dru Hill, I just ended a phone call with the man. He said due to the size of band and the expense to travel with that many members they had to pick and choose which games the band would travel to this year.

From here down is my improv. of the conversation.
Road kill didn't make the cut. They didn't think it was worth the money to make the trip considering your weak arse band.

Yall broke asses just couldnt afford to drive down here. The OCEAN would get KILLED by AAMU.

You all thought we were going to pay for you to bring your band.

I guess you been reading too many Coop post.

Charmin

The World Famed is waiting!

But I have a question? Where are your posters? Cleb, Sleepa, and TSU/BAMA is all I ever see. Where all dem "Eesays"?

Originally posted by MightyDog
The Dawgpound is still the #1 Smack Team.

The reason you don't post on other threads is that you have not won any championships.

Puppy Dog, what has Alabama A & M won? We're not talking about D II.

What has Texas SO beat AAMU in?

your sad excuse for basketball team is 0-6 vs AAMU.

and get through y our skull I DONT GIVE A DAMN WHAT TEXAS SO did BEFORE AAMU was in the SWAC.

Back