Texas Southern Are You All

MightyDog

going to bring that big ugly bus on Saturday? We need to know so we can notify the State Police and local law enforcement official.

Where is CleB-32 and the rest of the TSU Smackers?

Originally posted by MightyDog
going to bring that big ugly bus on Saturday? We need to know so we can notify the State Police and local law enforcement official.

Where is CleB-32 and the rest of the TSU Smackers?

They are probably helping Da Sleeper guard the gate.:D

Playing 'Hide n Seek'???????????

TxSu......

Come on out and talk to us. The last time y'all came to Huntsville, it was a long ride back to mission control. :D

Yeah we're bringing that ugly bus along with two weeks of pent up frustration. It won't be nice for let's see now...

last season you all were 0 and 7. So far this season you all are goose egg and 2 so if the base ten theory still applies you all are.... somebody help me out here.

I would have a ya'll show me and the rest of the 3rd Coast around town but a trip to the Farmer's Market is not what I'm referring to.

C-leb, go ahead and say it........"Thank God for PV"

Anybody else and you'd be o-fer also... :D

Prepare to take another one in the L column after this one is said and done.

I got a feeling that the offense is gonna come around in this one, being at home and all !!!

Naw, not this one..........

I'm also going to miss the Jacktown-Beatdown next week also. I might not get back until mid-October, but I'm planning on going to Mudford. I'm going to have some old, delapidated kicks on for the 2001 Mudbowl.

When was the last year AAMU started the season off 0 - 3?

Well... at least we can buy some pigs feet, chittlin's and some cow tongue during halftime.

Hey have you noticed.....

Hmmmm, have you noticed that a couple of suckas from jackoff state have ben swinging on the nads of anyone that has something to say about TSU?

I think that they better bring the counselors back in, some body is still having issues. Don't worry guys we will give you a chance to redeem yourselves in a couple of years. We don't want you to say it was a rebuilding year, so we are giving you plenty of time.

As for the BAMAs no comment necessary, just show up; you will be shut up! Either one doesn't matter.

I won't make it!

Hopefully the WJAB has fixed the internet radio problem so I can listen.

WAIT A MINUTE! Cleb, does TSU have a radion broadcast? Please don't tell me that you don't.....:(

You right Sleep,

I have noticed the "car-freaks" on the board doing what they do best. The minute they see a Texas Southern thread they come running with they tightest skirt, highest heel pumps and reddest lipstick ready to suck the chrome off....

Re: I won't make it!

Originally posted by Mike
Hopefully the WJAB has fixed the internet radio problem so I can listen.

WAIT A MINUTE! Cleb, does TSU have a radion broadcast? Please don't tell me that you don't.....:(

You can listen to all the games on KTSU 90.9 FM

Originally posted by C-LeB28
You right Sleep,

I have noticed the "car-freaks" on the board doing what they do best. The minute they see a Texas Southern thread they come running with they tightest skirt, highest heel pumps and reddest lipstick ready to suck the chrome off....

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Originally posted by TRU3000
<font size=1>::sidenote to self::</font>
Inform Madison Square Mall and Parkway Place (ASAP)

While you are preparing press releases, prepare one for your arse to let it know TSU's foot will be there soon.

One, for your team; their season is over.

One for your band, the Ocean's Wave is 200+.

One for your fans, No Shirts, No Shoes No Admittance to the game.

By the time TSU leaves town somebody will be 0-6 and :bawling: :bawling:

Team 0-3
Band 0-3
--------
ba&m 0-6 SAD :bawling: :bawling:

LOL

That's pretty funny Sleep. By the way, here you go car freaks. Start with these....

fehrbros_1619_57732

I said a long time ago that 0-8 would be lucky to win 2 games in Sept. Well you didnt beat TnSU and Ben Ladin messed up your only other chance, so it sounds like a 0'fer for September in Hicksville.

3rd coast, if you dont beat 0-8, you have a sorry team and shouldnt say anything to anybody about football....go straight to basketball smack as Im sure they will soon.

0-8 might be the worsest football team in the SWAC, BAR NONE.

Tell Cooper, I hope he enjoys his raise. ;)

Originally posted by Get Ready
I said a long time ago that 0-8 would be lucky to win 2 games in Sept. Well you didnt beat TnSU and Ben Ladin messed up your only other chance, so it sounds like a 0'fer for September in Hicksville.

3rd coast, if you dont beat 0-8, you have a sorry team and shouldnt say anything to anybody about football....go straight to basketball smack as Im sure they will soon.

0-8 might be the worsest football team in the SWAC, BAR NONE.

Tell Cooper, I hope he enjoys his raise. ;)

GR, I pose this challenge!

If aa&m, is not 0-2 Vs. TSU (TEAM & Band) I will Banish my self from posting on the SMACK Borad for One, Two, no Three Weeks. At which time when I return I will chang my footer to read "When AA&M slapped me I Screamed Like A Beach!" for one week.
If aa&m is 0-2 one of the a&m's must do the same.
Can I get a Bama to accept this challenge.

CleB-32, after your lost, we want you on the board, so don't try and figure out a way to get out of the smack on Saturday night.

CleB, I believe this is our first meeting in football. This will be a historical game for Texas Southern. Texas Southern reminds me of SWIFT COLLEGE. We beat them back in 1947 and they got rid of football.

GR, our series record against Miles is 24-6-1
2-0 against Tougaloo, Clark College 13-1.

Sleeper......WE WILL SEE IF YOU ARE A MAN OF YOUR OWN WORDS???

Originally posted by Da Sleeper

GR, I pose this challenge!

If aa&m, is not 0-2 Vs. TSU (TEAM & Band) I will Banish my self from posting on the SMACK Borad for One, Two, no Three Weeks. At which time when I return I will chang my footer to read "When AA&M slapped me I Screamed Like A Beach!" for one week.
If aa&m is 0-2 one of the a&m's must do the same.
Can I get a Bama to accept this challenge.

Sleeper.....

We're going to see how much of a man you are???........... Or is this just your heart shouting your collegial sentiments through your ARSE hole???
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Back