SWAC Coming to Jesus ASAP

THEESwacProphet

THEE SWACs Neighborhood Prophet
Now, I said I wasn’t holding my breath over the swac winning the CB, but because I try to be loyal to my swac brothers over the meac I thought Alcorn after three visits against the same team, facing probably the weakest Aggie secondary in their championship era, and having the mismatches on the offensive side too match up well that they would get it done. Well today with an embarrassing national TV score of 64-44 is a reflection of the whole SWAC since ‘16.... 1-5 record in the CB? HELL NO!!! We don’t adjust In game , COACHES..... We got lethargic overweight lineman who needed the gym yesterday, COACHES .... we play these sorry schedules and dont win games against fcs opponents who suck themselves in their respective conference, ATHLETICS FRONT OFFICES.... we losing to d2s when we should be dominating them.... PLAYERS/COACHES This is the product we put on the field ... We have ALL got to do better...

invest in your LINES this NCAT team looked like their dline lived in the gym. Toned, quick, agile ...

beef these schedules please

Hire better coaches who know how to adjust it’s like we have a pool of the same sorry coaches that take the assistant jobs and do absolutely nothing for us in the end..

Athletics invest all the chips need to be pushed or invested into securing better or improving the football programs....

come on y’all we are better than this... we are the SWAC 1-5 on a national stage is unacceptable and I’m not gone put it all on Alcorn even though they responsible for 3 of those 5 losses I’m gone put it on the whole damn conference. We are the SWAC dammit we were the conference known for historic coaches and cream of the crop NFL players. we got to do better. We are better than this. Good season Alcorn but damn the SWAC needed this one

Last edited:
Truth be told, the MEAC has been better than the SWAC years before the Celebration Bowl existed. First, the barometer for conference supremacy was often measured by the MEAC/SWAC Challenge, which the MEAC dominated, to be honest. But some felt the disparity only existed because it would often be the SWAC's second and third-tier teams going up against the best of the MEAC in those games. That's not the case anymore in regard to the bowl game. It can't be explained away. The MEAC has proven without question to be significantly better than the SWAC.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Truth be told, the MEAC has been better than the SWAC years before the Celebration Bowl existed. First, the barometer for conference supremacy was often measured by the MEAC/SWAC Challenge, which the MEAC dominated, to be honest. But some felt the disparity only existed because it would often be the SWAC's second and third-tier teams going up against the best of the MEAC in those games. That's not the case anymore in regard to the bowl game. It can't be explained away. The MEAC has proven without question to be significantly better than the SWAC.

The party started for the MEAC in 2005.

AGAIN A&T has shown you the blueprint. Your admin, athletics director and alums have to be on the same page as far as where you want the program to go. You can't have your student athletes out here staying getting in P5 money games but then when we ask where is the money, everyone gets the doo doo face. Take that money and invest it back into athletics. Winning attracts the best and right now, A&T is the best (along with FAMU) then it's Alcorn, SCSU, SU and BCU with AAMU and Grambling knocking at the door. As someone said, A&T's DL and OL look like some G5 players.

At this point, Alabama State is probably the closest to this point followed by PV and then maybe Grambling. ASU's problem is that they do well everywhere else EXCEPT the money sports

Until we stop letting these presidents suck the blood out of athletic funds and get away with having NO athletic fundraising campaigns that go directly into programs, this will continue.

A few posters used to argue this point to the cows came home year after year..... They cant deny it now.

All weight rooms are closed until Feb 2020. lol And SWAC QBs don't want access to youtube to study EVERY single move of Burrows, Mayfield, Hurts, Murray, et al recent great QBs until spring practice starts in March.

Pi-teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-fulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

All weight rooms are closed until Feb 2020. lol And SWAC QBs don't want access to youtube to study EVERY single move of Burrows, Mayfield, Hurts, Murray, et al recent great QBs until spring practice starts in March.

Pi-teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-fulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.
Mayfield needs to study film on his terrible pocket presence, mechanics and coverage awareness.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Y'all sound like a bunch of bitter broads. Look Alcorn got beat, but the truth is Alcorn kicked all of our arses and won the SWAC. Stop hating and step your game up. If you can't beat the champion of the conference get over it. The so called big three has been sucking Alcorn nutz like the rest of the SWAC for the last four to five years. Win and stop living off of 1980.

I'm not mad at Alcorn at all. They are our SWAC champs. But I bet any money a small school like Nicholls State could beat every HBCU, including NCA&T. HBCU football has been in decline for a few decades now.

North Carolina A&T beat a top-10 FCS school and an FBS school on the road just LAST YEAR. What are you talking about?

But lost two years in a row to Morgan State of all MEAC schools, which is why I put my money on Nicholls State. IMO, NCA&T success is beginning to decline a little since Coach Broadway has departed. Let's see if they maintain their success next season.

But lost two years in a row to Morgan State of all MEAC schools, which is why I put my money on Nicholls State. IMO, NCA&T success is beginning to decline a little since Coach Broadway has departed. Let's see if they maintain their success next season.

You see what nicholls st is working with. I was very impressed w/ them.

I'm not mad at Alcorn at all. They are our SWAC champs. But I bet any money a small school like Nicholls State could beat every HBCU, including NCA&T. HBCU football has been in decline for a few decades now.

Man you sound like those folks on AGS. Clearly you haven't been paying attention to Aggie football. Check out our performance against fcs and G5's.

2013 - Beat #21App State, Beat Elon
2014 - Beat AAMU, Beat Elon, Lost to #5 Coastal Carolina 30-31
2015 - Beat Elon, Beat Alcorn (CB)
2016 - Beat Kent State(fbs), Lost to Tulsa(fbs), Lost to Richmond (FCS playoffs)
2017 - Beat Charlotte, Beat Gardner Webb, Beat Grambling (CB)
2018 - Beat #8 Jax State; Beat ECU(fbs); Beat Gardner Webb, Beat Alcorn (CB)
2019 - Beat #18 Elon, Beat Charleston Southern

Man you sound like those folks on AGS. Clearly you haven't been paying attention to Aggie football. Check out our performance against fcs and G5's.

2013 - Beat #21App State, Beat Elon
2014 - Beat AAMU, Beat Elon, Lost to #5 Coastal Carolina 30-31
2015 - Beat Elon, Beat Alcorn (CB)
2016 - Beat Kent State(fbs), Lost to Tulsa(fbs), Lost to Richmond (FCS playoffs)
2017 - Beat Charlotte, Beat Gardner Webb, Beat Grambling (CB)
2018 - Beat #8 Jax State; Beat ECU(fbs); Beat Gardner Webb, Beat Alcorn (CB)
2019 - Beat #18 Elon, Beat Charleston Southern

Maybe ya'll should step up in FCS and take that short drive up I-81 to play James Madison. I still say if ya'll scheduled Nicholls State, they will beat ya'll too. Now if ya'll still had Broadway, I might reconsider. Broadway might have let one or two strong teams in the MEAC get him, but he would have never lost to Morgan State TWICE.

Last edited:
Back