Texas Southern Are You All

Nuck The Foise, Is anyone over there in the DogPound willing to take the man's challenge. Rip Van Winkle dun challenged yall lassies and no one has stepped forward.

I try to take it easy on yall, but I see you just ain't got no fight in ya. Don't jump the pit...stay and fight with a true game mofo!

Aint' that the truth?

Originally posted by MightyDog
MB, that was not a challenge, he very seldom post on the board anyway.

I was thinking the same thing.

Originally posted by Da Sleeper

GR, I pose this challenge!

If aa&m, is not 0-2 Vs. TSU (TEAM & Band) I will Banish my self from posting on the SMACK Borad for One, Two, no Three Weeks. At which time when I return I will chang my footer to read "When AA&M slapped me I Screamed Like A Beach!" for one week.
If aa&m is 0-2 one of the a&m's must do the same.
Can I get a Bama to accept this challenge.

The BAMian's look skerd to me. What happened to all this confidence from over the summer. I thought you were going 12-0 or 11-1. I thought you guys were going to only get better this year??

What was I thinking?? I am so dumb.

Mike Bigg,

Scared we are not. Da Sleeper-Hold has enough on his plate with his Gate-Keeper position.

Tigerpride,

I guess the shoe is on the other foot now. :( I remember vividly those posts about 'Revenge Tours' and '11-1' and '12-0' seasons that littered your signature from seasons past. :rolleyes:

So, in a consulting role, what should we do collectively to get out of this mess that we're in ?? :confused: Ya'know, not being able to back up the smack we've unleashed....and please be gentle, cause remember, weaintonjsulevel........

My team will be in Birmingham, will yours ??

Dean Big Brother Almighty

Phatback,

JSU has never returned 15 starters from a 7-4 team and started off 0-2 averaging 6.5 points per game. You don't need counseling from JSU. You need to talk to those One Hit Wonder teams like UAPB.

Actually, the bulldogs are still in contention for the EAST. The azzwhipping (what would you call it?) that we put on them may have bruised their azz and ego but it really didn't hurt them in the conference standings.

Unless they have to make up the game against Valley, they should be in pretty good shape. Then again the commissioner might decide to let the GSU game count since yall didn't play Valley. Either way, you are still in control of your destiny...can you handle it is the question!

You Know How I Do It....

MikeBigg
Nuck The Foise, Is anyone over there in the DogPound willing to take the man's challenge. Rip Van Winkle dun challenged yall lassies and no one has stepped forward.

I try to take it easy on yall, but I see you just ain't got no fight in ya. Don't jump the pit...stay and fight with a true game mofo!

MightyDog
MB, that was not a challenge, he very seldom post on the board anyway.

Mike

I was thinking the same thing.

That's BulllllllShhhhiiittttttt!!!!, I am on this board everyday. I just don't make a bunch of unnecessary posts on topics that don't concern TSU. I don't care who smacks who as long as they keep TSU out of it. I just read and laugh. Because you don't see me don't mean I'm not here. When ever TSU is brought up I am right there check the threads.

Well you all know how Sleepa calls it like he sees it and well the a&m fans are all just a bunch of
PUSHIES!!!!!

You got to accept facts Sleep... many posters on this board stick their noses in everybody else's business. Just scroll up and read all the poster's comments that are not from the following schools:

Alabama A&M

I'm with you man, I don't see the significance of posting on everybody's thread. Maybe you and I are just on another level sorta like..... nevermind.

So if you're here posting Da Sleeper.........

Then who is watching the gate ??? Cleb ? John Handy ??

:confused:

Tigerpride,

Thanks for the suggestion.

Looking for Da Sperm's number....maybe Phil can help me........

:rolleyes:

Re: So if you're here posting Da Sleeper.........

Originally posted by phatback
Then who is watching the gate ??? Cleb ? John Handy ??

:confused:

Tigerpride,

Thanks for the suggestion.

Looking for Da Sperm's number....maybe Phil can help me........

:rolleyes:

See, thats part of the problem. You are woried about the wrong daym thang! You need to be worried about if Lamb is going to run or pass, how many times your QB will end up on his back looking at the lights above and taking inventory after we leave.:D

LMAO! since you punks can't smack on your own, I cracked the gate and let that out for you flea bitten Mutts. Soon to be road kill under our ugly bus. What would you rather be road kill or the ugly bus?

You know Sleep, I saw some road kill on my way home from church yesterday and I couldn't help but think about AAMU.

You know we'll be without the essentials this weekend in Normal, (electricity, running water, bathroom in hotel, internet) so get ready for a boring weekend. Bring your checkers and crossword puzzle book.

Hello, Hello?? Uhh, excuse me Mr. Mighty "Road Kill" Dog Do Do.

This thread didn't turn out the way you thought it would did it? Trying to smack on our state of the are Tiger Pride bus.

Now look at cha, got ran off yo own daym thread.

I call you punks out and that was that you sorry mutts just laid down.

SAD, I hope your team and band don't just lay down like you weak arse fans.

aa&m will suffer defeat in all 5 quarters. We knew our team would wreak havoc in the SWAC but now the band is wrecking shop too. Man the SWAC is in Trouble, Trouble, Trouble.....

MD is still here. Since the flood didn't get you the Dawgs will. We cannot do a Texas two step on you so we will do a one step for now.

MB you don't have to remind us we know what time it is. Just don't accuse us of backing into the SCG. 10-2 will not be a bad season.

I hope you all fixed the scoop on that big ugly bus, so you can pick up some road kill for your tailgate.

Weak as a lamb. When we knock him out he will be counting sheep.

Originally posted by C-LeB28
I'm with you man, I don't see the significance of posting on everybody's thread. Maybe you and I are just on another level sorta like..... nevermind.

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: Now let me guess who you are talking about.:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

The Dawgpound is still the #1 Smack Team.

The reason you don't post on other threads is that you have not won any championships.

Re: Breaking News!!!!!

Originally posted by TRU3000
TSU football team will not be allowed in Madison Square Mall:confused:

Now why would the football team want to go to that lil crappy mall anyway?

Originally posted by MightyDog
The Dawgpound is still the #1 Smack Team.

The reason you don't post on other threads is that you have not won any championships.

Has this man been sniffing paint thinner? Not won any championships? I guess the five SWAC championships in basketball didn't count in the 90's alone?

THIS IS NEGROCITY!!!!!

CleB28, can you come up with any swimming championship?

Just like someone posted, you will mention basketball. See that is why you all don't post often. The only two smackers from TSU are predictable.

I guess the 47 SWAC Track & Field Championships don't amount to your standards either... or our Basketball National Championship.

Whatever man... just keep polishing that NAACP soccer trophy.

You are too busy talking about SWAC track and field championshps....

AAMU HAS NATIONALLLLLLL CHAMPIONSHIPS in INDOOR and OUTDOOR track.

Back