SWAC Coming to Jesus ASAP

Y'all sound like a bunch of bitter broads. Look Alcorn got beat, but the truth is Alcorn kicked all of our arses and won the SWAC. Stop hating and step your game up. If you can't beat the champion of the conference get over it. The so called big three has been sucking Alcorn nutz like the rest of the SWAC for the last four to five years. Win and stop living off of 1980.

I have been seeing this since Saturday about woulda shoulda coulda when the fact of the matter is that it's so easy if you wanna stop Alcorn from going to the CB if you think that they aren't the best representation for the SWAC. And outside of an OT win by Grambling, no one in the SWAC was about to stop them from doing so. Only AAMU and PV in the regular season and SU in the SCG really made them play a full 4 quarters.

As somebody that lives in the Charlotte..Gardner Webb, Elon, and Charleston Southern are below average at best.
ECU. Hasn't been good in awhile.

Taking Nothing from A&T a win is a win. Maybe this shows how bad coaching is.. skill level is.. and lack of preparedness coaches are in the SWAC..

My take for the SWAC.

1. The SCG is hurting you when it comes to the Celebration Bowl. We had a month to heal up, game plan, sell tickets and practice. I understand the revenue factor but you have a placed yourselves at a competitive disadvantage.

2. Toughen up those schedules....at least the teams at the top of the SWAC. VUL and the likes aren't helping you. Play more FCS ooc teams. The regular season is pretty much a barometer for the post season.

Its SU’s fault. No way were we suppose to lose the championship game .
Dude, yall sorry ass QB wouldnt have done no better. The SWAC stands for "Sorry Wack Ass Coaching". These coaches never stick with what's working or adjust to stop the opposing team (including your Midnight ass coach).

We all have some sorry ass QBs with some sorry ass coaches. Alcorn was the best we had this year and they showed the world what EVERY SWAC school had going this season. Sorry ass QB play.

Last edited:
As somebody that lives in the Charlotte..Gardner Webb, Elon, and Charleston Southern are below average at best.
ECU. Hasn't been good in awhile.

Taking Nothing from A&T a win is a win. Maybe this shows how bad coaching is.. skill level is.. and lack of preparedness coaches are in the SWAC..

Elon was ranked #18 when we defeated them this season. ECU and Charlotte were down when we defeated them but they are still FBS. I challenge you to find many instances of an FCS team defeating a good FBS team.

I'm not mad at Alcorn at all. They are our SWAC champs. But I bet any money a small school like Nicholls State could beat every HBCU, including NCA&T. HBCU football has been in decline for a few decades now.
And that's the point. A&T sucked ass too. Just didnt suck much ass as Alcorn. A&T was about as impressive as their band. Running those fly routes with 81 and Alcorn slow ass DB still running after him right now @ 11:00 12/23/19.

Alcorn coach never adjusted and went to a cover 2 or 3 zone.

Last edited:
Maybe ya'll should step up in FCS and take that short drive up I-81 to play James Madison. I still say if ya'll scheduled Nicholls State, they will beat ya'll too. Now if ya'll still had Broadway, I might reconsider. Broadway might have let one or two strong teams in the MEAC get him, but he would have never lost to Morgan State TWICE.

I’d go out in a limb and say A&T would’ve at least beaten McNeese State...

🎤🎤🎤Cmon in the Ruuum...Cmon in the Coaching Room...Coach Rob and Coach Gaither taught us better...We gotta get it together....Cmon in the Ruuuuummmm🎤🎤🎤

🎤🎤🎤In the Weight Ruuuummm....Cmon in the Weight Ruuuuummm...Dat 45 plate is the same at Bucktussa Alabama...Pick it up til you feel pain...Stop YoCryin and Weak Complains...🎤🎤🎤

🎤🎤🎤Cmon in the Ruuuuummmm...Stop yo cryin and send out that News release...
Collie had a typewriter and was a Information Beast...Game recaps went abroad...We cryin but won’t plug-in the laptop chord...Cmon in the Ruuuumm....Swac Cmon in theRuuuuuummmm🎤🎤🎤

But lost two years in a row to Morgan State of all MEAC schools, which is why I put my money on Nicholls State. IMO, NCA&T success is beginning to decline a little since Coach Broadway has departed. Let's see if they maintain their success next season.
Y’all say this EVERY year...declined where? We lost to the same teams from last year in very close games. BTW how successful has your team been?

