SWAC Office.......come out and show your faces...cowards

Damn y'all. YOU DIDN'T get in. IT'S OVER! LET IT GO! Hell, y'all do know when to move on. Cheer on the rest of the conference or don't or get the hell out of the conference .... WE don't give a flying *uck!

If you knew the SWAC like you thought you did, then you should have seen this coming. Back-alley, ****ty deals were the NORM, remember? You just got plopped on this time.

Fiyah.....these guys are wasting their breath arguing...their again sitting at home in front of a CPU ASSuming they know what went on...we were THERE

as for Kid79.....we have a new guy in town so we give him benefit of the doubt....you always give a person a chance to hang himself

SU was pretty slick, got to give it to them. Judging from what I saw today, the 1 team that could beat them they made sure they stayed at home. If Cador didn't fear us, he would not have gone through so much fuss to get us out....

and no, I won't let it slip under the rug...that's the problem with you all...you all try to let to blow off and the problem is never solved. It's not solved unless we get 6 teams in 2005. You let it blow away, the same crap happens in 2005....

Bluedog,

Dude you really, really need to get some help. What makes you think PV had a say so about whether or not they play the game when there has already been a example set when they made SU play Uapb you were the last seed out?

What does PV bring to the table.........really? Nothing! You have spent hours on this board ranting and raving about how it was a conspiracy and he said this and they said that and not one ounce of proof. It's truly sad, but what's even more sadder is the fact there are so many following you like a bunch of dumb pigs to slaughter.

Shaking My Head!!

Fiyah said:
You're gonna believe whatever you want to anyway, but folks in the stands were talking about the mess on how things went down. They are more in favor of doing 6 teams and some even mentioned 8. They also spoke about just taking the top 6 by record regardless of division.
See this is what I'm talking about "but folks in the stands were talking about the mess on how things went down" who cares? who are they? Nobody but fans that amout to nothing but qossiping of rumors started by "FANS" with no "PROOF" and not one PV official saying a word. :smh:

If you guys would get your heads out of fantasy Island you could save yourself a lot of anxiety.

Back