SWAC FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME 2019 & BEYOND

The only folks whining about the BC are the losing programs that don't have a dog in this hunt and those that don't have enough common sense to budget their money for events of personal interest...
Not true at all. Grambling's attendance in the SCG is pitifully obvious when one looks at their side of the field.
They may not whine, they just don't show up in large numbers.

The only folks whining about the BC are the losing programs that don't have a dog in this hunt and those that don't have enough common sense to budget their money for events of personal interest...
Not true....but carry on

Got my money ready to travel to each of those venues if we get there./
THIS RIGHT HERE!

I think we touched on this in another thread when it came to the Bayou Classic and the Celebration Bowl.

The good thing about the SCG, The Bayou Classic, the Celebration Bowl, the SHC, the MCC is their date consistency. They’re pretty much played the same weekend every season. I believe in planning and putting aside a few coins just in case my folks ever make it to the SCG. I put i my leave as soon as our schedule comes out for the games I’ll attend and for SCG. Lately, it’s been SUPER EASY to see we weren’t going, so I just cancel my leave and buy me “consolation” gift.

With their teams consistency, I would think the SU and GSU alumni and fan base would pretty much always be prepared for post-season games.

Back