Last edited:
Mayfield needs to study film on his terrible pocket presence, mechanics and coverage awareness.

But he did enough on the collegiate level to warrant the heisman hoist. Great college players doesn't necessarily translate to great(er) professional players (see Tebow et al). But I'd take someone like a Tebow @ PVAMU w/ his moxy, athleticsm, intelligence, and work ethic.

Go figure... lol

Maybe ya'll should step up in FCS and take that short drive up I-81 to play James Madison. I still say if ya'll scheduled Nicholls State, they will beat ya'll too. Now if ya'll still had Broadway, I might reconsider. Broadway might have let one or two strong teams in the MEAC get him, but he would have never lost to Morgan State TWICE.

Upsets happen. You're going to base your argument on losses to Morgan St and ignore everything else? This Aggie team lost 16 starters from the previous year plus had a lot of injuries to deal with this season. We still finished 9-3 and pounded your champion.

Lol, Nicholls State........seriously? Anyways we don't shy away from tough competition which is why we will play Liberty and ND State next season. We expect to win both.

Are you helping your coaching staff out by donating $$$ that will pay for improved weight room facilities, improved nutrition, and travel to these Coaching Clinics?

Bruh, PVAMU has absolutely NO excuses. PVAMU's state of the art weight room is no older than 3.5 yrs now. Is PVAMU recruiting sorry people who do not take their own health/matriculation seriously? Are they recruiting unmotivated and undriven individuals? Please don't answer. I already know the answer to all those questions lol. It's apparent w/ the W-L ledger w/ the sorriness we see.

Y’all say this EVERY year...declined where? We lost to the same teams from last year in very close games.

Because every year it is the same ole shyt show. When NCA&T had Coach Broadway, there was little hope, but what I see now does not quite measure up to Coach Broadway. Like I previously stated, Coach Broadway would have never let a sorry Morgan State beat him two years in a row. Morgan State was so sorry, they made Norfolk State look like world beaters, which is one of the reasons why South Carolina State was not selected for the FCS playoffs. The committee saw the MEAC just one step above the SWAC. If the conference champs was defeated by one of the sorriest teams in FCS football, it's mighty hard to make an argument for the second place team as a playoff team.

Upsets happen. You're going to base your argument on losses to Morgan St and ignore everything else? This Aggie team lost 16 starters from the previous year plus had a lot of injuries to deal with this season. We still finished 9-3 and pounded your champion.

Lol, Nicholls State........seriously? Anyways we don't shy away from tough competition which is why we will play Liberty and ND State next season. We expect to win both.

Decks, no disrespect and NCA&T is a GREAT team but that nicholls st team is a differing animal (this year for sure). I kinda' sorta' saw it a few years ago because they sure do have a SWAC feel to them w/ their athletes. God forbid but they also recruit the same territory as the SWAC and appear to be winning that battle.

If it makes you feel better, go ahead and declare yourself as a top 10 FCS team, but I seriously doubt ya'll would win against Liberty and ND State. Your mentality is exactly why the SWAC and HBCU football in general is in constant decline. Basically, the delusional everything is fine mentality. LOL!!!

If it makes you feel better, go ahead and declare yourself as a top 10 FCS team, but I seriously doubt ya'll would win against Liberty and ND State. Your mentality is exactly why the SWAC and HBCU football in general is in constant decline. Basically, the delusional everything is fine mentality. LOL!!!

The house is on fire, burning to the ground, and we have folk saying "come on in and enjoy the heat; it's decently warm." lmao!

This stupid shit is too much to digest. I want to see some gpas/class rankings/strength #s/discipline reports/et al of these "recruits." And likewise for these "coaches" too! ::read::

The house is on fire, burning to the ground, and we have folk saying "come on in and enjoy the heat; it's decently warm." lmao!

This stupid shit is too much to digest. I want to see some gpas/class rankings/strength #s/discipline reports/et al of these "recruits." And likewise for these "coaches" too! ::read::

Inviting others into a burning house to get warm is straight up some crackhead shyt. LMAO!!!

Back